- Czech Republic
View Other Details
Scholarships and Discounts Available!!! Email us to find out how to receive a full grant!
The program fee includes:
* Academic field trips
* Meet and greet at the Kharkiv International Airport
* Official transcripts
* Registration with local authorities
* Cultural immersion events, including tickets to theaters, museums, circus or concerts
* Language immersion: speaking clubs, movie nights, and more
* Tours within the Kharkiv region
* Access to the University library and other facilities
* Full support by the EESA Center in Kharkiv, Ukraine
Everything is included except for your round-trip airfare and meals. Accomodation, transportation between the cities, excursions, tours, tuition, on-site and pre-departure support are included. Scholarships are available. We offer the most affordable comprehensive programs.
7 cities, 5 countries in one semester with THE MOST AFFORDABLE program!!!
No foreign language prerequisite!
Study abroad with EESA in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Included in the program is a two-week academic field trip to: the Czech Republic (Prague), Austria (Vienna), Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kyiv, Pirogovo and Lviv), Poland (Krakow and Auschwitz) and Hungary (Budapest)! Courses are taught in English in a variety of subjects, and there is no foreign language prerequisite to participate. Russian and Ukrainian language classes are offered at any level from beginner to advanced. Complete the EESA Intensive Language Program and perfect your proficiency! Advance speakers may take direct-enroll courses with local students at Karazin University, one of the top universities in Ukraine.
Study, volunteer, learn, explore and gain the most value in study abroad with EESA!