Study in Barcelona with Spanish Studies Abroad

Experience the barrios and beaches of Barcelona while taking classes in English or in Spanish at Universitat de Pompeu Fabra or at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, alongside other international students. Advanced students may also complement their schedules taking classes with Spanish students.

Spend a semester studying Spanish language, and taking classes in Spanish or English in business, education, social sciences, humanities, STEM, design and more. Spanish Studies Abroad's on-site Resident Director provides ongoing support throughout your program, and cultural immersion through activities and study tours.

Katherine

I can't forget Barça

The SSA staff were all fantastic and very easy to talk to. They wanted to make sure I succeeded and were always very friendly. My host mother was kind and I really enjoyed her cooking. My classes weren't too difficult or too easy. I really enjoyed the subjects and relished field trips. Overall, the city was unbelievably fun and entertaining. Barcelona is a great place to go if you're LGBT. I budgeted my money well in this mid range European city and didn't need to sacrifice good food and drinks to do it. I would go back in a heartbeat.

1 on 1 check ins could be done with greater frequency.

About Spanish Studies Abroad

Spanish Studies Abroad has created innovative study abroad experiences since 1969, focusing primarily on academics, Spanish language, and student integration into a culture. Since then, new programs have been created, and old ones have evolved. Now...