K2 CADIZ: Spanish + Internship Programme

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from K2 CADIZ.

Internship
Internship

This programme provides students with an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. It is intended for students who desire to expand their educational experience beyond the traditional classroom setting by working directly within another culture. It engages students in meaningful work experiences while helping them gain understanding, acquire knowledge, and develop the necessary skills for living in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world. In addition to working, students attend Spanish lessons to improve language proficiency.

Students applying for this programme do not have to be professionals in the company’s field of activity. They receive all the necessary training for the completion of their job from the host company.

Lukas

one of the best trips!

One of the best trips I have done so far. The school is really beautiful and familiar. I have been there for 2 weeks and it was great. The classes are small and the teacher I had was really good. I learned different stuff and not only new grammar, so the course was really active with some games and activities to practice the language.
In the afternoon they had some activities for the students to explore the city and to get more in contact with the other students. So for example they offer every week a free tour through the city to get a first overview over Cadiz.
Moreover Cadiz is a beautiful old town with great weather and different beaches. That was also one reason why I chose Cadiz. I wanted to combine learning Spanish with the possibility to go to the beach and to go surfing.
In the end I made some new friends from different parts of the world and I would like to go back for sure. So I can really recommend it!!!

About K2 CADIZ

K2 CADIZ is the only Cervantes Instituto accredited Spanish language school in Cadiz old town. Situated in one of the most famous squares, the school is also close to the main attractions offered by the oldest city in the Western. Thanks to our...