AIFS Study Abroad in London: January Term

Earn 3 semester credits during a 3-week January term study abroad program in London, England. Choose from two course offerings: Historical London or British Fantasy Writing: Magic Memory.

Live in university-approved residence halls in central London, with internet and a meal allowance included. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city tours, a performance at a West End theater, a ride on the London Eye and a day trip to Oxford. An optional 3-day excursion to Paris is offered.

London is a diverse, modern and thriving city, and with AIFS, central London is just outside your door. Explore the Royal Borough of Kensington, with the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace as integral parts of your neighborhood.

A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has it all!

Keely

First Time Study Abroad Experience

So let me give you a little context, I've had NEVER left the country before and I don't speak another language. So I already had those two fears when I thought about studying abroad. I stumbled upon this amazing program where I was able to study abroad for 3 weeks to get a taste of what studying abroad is like, a lot of people think oh that's not enough time. Trust me, it was. We were always going on field trips or exploring the city. Those three weeks are a lot but it's the best time of your life! The staff are amazing like everyone who works there is so freakin friendly and so nice! Rebecca Rankin who was my admission officer was on it from payments, to before I left and what to expect. She made sure I felt comfortable before I arrived in a new country. Residence Director was amazing as well. This was the perfect first trip for anyone who has never left the country before or might be nervous to study abroad for the first time because now it makes me wanna come back and do it again!

Absolutely nothing. It's perfffff.

About AIFS Study Abroad

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer....