Summer in Scotland is a unique opportunity to spend either four or eight weeks living and immersing yourself in a historic Scottish town, while earning up to twelve U.S. credits in the process. Take a trip through time as you stroll the narrow, cobblestone streets of the town of Stirling. During this summer abroad, you’ll reap the benefits of top-notch academics and distinguished faculty at the respected University of Stirling. Choose courses in Scottish culture, history, politics, religious studies, business, and media and film studies. You’ll gain an in-depth knowledge of this fascinating country through coursework and related field trips. For even more hands-on experience and to boost your résumé, take an internship module.
- Fun, experiential learning and field trips included with your courses
- Scenic campus with its own castle and loch
- Quaint, welcoming Scottish town
- Internship option for real-world experience
- Diverse courses with passionate professors