View Other Details
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.
Come immerse yourself in Swedish society and culture while enrolling in a variety of rigorous coursework at one of the premier universities in Scandinavia.
Through coursework at Uppsala University, participation in university activities, and cultural excursions and activities, studying abroad in Sweden offers you valuable insight into the country’s past and present while providing a rewarding academic experience in an atmosphere of world-competitive research.
Study abroad in Sweden and you will:
- Study at one of the premier universities in Europe, alongside local Swedish and international students, while living in a true university town
- Enroll directly in a wide range of courses in business, sciences, information technology, social sciences, and humanities
- Enjoy local and regional excursions designed to introduce you to the rich cultural history and physical beauty of Sweden
- Experience campus life through Uppsala University’s “Student Nations”
CIEE Scholarships and Grants
CIEE’s need-based grants offer support to students who face financial barriers to studying abroad. CIEE awards need-based grants based on students’ EFCs and program selection. The Gilman Go Global Grant offers students $750-$2,000 toward airfare, plus $2,500 toward semester program costs, or $1,000 toward summer program costs.