Paradise awaits on the Summer in Hawaii program. You’ll study and live in tropical Honolulu at the Hawaii Pacific University (HPU). Honolulu is the state’s capital based on the island of Oahu. You’ll get a seaside view of Hawaii’s unique blend of languages, ethnicities, culture, music, and food. Honolulu isn’t just fun and sun, and you’ll discover the hidden gems of the city like no tourist can. Hit the books before the beach and learn from world-class professors. You’ll snorkel, surf, swim (and study) your way through your summer abroad. Aloha!
- Campus located near beaches, rainforests, volcanoes, and national parks
- World-class academics with large variety of courses available
- Cultural hotspot of Hawaii with nearby museums, theaters, and markets
- Live next to world-class beaches, including Waikiki Beach
- Diverse student body from all over the world