Intern & Study Abroad in Thailand with My Internship Asia

Come Study Abroad and have an Internship in one of the most beautiful places in the world. My Internship Asia offers complete control of your future as you will have the ability to earn an undergraduate or masters degree in Thailand along with taking an internship at a top company for college credit. This pathway allows students to experience all of what Thailand has to offer while furthering their education. Students who participate in an internship develop working skills faster than being in the classroom and are more likely to receive job offers with experience on their resume. Find out how you can receive more information for My Internship Asia and jump-start your career today in Thailand!!

• American Degree: The only American University in Thailand with your degree issued from our main campus in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America.
  • Study Abroad: The University curriculum allows students to travel the world at many different locations
  • Internships: Students are encouraged to participate in an internships with top companies in Thailand
  • Diversity: Has over 60+ different nationalities in our student’s body and over 20+ different nationalities in our faculty body.
  • Students Activities: activities throughout the semester to enhance students’ participation and social skills.