• Argentina

Apartment Host Family

Pricing

$1,740 USD
2021 SPECIAL DISCOUNT
The deposit costs 400 USD and the balance is 1340 USD.
What's Included
Wifi
What's Not Included
Accommodation Activities Meals Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
May 21, 2021
Aug 03, 2021

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum. We are accredited by the State Department in the US, TQUK, The College of Teachers, UKRLP, Chartered College of Teaching, UK, among others.

Program Highlights

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • We have the best TEFL Trainers.
  • Free Spanish Classes

• 9-10 rating 99.47%
  • 7-8 rating 0.53%
  • Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Marnie

Absolutely great and super useful program!

I completed the 4-week TEFL training intensive at Buenos Aires TEFL Institute last year and would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in a future teaching English. The content is engaging and interesting at all times due to nearly perfect planning and forethought.I have really enjoyed the TEFL course here in Buenos Aires and feel like I gained a lot of knowledge and understanding that I didn’t have before. I especially enjoyed the ESL classroom management section of the course or practicum. The Spanish immersion classes provided were super useful! Overall, if you’re thinking about taking a TEFL course with Buenos Aires TEFL, absolutely do it. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Thank you for everything! You are all amazing!

ask all your doubts and questions before the program
Beverly Ann

TEFL Training in Argentina

My experience at Buenos Aires TEFL was very rewarding.A lot of guidance was offered throughout the course.The course had so many important things to take into account I increased my awareness of the English language, even as a native speaker. The Spanish lessons were super useful too. The program challenged how I viewed teaching the English language.My TEFL Trainer here was amazing! The resources they offer for job placement gave me the confidence and the network to reach out into the Argentina ESL marketplace, and to begin this new career. It really did help me become a better teacher, I have already recommended this course to a bunch of my friends and family.Thank you so much!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
It wasnt that easy to be found online, so I guess investing more in adwords or something like that would be useful
Jane

TEFL Certificate Course in Argentina

Buenos Aires TEFL exceeded my expectations and I can say honestly that there is no better place to earn your TEFL. Before coming here I had researched lots of other TEFL courses but this program was clearly different and better. The trainers here were consistently friendly and always on hand to provide support and answer any questions. They helped us with our CVs, getting to know Buenos Aires and its culture and just general living in Argentina.The staff here prepares you for what to expect beforehand, support you constantly during the course, and helps you secure a job after you graduate. Although the course is extremely intensive it’s completely worth it because of the knowledge you gain. In just four weeks I’ve learned so much about the English language grammar, phonology, phonetics, classroom management, and what do expect in terms of job placement in Argentina. I cannot praise this course enough.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
allowing myself some time off before the course since it is very intensive
Darla

TEFL Certificate Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was really interesting and was able to teach me every aspect of being a good English teacher. How to use lesson plans and how to teach native Spanish speaker students. The Course layout and content was wonderfully presented and structured in an understandable and informative manor.I have been in the ESL industry without the TEFL, but getting one from Buenos AiresTEFL Institute really helped me in my professional growth. There are also plenty of job opportunities to choose from. Thank you everyone at Buenos Aires TEFL. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience.

maybe investing more on ads since it was a little bit hard to find online back home in California
Logan

TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a very positive experience at Buenos Aires TEFL. The course was rigorous and comprehensive with skilled instructors and valuable feedback. Everything I learned in this course helped me confidently navigate the English Teaching world and become a skilled and professional English teacher in an invaluable way. In addition to this TEFL course being amazing, it’s taught in beautiful European Buenos Aires where you can also get even better at your Spanish! There’s so much to learn! The TEFL trainers here are incredibly talented, patient and attentive; the staff is very helpful.
When I started teaching in Buenos Aires, I was surprised to find that many teachers didn’t have a TEFL certificate, so I was a step ahead of my peers and often got paid better because of my certification.
I would highly recommend this TEFL course in Buenos Aires to anyone who would like to become an English teacher or just to improve upon the skills they already have.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
probably the meat as it is prepared in argentina, always worth it
Hannah

TEFL Course in Argentina

I found this TEFL course to be excellent. The TEFL Trainers are amazing and the course content was well organized, making it super enjoyable to work through.Any emails I sent were answered promptly and the WhatsApp line was available in case of any urgent enquiries, which I did have once.To be honest, anyone I’ve dealt with from Buenos Aires TEFL Institute has been really approachable and helpful.
The course is broken down into weekly sections contained within a clear syllabus — at all times as a student I understood what I was learning and why. The assessments at the end of each week allow the student to reflect on what they have learned and how they can apply it. It is also filled with additional resources that you can get during the in person class.I feel this course is very useful. The Spanish classes are great. If you’re thinking of taking this course, I would highly recommend following all the necessary steps and apply.
I strongly recommend this course if you are interested in teaching English to people from around the world, not only to native Spanish speakers.

follow all the advice and read all the suggested literature beforehand
Janet

TEFL Course in Argentina

There is nothing I would change about this experience.I am glad I made the choice to go with Buenos Aires TEFL. A TEFL certificate is necessary for teaching abroad.Therefore, I did an extensive research online and I am amazed at how worthwhile this course has been. All the lessons here were engaging and informative. The instructors were helpful and knowledgable. The classroom materials and texts were great. One of the things I like most about Buenos Aires TEFL is the teaching staff and how quickly they help students.
The Spanish classes you get are absolutely useful and very informative. I felt it was important to review content from a student’s perspective, as a foreign language student.The resources they offer for job placement gave me the necessary confidence to start teaching English right after the TEFL, and begin this new career.
I definitely feel very prepared to start teaching English online. Thank you for everything!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
probably allowing some vacation time before the program since it is great but very intensive
Ann

tefl course in buenos aires

I would recommend this TEFL Course in Buenos Aires to anyone who wants to teach in a language school in Argentina, online, abroad or in the US! Entirely positive experience. All the TEFL Trainers here were extremely helpful and cared about our learning. They would help you where needed and made sure you were not alone in this process. As previous students have said, the course is highly challenging and will consume you for four weeks. They aren’t joking when they say you can’t do anything else–it takes out lots of your productive energy. The class is mentally and physically exhausting but absolutely top-notch quality. The Spanish classes offered are invaluable. Great tutors, quick responses on emails and very patient end encouraging! Thank you all again!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
lots of food, quantity, variety and diverse offerings and skinny girls in buenos aires