Study Abroad + Internship in Thailand

Internships
Internships
Student Internship Opportunities
Student Internship Opportunities

Jump start your life with a 16-week course at an accredited American University in Thailand. In Thailand, you can Study Abroad and have Internship opportunities!
My Internship Asia offers complete control of your future as you will have the ability to earn an undergraduate or masters degree in Thailand along with taking an internship at a top company for college credit. This pathway allows students to experience all of what Thailand has to offer while furthering their education. Students who participate in an internship develop working skills faster than being in the classroom and are more likely to receive job offers with experience on their resume. Find out how you can receive more information for My Internship Asia and jump-start your career today in Thailand!

• American Degree: The only American University in Thailand with your degree issued from our main campus in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America.
  • Study Abroad: The University curriculum allows students to travel the world at many different locations
  • Internships: Students are encouraged to participate in internships with top companies in Thailand
  • Diversity: Has over 60+ different nationalities in our student body and over 20+ different nationalities in our faculty.
  • Student Activities: activities throughout the semester to enhance students’ participation and social skills.

Find your dream Internship in Thailand!!

Finding an internship abroad from a country you are not familiarized with can be very difficult. My Internship Asia is here to help you every step of the way. MIA has over 1,700 multinational organizations looking for students just like YOU! Find out how you can be a part of an internship experience today!!

Best Experience Abroad

I'm an Undergraduate at the University of Nevada Reno. I had an opportunity to do a study abroad + Internship program for 16 weeks. It was one of the best experiences of my life!! Thailand is such an amazing country with tons of things to do. During my study abroad, the university took me to see the true culture of Thailand. After my study abroad with the university, My Internship Asia placed me into a start-up company for 8 weeks. My Internship Asia is a great organization that helped me every step of the way. Finding an internship in a foreign country can be very difficult on your own. The advisors were so helpful and kind that really made the process easy. I can't wait to come back to Thailand and travel to more places that I didn't have time for. See you soon Thailand:)