Home to some of the biggest tech giants, such as Google, LinkedIn and Atlassian, it is no surprise Silicon Valley holds the reputation of a global tech startup hub. Immerse yourself in the vibrant and innovative culture, connect with forward-thinking entrepreneurs, network like a boss with investors and talk over coffee with experienced founders. Over two inspiring weeks, you’ll join a select cohort of tertiary students to learn from world-class thought leaders and work out of one of the freshest co-working spaces in the Valley. During these two weeks, you’ll get your hands dirty solving real business problems and iterating on your own startup.
About the Global Innovation Programs:
Start with an idea, problem, or passion — and learn what it takes to transform it into a scaleable startup business or a global social movement. Our programs are hands-on, immersive, heaps of fun, and focussed on developing you into a #nextgen leader ready to take on the future.
- Learn how to grow your idea into a scalable, profitable startup
- Visit some of the biggest leading tech giants (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more)
- Learn from the best innovative thought-leaders, founders, and investors
- Hustle like a boss and build a personalized global network of key business relationships
- Find your tribe and join a global network of next-gen entrepreneurs