Learn Abroad on our Performing Arts Blended Summer Program!
Grow and develop as you work as part of a production team in Cape Town. Put on a thoughtful African Production which explores African culture and conservation. Our Summer Program focuses on enhancing your development through a variety of integrated courses, one-on-one coaching from our mentors and hands on work with a multicultural diverse team of creators and actors. Our mentors will help to guide and lead you in your individual roles within the production team and cast. Providing coaching and workshops in your area of choice. Our courses focus on a variety of modules including film distribution, physical theatre and psychology of music and movement. This blended course begins to prepare you even before you arrive incorporating online learning and mentorship. If you have any specific skills or experience these will be explored during our pre departure preparation, and team meetings.
- Course work designed by professors from universtities in Oslo, and the United kingdom,
- Work with industry professionals as part of a creative team and cast
- Creat and produce a theatre production in one of Cape Town's theatres to a diverse multicultural audience
- Explore the dynamic music and theatre scene in africa
- Explore how to use the performing arts as a tool to create awareness about important social and environmental topics