Spend your summer in the picturesque city of Salamanca with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 11 credits studying at the University of Salamanca. Courses are taught in English and Spanish, for both beginner and intermediate or above levels of Spanish.
Live in a Spanish homestay or, for an additional fee, live in a shared or single room apartment. Homestay students are provided 3 meals a day; apartment students receive a meal allowance.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided city walks
• Spanish cooking classes
• Museum visits
• Tapas tours
• Flamenco performances
• Day trip to Portugal
• Day trip to Mogarraz, La Alberca and Riomalo.
An optional 4-day excursion to Morocco is also available for Sessions 2, 3 and Combined session students. A 2-night tour of London, England is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 11 credits and transcript issued by the University of Salamanca
- Day trips to locations such as Mogarraz, La Alberca, and Portugal
- Spanish cooking classes and museum visits
- No previous Spanish language study required
- Optional 4-day trip to Morocco