Our Study Abroad program is an incredible opportunity to experience living and studying in Glasgow, Scotland. Come and enjoy a creative artistic journey in a Studio based learning environment in the biggest city in Scotland!
Students study with us as a part of their ongoing studies and can gain credit with The Glasgow School of Art which can be transferred back to their home institution. Study Abroad students will normally be pursuing a bachelor degree course at their home institution in a similar field of study. Students join either year 2 or 3 of our degree program, depending on portfolio and previous experience, and study alongside our regular full time students.
Students may choose to study in the School of Fine Art, the School of Design, or the School of Architecture. The programmes include Painting and Printmaking, Fine Art Photography, Sculpture and Environmental Art, Communication Design, Interaction Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Architecture, and more!
- Studio Practice with 1-to-1 teaching by Professors
- Located in Glasgow, Scotland, the creative city of Scotland
- Enjoy great nightlife around the University including Centre for the Arts and the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Develop yourself as an artist on your own terms
- Explore the Scottish Highlands and Islands with easy connections outside the city