Study & Intern in Toledo

Head back in time in Toledo, a charming Medieval walled city. Strengthen your language skills, choose from a variety of program courses, immerse yourself in an internship, and take various excursions throughout Spain. Wander cobblestone streets to discover historical attractions and sit atop the highest hill for commanding views of the city.

Kirin

Best Time of my Life

I had such an amazing time on the Toledo program! I learned so much while I was there, both in and outside of the classroom. Living with a host family was a great experience because it really improved my Spanish, and I returned to the U.S. feeling confident in my ability to speak Spanish with native speakers. The lifestyle in Toledo made it so easy to get acclimated to the Spanish lifestyle and culture. I also loved that our classes ran from Monday-Thursday, because we had an extra day off for weekend travel. I would definitely recommend this program!

I wish it lasted longer!

About University of Minnesota Learning Abroad Center

The University of Minnesota emphasizes the importance of learning through experience while you study abroad. In order to fully understand concepts and theories learned in the classroom, they need to be put in practical and real life context. With the...