- Visit Bangkok, Thailand & Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in 13 days
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as the American Chamber of Commerce, Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, marketing, economics, and more
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Damnoen Floating Market and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security
Winter Southeast Asia provides unique opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students looking to expand their international business education outside of the traditional classroom. While traveling abroad, students will learn about Thai and Vietnamese culture, history, customs, politics, and international business practices. Most importantly, students will observe how these business practices differentiate from the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
- Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
- Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your career.
- Experience some of the world's most well-known attractions and destinations.