Are you just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world? Head to McKinley High, where life is full of glee! If you can’t help but sing in the shower, love coming up with new dance moves, and are always looking for a chance to don a colorful costume, McKinley’s the spot for you! Our Glee Club is always looking for new recruits, and we accept everyone - no audition necessary! We’ll find a place for you here, whether it’s singing duets with Rachel, choreographing with Mike, or playing the triangle.
Everyone is equally important in this ensemble, and don’t worry - Mr. Schue doesn’t play favorites. Your time at McKinley High will be just like regular high school, but better - break out in song whenever you want, and everyone else will start singing along!
A word of warning: try to stay away from Sue’s office, and any football players you spot - those slurpees really are as cold as they look!
- You’ll make friends for life - us Glee kids stick together, even after graduation.
- We accept and love everyone. The more quirks, the better!
- You’ll have a chance to compete in a national singing competition. Help us win another first place trophy!
- A healthy dose of competition with Rachel and Mercedes will push you to sing your very best.
- If you’re so inclined, it’s totally acceptable to wear a cheerleading uniform 24/7. Or sport a mohawk.