- South Korea
View Other Details
The bright lights and buzzing streets of South Korea's capital city make it a must-see destination and the perfect place to learn a new language. Art, music, and fashion have skyrocketed this city into a trend-setting hotspot of innovation. Learn Korean at our newest school which opens in celebration of our partnership with the Olympic Games, Official Education Services Sponsor.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6 months and start in January, April, June, or September.
At EF, you decide when you want to study and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Korean Calligraphy, Jaeum and Moeum, Public Speaking, Art & Culture, and Exam Preparation. Internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
- Study for a semester or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages (like Japanese & Korean!)
- Amazing location in the famous Gangnam district, Seoul's trendiest neighborhood.
- Top activities include a cruise of the Han River, KPop dance lessons, cooking classes, tour of MBC World, and weekend trips to Jeju Island.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.