By Ibero TEFL   Reviews (75)   100% Rating

Get Paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires- IBERO TEFL

By Ibero TEFL   Reviews (75)   100% Rating

Ibero TEFL runs its own facility in central Buenos Aires. We have produced our own curriculum and textbooks based on our experience in the field. Our TEFL course is 120 hours. Over the course of four weeks and 120 hours of coursework, trainees will become familiar with the principles of English language teaching and begin to develop the skills they need to teach non speaking English students effectively.
Upon successful course completion, our trainees will be qualified to teach English in classrooms across the globe. Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.The course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience but is also suitable for those with some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field.
Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of our course.

South America › Argentina › Buenos Aires

Tom
Central Connecticut State University

A great TEFL course!

Overall 10

IBERO TEFL Buenos Aires is an excellent place to get your TEFL certificate. The school is small but has everything you need in beautiful Buenos Aires with so many wonderful places to visit you feel that you are in Europe and in Latin America at the same time. Carolina is an incredible, amazing TEFL trainer.. A couple of things I wish I had known before I signed up: . The course is incredibly intense! You will be studying, creating English language lesson plans, writing, reading, etc... It is worth it, stick with it and you will be rewarded. If you are able to do so, take the course in person – it will be worth! Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires is a great school that easily stands on its own but that also has a partnership with many international agencies. I did much research before deciding on this school so I am quite confident in my recommendation.

It is very good
Pete

A great course

Overall 9

I am glad that I took the course with Ibero TEFL and not with another similar program. I was placed in a small class with only 6 students and my teacher was amazing. She was very knowdlegeable and fun and funny at the same time. I felt super comfortable and now the course is over I feel prepared to teach English to students of all ages, from little kids to adults or even Business professionals. The course really prepares you to be an effective English Teacher.
Thanks to all the Ibero TEFL team for a great course.

It was very good
Vancouver
Vancouver Island University

An excellent TEFL course

Overall 10

An excellent TEFL course in Buenos Aires with superb instructors. I had an intense program but met beautiful people and had to chance to imrpove my alreafy acquired teaching skills through this program. Thank you very much for a great course. I loved it. It is very useful and I now feel confident to teach English as a foreign language to native Spanish speakers. I know I have the toools now and what it takes in order to teach English succesfully. Thanks Florencia. I really appreciate all your help during the course.

I would suggest the marketing director to advertise it more widely , if this course becomes more popular I am sure there won{t be any competitors foooling around
New Jersey
New Jersey City University

Overall 10

A very useful course, Ibero TEFL shows you how to become an effective English Teacher in jist 4 weeks. I loved the fact that the program was very good and that I met different people from all over the world. It has been a great introduction to teaching as well. A very good team of teachers at the English scvhool I observed the classes and a great and useful progam to get started in my life as an English Teacher in Latin America.

more adverstising it was a little bit hard to find a valuable program on the internet you do not know mwhich one is the best, I was lucky to have found Ibero TEFL
Roxana
Denver
University of Colorado- Denver

Brilliant Course!

Overall 10

Taking the TEFL certification course at Ibero TEFL Buenos Aires was definitely one of the best decisions of my life, it was a really incredible experience. Florencia and Carolina are really awesome teachers, the course is really intensive but they deliver it in a way that’s manageable if you keep on top of things. You learn a lot in only four weeks but it’s exactly what you need in order to be a good successful English teacher. Buenos Aires is a really beautiful city with great weather year round and I cannot think of a better location to do the course.
Finding a job was actually really easy, I had three offers before I finished my course. All the advice Florencia, and Carolina team gave me all along the way was really spot on. They go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. Overall Ibero TEFL was an incredible experience and I would highly recommend it. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner.

It was a bit hard to find about it online
Ed
los angeles

Brilliant!

Overall 10

I found out about Ibero TEFL and Spanish Language School online. I liked it from the start. I contacted the school to find out more about the class and everyone was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I later decided to book onto the course and I’m so pleased that I did.
I arrived in Buenos ASires one week before the course started without knowing anyone at all. I was slightly nervous starting in the course but I really didn’t need to be because everyone was just so friendly and supportive. All of the staff at Ibero and Vamos are amazing and incredibly supportive throughout the course. Although the course is quite intense, it is very well organised and also very diverse. Carolina is the best instructor ever. She is Smart and kept us busy and entertained.
During the course, every student teaches ten lessons and receives a considerable amount of feedback. It’s extremely interactive and really social, meaning not only do you learn a lot but you also have the opportunity to meet lots of lovely people and make new friends.
The Ibero TEFL course itself is brilliant and really prepares you for teaching English in Buenos Aires or anywhere in the world. The staff are also so lovely and couldn’t be any more supportive and encouraging than they already are. I’m so pleased that I decided to do my TEFL course at Ibero and really would recommend it to anyone.

Jane

A great TEFL course in Buenos Aires

Overall 10

I loved my experience here at Ibero TEFL School. The location of the school is just perfect. You are in Palermo, one of the best neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. You can also take Spanish immersion classes. I loved my classmates we are all friends now. Thank you so much guys. This is a great course for people who are into teaching. I have thoroughly enjoyed my course. I believe there are no major improvements to be made to the course. The staff is excellent. I loved my class in spite of being intensive it has been pretty informative and very professional; the instructor was both fun and funny and very knowledgeable. Job placement works great! Thank you Ibero TEFL for a great TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Maybe reduce class hours because it is intensive
Lou

a GREAT School

Overall 10

First thank you so much guys for a great time here. I absolutely loved the TEFL course here even though it is so intensive, however it was manageable. Our professor was wonderful. She was more of what we all could have asked for. She is perfect. Fun and funny. I hope to be as great as she is in the future. The teaching practices were time consuming but great. There is no other way of getting the English teacher practice if you do not teach. Lesson planning has been hard but still working on it. I loved this course. Very helpful in my future as an ESL Teacher in Latin America. Thanks a lot. Fantastic! Thank you Florencia for all your help so far!

Maybe let the participants know in advance about the schedule of classes
California
California College of the Arts

Best TEFL course. Thank you so much guys!

Overall 10

Thanks a lot for all your help. You have been wonderful. All my time spent here in this TEFL course has been fruitful I have learnt so much. Thank you so much Florencia for accommodating me I know I have been weird or picky but I was afraid. This program is amazing. We were a small class but it was fun and funny with the necessary ingredients to become and effective English Teacher. This methodology class is necesaary in order to teach English in Buenos Aires. Thanks so much guys you have been great.

loved it
Jay
Atlanta
Atlanta Christian College

Great program

Overall 10

Overall I have had a great experience here, everything was amazing from day one I made friends from all over the world and my social life was chaotic and crazy but super enjoyable! I enjoyed the methodology lessons with Carolina and I found the job placement to be super useful. I liked the fact that you can observe more exoerienced teachers from Argentina because you learn a lot and then you get to teach specific courses with the material the student was to cover. Everything has been great so far! Mucha gracias.

nada de que quejarse
Sasha
New Jersey
City University of New York

Best TEFL Course Certification ever!

Overall 10

I loved the Ibero TEFL program. Teachers are great and dedicated and the staff is great. I love the fact that you can ask as my questions as you would like and they are always there for you and help you out with a smile. I am very happy I chose this program. This has been an incredible adventure. I love the fact that my class was super fun but intensive at the same time. Thanks a lot Florencia for finding me a fulll time job in Buenos Aires. I think you are doing a great job. Muchas gracias para todo.

muy bueno
Miami
Miami Dade College

Overall 10

I liked this TEFL course. I got the help that I wanted in terms of getting a ESL job in Buenos Aires and I now feel comfident and prepared to teach English in Buenos Aires or anywhere in the world. I have been wanting to take this course back home in the US but never got the time to do so. I finally made some time and I am now currently enjoying Buenos Aires. Thank you Ibero TEFL for all your help.

Nothing
Jaz
Florida
Florida College

Great Small TEFL Class!

Overall 10

Thank you Carolina, Florencia and everyone at Ibero TEFL for your support and for being so accommodating with me in spite of all my requisites before submitting my application to the program. I was very afraid of the Zika virus and almost cancelled my flight to Buenos Aires, luckily thanks to the great information you have provided via email this did not happen. I will never forget my classmates, they were super nice to me and I have made long lasting friendships here. Overall, a positive experience.

maybe more online advertising would be helpful
Jo

Overall 10

I now feel confident teaching English to Spanish speakers from Argentina or elsewhere in Latin America. This course has prepared me to teach English as a foreign language. I feel better now that I can teach and I have taken some Spanish lessons as well to get acquantaid with Latin America, because my initial plan is to start teaching English in Buenos Aires and then go to Chile and Bolivia. We´ll see. I am very excited. I got a full time job through Ibero and I am now enjoying Buenos Aires. I love my life here. The cafe con leche and medialunas from the morning as well as the pizza and helado for dinner with Ezequiel and other friends. I wish I could stay here forever! Thank you Florencia for your help and for finding me the best job as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires.

More Spanish classes available
Daniel
long island
Long Island University

Awesome!

Overall 10

Thank you everyone at Ibero TEFL Buenos Aires. I first thought TEFL wasn´t at all for me but I am glad I chose Ibero TEFL as an initial qualification to teach English in Buenos Aires. I feel now prepared to teach English to all levels and I find the lesson planning to be very challenging and a great adventure! I feel teaching is magic and you are a very small school but very professional. Thanks for a great experience!

more online advertising. hard to find online.
Frank
New York
New York University

A fantastic TEFL course!

Overall 10

After a lot of online research, I enrolled in the in house 120-hour course at Ibero TEFL Buenos Aires because of the fact that they seemed to have the best reviews of all Latin American TEFL programs. As a soon-to-be-graduating college student, and with my college student budget, the icing on the cake was their conveniente price! My tutor was super helpful the whole way through and responded almost immediately toa ll my questions and queries. My main goal through getting a TEFL certification was to feel prepared to teach English in a foreign country such as Argentina and Bolivia and Ibero TEFL was definitely the right choice to reach that goal. I’ve already recommended the course to all my classmates and can’t wait to head to start working as a full time teacher in Buenos Aires!

Tony
California State University- Los Angeles

Fantastic TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Overall 10

I chose the intensive 4 week TEFL course in Buenos Aires because it was a fast way to get a job in Buenos Aires, which is always hard. The Ibero TEFL school is in a very pleasant has a friendly atmosphere. There were four students in my TEFL class, which was probably a perfect number, and they were friendly and supportive. Our instructor was professional friendly and helpful. The classroom equipment especially the smart TV and the white board was extremely useful all schools should have these!!
Ibero was a great place to learn, they have modern equipment in a beautiful, old refurbished office block. The atmosphere was very relaxed but I learned a lot and the tutors were very knowledgeable. I would recommend Ibero TEFL to anyone looking to start teaching English in Buenos Aires.

Best program in Buenos Aires.
Edward
Canada
Vancouver Community College

Overall 10

I started the Ibero TEFL course in Buenos Aires which offers 120 hours. I never had such a best experience with any institute before. This TEFL school has impressed me by the course, teaching methods and particularly lesson planning during the course. I was really happy with the course supervisors, my TEFL professor and the staff who gave me fully support with everything I needed from Buenos Aires. I have been working as a teacher trainerback home so I got a lot of useful information regarding teaching supervision during this course. I can highly recommend Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires to all those who are really interested in teaching English to non native English speakers from Argentina or elsewhere.
Thanks!

More online advertising maybe, overall it was great
Jake
Canada
École Polytechnique de Montréal

A great TEFL course!

Overall 10

An excellent 4 week TEFL TESOL Certification course for new teachers or those needing a refresher teaching course. Ibero TEFL provides for sure all the knowledge, practice and confidence to start teaching English to non native English speakers Worldwide and allows you to meet some new people whilst you’re at it. I found the quality of teaching at Ibero to be excellent, a good balance of instruction and teaching practice for the students. All the methodology lessons were interactive and fun and feedback really useful every day from different points of view. The environment at the school is relaxed in a great location in the city en la coiudad de Buenos Aires. The Ibero TEFL textbook itself and all handouts provided were plenty of support and information about taking the next step and getting the ESL first job. Overall well worth the money and thank you so much Ibero TEFL!

Nada
Toronto
University of Toronto

Best TEFL Course in Latin America! Ibero TEFL!

Overall 10

I found the Ibero TEFL course very interesting and well thought out. It was easy to follow and the feedback when received was encouraging and helpful. My TEFL tutor at Ibero has been really efficient! She’s quick to respond to all my queries and assignment submissions which is good so that I can move on faster! She also took the time to guide me with my assignments! There are comprehensive lesson plans to complete, covering all aspects of teaching English as a foreign language. I thought it was going to be an easy one but was I wrong! The course difficulty really builds up as you go along. I am glad I chose to do this TEFL course, especially attending classes in Buenos Aires. I found this very convenient. I look forward to teaching English abroad and with the assistance from the TEFL staff at Ibero I envisage this will be as smooth running as was the TEFL TESOL course.

More online presence maybe
Florida
Miami University- Hamilton

Overall 10

If you want to teach English in Buenos Aires, Argentina, then the IBERO TEFL Course is a great program to go through. This particular TEFL course was fun but intense–we practiced grammar concepts, identified which were appropriate for which English learner levels, learned to craft our own lessons from scratch or a text book, and even went over how to teach specialized English classes such as those for business and specific proficiency tests as the IELTS, valid in the UK and in Australia. You get plenty of instruction in English methodology and ESL grammar, as well as lots of hands-on teaching practice with real students from Argentina. I was slightly terrified of the thought of teaching before I arrived at the program, but by the time I left, I felt confident that I could successfully teach in any classroom. The instructors give you lots of feedback during the course, so that you can focus on the areas that need improvement. When it comes to TEFL certification, you can’t go wrong with IBERO TEFL!

Amazing program
Ann
Ontario Canada
University of Toronto

Best TEFL course in Argentina and Worldwide

Overall 10

When I made the decision to become an English teacher, I was very excited but nervous. I am German but lived in England many years. Even though I’ve been using English a great portion of my life, being a non-native speaker a part of me felt that I wasn’t the most appropriate person to be teaching English. In addition, I had doubts that a four-week course could genuinely help someone become a “well-rounded” ESL teacher. To my great relief, IBERO TEFL TESOL, with it’s highly qualified trainers and cozy atmosphere, helped me release all my anxieties and ease into the process of becoming a TEFL instructor. The TEFL course was very intense, but it prepared me well. I’ve gained insights into many different teaching tools and methodologies and I had plenty of opportunity for hands-on teaching practice with real students from different backgrounds. I went into the course feeling insecure but came out a confident and self-sufficient certified English teacher. Within a few days of graduation I received several job offers, and currently I’m working at five language schools, teaching English students of varying ages and levels, and I love it. Ibero TEFL is the best! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get a TESOL/TEFL diploma.

Perfect! Friendly and professional!
Rob
Miami
Miami University- Hamilton

Overall 10

I absolutely recommend Ibero TEFL TESOL certification program in Buenos Aires. Florencia is a great instructor who prepared me to teach English in Buenos Aires and abroad The course is intense but definitely manageable. I now feel confident teaching English at all skill levels and prepared to be an ESL teacher. The student teaching practice sessions were probably the most valuable aspect of the course. We were provided solid feedback on lesson plans and course material. Bringing the material to the instructors before teaching will help you facilitate your classes with confidence.

Missouri, USA
Missouri State University

Excellent!

Overall 10

I would recommend the Ibero TEFL Certification Program to anyone looking for a great experience in Buenos Aires. The TEFL instructors are all university educated, are extremely professional, well-prepared and incredibly warm and friendly. The Ibero school administrators will do anything they can to ensure that you have the best possible learning experience. They are also engaged in the socio cultural aspect of the school, and students have an opportunity to participate in local community development projects as volunteers if they desire. There are daily optional excursions and weekly evening activities we well as a weekly dinner at a restaurant to get to know other classmates. All my classmates were great and I made friends with people from all over the world, of course I had an intensive immersion experience and have developed a deeper understanding of the country and culture. I highly recommend Ibero TEFL and Spanish School.

I think there is nothing to improve. Everything has been great so far.
Jen
In amazing Buenos Aires, capital de ciudad autonoma.
Adelphi University

Excellent program in downtown Buenos Aires!

Overall 10

I was a student at Ibero TEFL last October 2015. The atmosphere in the school is great! The school is small and cozy and the teachers and staff are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and warm. I have the best memory of Buenos Aires because of the school. I was also able to experience the culture and lifestyle in Buenos Aires. Therefore, they organize different social activities, one of them was an asado tour with Germán, who is fanstastic!
I definitely want to go back to Íbero TEFL and Spanish to follow a Spanish course. Thanks a lot, my friends!

Maybe more online advertising. I could not find the school easily.
Sheila
A visitar Colonia en algunos minutes.
Golden Gate University

Your money is worth it!

Overall 10

I attended the IBERO TEFL in October, 2014.
Overall, I have honestly enjoyed it and definitely felt like I got my money’s worth.
I found all the different components of the IBERO TEFL Certification Course valuable. I particularly enjoyed learning practical things such as error correction and ESL Lesson plans. With the TEFL schedule as it is, I would have preferred to do it over a 8 week period. And in reality, if you just say goodbye to your social life for 4 weeks, you’ll do great.
It is SUPER hard to imagine that you can learn all the basics of English languageteaching in just 4 weeks – considering the fact that most ESL teachers study for years to qualify. I now feel more confident teaching English to business professionals in Buenos Aires and love the idea that I can also enjoy Buenos Aires. Thank you, Florencia for getting me a full time position right after the course.

More online advertising.
Patricia
10 hours to Montevideo.
California University of Pennsylvania

Overall 10

I took this 4 week course, a very intense program but really good. Teaching here is great. MY instructor was always prepared with good materials for the class and he was always enthutiastic and helpful. I have learnt a lot from him. The school is very nice and well located. Very near my apartment. I also participated in the social activity program and met great people from all over the world. I honestly had a great time here. I am very happy I chose Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires.

Nada.
Jen
Sadly returning home tonight after a great adventure in Latin America.
École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées

Fantastic!

Overall 10

I had a great time here. I have to admit I was afraid at first because of the low price of the course, but now I am happy I chose Ibero TEFL. This is the best course I have taken in my life, it is intense but insipiring and I have met great people here and have made long lasting friendships. I had a job in Buenos Aires which I had to leave sadly to come back to the US. I miss a lot my life in Buenos Aires. I have found my place in the world here. I want to come back, of course. Thank you everyone at Ibero for everything.

more online advertising.
Elisa
going to lujan in two hours, back home in 3 business days
Eastern Oregon University

Amazing teachers!

Overall 10

I can say at this point I`ve had a great experience at Ibero TEFL. The course is very intense and demanding but it really helps with contacts and how to get even more work as an ESL Teacher in Buenos Aires. I was first afraid to take the course because of the low price compared to others, but I now feel glad I chose Ibero. Thank you for 4 terrific weeks, I`ve learnt a lot and I now know what I am talking about! Gracias a todos en Íbero, son todos muy amables.

In amazing Buenos Aires.
California State University- Monterey Bay

Brilliant!

Overall 10

I had an amazing time at Ibero TEFL. I was first afraid to choose this course because of the low price but afterwards and during the course I am glad I chose Ibero. It has been a great experience because it has taught me lots of practical lessons and how to become an effective ESL teacher. I feel comfortable teaching from beginners to advanced students now and love to live in Buenos Aires. I wish I could stay longer but have planned 8 months only. I will miss a lot my life here. Thank you everyone at Ibero for your help and professionalism. It is highly appreciated.

Mark
bus to Sucre tonight
Berkeley City College

Overall 10

Thank you so much Ibero for a great course. It has been very intense but so rewarding and full of meaningful stuff to learn from. I feel prepared to teach any level of English students here in Argentina. My classes have been always prepared and my instructor has been very attentive to having us all learn the English grammar effectively to teach it in a real class. This course has been by far the best one I have taken in the past few years. I now feel I can connect to students with confidence and patience. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your hard work.

Jimmy
back home in some hours

Great!

Overall 10

I loved my experience here at Ibero TEFL. The course is short but intense and I have learnt a lot of new stuff and ideas I did not know in the past. Now I now how to teach an effective class. I have learnt all these techniques which I did not know in the past. I found this course very affordable and useful. Thanks a lot for all your support and for finding me a full time position as an English teacher in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Sasha
going back to santiago de chili
Austin Peay State University

Great!

Overall 10

This course has helped me inmensely in becoming an English Teacher. The Ibero TEFL course has been very helpful in opening the door for a great experience. Now I feel better and my self confidence as a Teacher has increased. loved my experience here I have and will recommend taking this course to all my friends back home. It is the best way to survive in Buenos Aires being an English native speaker.

nothing I can think of now
Jenny
We are flying to Brazil Sao Paolo tonight.
Central Michigan University

Fantastic program!

Overall 10

This was an incredible experience. I loved my small class. My classmates became my friends too so everything was very easy. I liked the school because it`s affordable, small, cozy and everyone was very patient with me and my particular requests. I think this course is useful because it`s a great introduction to Buenos Aires and to how Argentinians are and learn English so the fact that we started teaching during the last two weeks was beneficial.
Thank you Ibero for all your help.

Me gusta mucho la programa además practiqué mucho mi español.
Scott
Back to Montevideo.
Atlantic Union College

Recommended!

Overall 10

I took the TEFL course at Ibero TEFL in October 2015. It was a very small class and I really enjoyed the classes. I found the course to be very useful. The teaching practice sessions are just what you need to have the practical knowledge to start teaching. I liked the fact that after the teaching practices you can work immediately with the job placement from the school. Thank you Florencia for all your patience and for getting me a job as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires.

Everything was very good.
Jessica
las pampas
Art Institute of Portland

Overall 10

I have recommended Ibero TEFL to all my friends back home.I liked the schedule, the program and the job placement, which comes afterwards the course.Buenos Aires is fanstastic city to live in, I have enoyed my time here very much. I think this is a small school with an intense but great program. I have learnt a lot and now feel confident Teaching English at all levels. Thanks Florencia and thank you everyone for a great time here. Keep up the amazing work!

Maybe students could participate in free Spanish conversation workshops.
Catherine
at ministro pstartini airport in buenos aires heading to bariloche

Overall 10

I chose Ibero TEFL because it´s a reliable, small language school. The Schedule was intense but very good and I have been teaching English classes since I finished the course, last November. My Teacher was always well prepared and enthusiatic and she also brought us valuable extra materials. My classmates were from diverse nationalities, so I made good friends and had a nice time. Thank you Ibero for everything.

Me gusta todo la programa.
Going back to Montevideo in two hours via Coloniaxpress
Atlanta Christian College

I liked Ibero TEFL

Overall 10

I liked the fact that this is a small school and everyone is checking constantly your progress. My instructor was great. She was always prepared and with lots of useful handouts besides the oficial textbook of the course. It was a very intense but very good course so thank you everyone at Ibero for a great experience.

Maybe the school could organize more social activities, but I was happy with my time here anyway...
John
buenos aires argentina
Nebraska Wesleyan University

Loved my time here

Overall 10

I loved my time at Ibero. It has been very rewarding. I first off took the 4 week TEFL course and after that I took 3 weeks of Spanish immersion classes. I took advantage of the time spent and worked very seriously on working on my Spanish. The TEFL course has been very useful in finding work as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires. There are many opportunities for native speakers here. Thanks Ibero for everything.

buenos aires
Colorado College

I recommend Ibero

Overall 10

Thank you everyone at Ibero for a great experience. I had 6 weeks of Spanish immersion classes and 4 weeks of a very intensive TEFL course. All the people here at Ibero Buenos Aires have been extremely helpful. Thank you for everything. This has been a rewarding experience so thanks again and keep up the great work!

Sam
Flying back to home tonight
Sierra Nevada College

I liked Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires

Overall 10

I liked Ibero TEFL. In only 4 weeks I became an English Professor. My teacher Sam was always well prepared and she always taught us with optimism and good energy. My accommodation here in Buenos Aires was also organized by the school and I loved my time here, I improved my Spanish all the time so thank you Graciela, so much. It has been a great experience so I am very thankful for this opportunity.

Nothing I can think of now.
Thomas
coming back to santiago and maule in chile
California University of Pennsylvania

Best TEFL and Spanish course in Latin America

Overall 10

I had a great time at Ibero TEFL and Spanish. I took 3 weeks of Spanish classes before starting my TEFL program, which lasted for 4 weeks and it was intensive. Everything went as planned as the language school is nice and reliable and very profesional. I liked it a lot. It is worth the money.

Nada, me gusta mucho.
Mike
buying my ticket to the colonia xpress

Best TEFL school in Argentina, I recommend Ibero

Overall 10

I took a TEFL course at Ibero. I thought I was not a good candidate but the course was dynamic and intense, I really liked it. For someome my age it is great to be in touch with clasmates from all over the world and different ages and backgrounds. Everyone has been extremely helpful with all my questions both before arriving in Buenos Aires and once I was there. Buenos Aires is an amazing city. I would recommend studying this TEFL course to anyone looking for a great multicultural experience.

I liked the school. It is a small school and the staff is professional and reliable,
Thomas
Flying back home tonight on airlines argentines
Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Ibero Spanish and TEFL, I liked it!

Overall 10

Ibero Spanish and TEFL School in Buenos Aires, Argentina has good teachers , they are helpful and friendly. If you made a mistake the teacher will correct it even when you are speaking with your friends outside the class . The school is clean , organized and it is near to all attractions in the city centre . The activities are amazing ,Ibero tefl and spanish has free cultural and social activities. And if you want to do a specific activity you can ask them and they will do it . Here it is easy to make friends from all over the world.

Maybe more Free conversation workshops.
Karen
Now back in Buenos Aires for one week, then back home for a year

I recommend Ibero TEFL and Spanish

Overall 10

In my experience, Ibero Spanish and TEFL School is one of the best schools I have ever been to. I have been there twice . First time I went to Ibero in Buenos Aires I was in a low Spanish level I passed three levels in two months!! , By the way my Spanish was really bad and I went again to improve my Spanish for my university. For me I like Ibero because you can study hard and enjoy your time .

I liked it
flying home tonight
Alabama State University

Overall 10

I had a wonderful time at Íbero. First off, I took 3 weeks of Spanish classes and then I took the 4 week intense TEFL course. I feel it was totally worth it, I am back in the US now but I´ve gained valuable experience. Thank you Florencia and thanks everyone at Íbero.

maybe more social events
traveling
Abbey School of Theatre

I recommend Ibero Spanish and TEFL

Overall 10

I prefer Ibero Spanish to other schools in Buenos Aires because it´s a small school and teachers are focused on improving your Spanish fluency. I also recommend the TEFL course, I have friends who did it and liked it. Thank you everyone at Ibero for your patience.

Very nice.
Jared
going to Colonia, Montevideo today
University of Pennsylvania

Great TEFL course

Overall 10

I loved the Spanish and TEFL program here. Teachers are superb. The school materials are publications. Very nice and very professional. Thank you.I can recommend it to anyone looking for a great experience.

it was very good
Dan
Chicago State University

I liked Ibero

Overall 10

Me gusta mucho la escuela Íbero. Es una escuela pequeña muy bien ubicada en el centro de Buenos Aires. Todo muy bien, los materiales son excelentes, muy buen trabajo me gusta mucho todo así que muchas gracias. Mi amigo Peter tomó el curso de TEFL y también le gustó mucho.

Ed
flying to Sao Paolo today

Best TEFL course in Latin America, thank you Florencia for everything

Overall 10

I´ve had a great time at Ibero TEFL. My profesor was always well prepared, with a creative lesson plan and very practical hand outs. I think the program is fantastic. It has nothing to be improved.It is both affordable and profesional. I´ve had four English Teaching Job interviews so far and I plan to stay in Buenos Aires for a year so everything has been great. Thank you for all your help.

Stuart
coming back to Punta Del Este tonight
City University of New York

Perfect TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Overall 10

I think Ibero is the best Spanish language school in Argentina. Thank you for 4 weeks of TEFL course and 3 weeks of Spanish immersion classes. I have had a great time and have met people from different nationalities. I am very happy with my decisión of language school. The TEFL course will help me get new Jobs as an Engish Teacher worldwide. Thanks, gracias a todos en Ibero por un tiempo fantástico!

nada fue todo muy bueno
Jenny
home
Lancaster University

Amazing Spanish and TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Overall 10

I have and will recommend Ibero to all my friends back home in Canada. I have completed a 7 week Spanish and TEFL program, 4 weeks of in-house TEFL class and 3 weeks of Spanish immersion courses. It has been very intense but went by very fast.My teachers were very knowledgeable in English and Spanish and explained things very well. I was very happy with both courses and with the school; it was well organized and run, thank you for a great experience.

maybe more social events
Janelle
toronto tonight

Loved the Ibero TEFL program

Overall 10

Thank you Ibero for a great 7 Spanish and TEFL week program. The practice teaching sessions were very useful. Everyone has a different style and that is what I took away from the sessions. The Spanish classes were great and very worthwhile as well. I loved the Buenos Aires experience. Thank you guys

Susan
today leaving to montevideo
Academy of Art University

Best TEFL course in Latin America! Thank you, Ibero!

Overall 10

Thank you for a great TEFL course. You have a very professional course going on here. I have already recommended to my friends this course for all new aspiring English Teachers. It is a great introduction to ESL jobs and English language teaching. It has been a great experience and I feel the school has no competition in terms of affordability and professionalism. Thank you again for a great time here.

maybe the school should organize more social events
Kelly
santiago tonight

Thank you for a great 4 week in house TEFL course in Buenos Aires

Overall 10

This has been a rewarding experience. I loved the fact that Ibero is a small language school. The school organization is great and the classes were just wonderful, 4 weeks went by very fast! Teaching practice sessions were very useful. I feel prepared to teach English anywhere in the world. Thank you everyone at Ibero for a wonderful experience.

University at Albany- SUNY

BEST TEFLcourse in Argentina! Study here!

Overall 10

I loved the fact that I was placed in a small class. English teaching practices were very useful. Thank you Sam for all your patience and help during the course. Thank you Florencia for finding me so many Jobs! I am pretty busy and my Schedule is very busy! Buenos Aires is a wonderful city to live in.

the school should market the TEFL courses better, I see there are lots of competitors!
Chiara
travelling to colonia, uruguay

Lovely! Study here!

Overall 10

I loved this small school in the city center of Buenos Aires. The class size is just perfect. I have learnt all the Spanish I´ve needed to struggle with and finally communicate with porteños. My best friend Ben joined the TEFL course here and is very happy with results, he is finally an English Teacher in Buenos Aires. His working hours are very busy but he´s really happy. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help.

Maybe more conversation workshops.
Kendall
back to montevideo
University of Oregon

Best TEFL and Spanish course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Overall 10

I studied at Ibero for 8 weeks and my Spanish has improved a lot. All my teachers were excellent and made class fun as well as educational. The TEFL course has been intense but rewarding. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help. Also the administrative staff were very flexible in letting me organize my travelling around my classes. I would definitely recommend Íbero Spanish and TEFL to anyone travelling to Buenos Aires.

I would not change anything
Matt
enjoying latin america

I recommend this course

Overall 10

Me encantó mi experiencia en Íbero Spanish y TEFL también.… Después de 8 semanas me siento ahora confiado en español y conozco la ciudad de BA muy bien. Tuve mi primer trabajo como profesor de inglés. Gracias Florencia para toda tu ayuda. Gracias a todos.

mas publicidad tal vez era dificil encontrar
Kelly
in latin american and coming back home tomorrow
Lancaster Theological Seminary

Great experience! Study here!

Overall 10

At Íbero Spanish and TEFL School, I met many great people and got to not only learn Spanish, but learnt about other cultures from my classmates and I could have the amazing experience of teaching English in Buenos Aires. The TEFL course has been very useful. Thank you, Florencia for all your support. The teachers are encouraging and nice. The school materials are great. Everyone here was very friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed (attempting!) to learn Spanish. I definitely made progress. I wish I could have stayed longer. BA is an awesome city ... muchas gracias!

Maybe more online ads, it was a little bit hard to find
Lee
now in Boedo, Buenos Aires

I recommend Ibero Spanish and TEFL

Overall 10

At Íbero Spanish School exists a good climate. You feel free as a student to move how you want. And it is well organized. You have nice teachers here. Thank you. The 4 week TEFL course was great. Teaching practice sessions were very helpful. I had three different ESL jobs in Buenos Aires, I love this city! Buenos Aires is an exciting city with many possibilities … I like the choice of options the school offers us to get to know the city, art, nightlife and food. The school has a very welcoming staff and teachers who are happy to help out. Fede was very patient with me and my slow grasp of Spanish!! The TEFL course has been good and fun with a variety of teaching approaches to keep it interesting.

Me gustó mucho la escuela.
Jess
latin america

Overall 10

Me and my brother had some issues with the trip unrelated to Íbero but when something came up everyone was very understanding. Ibero TEFL and the people here were one of the best parts of the trip and even though it was hard to get up in the morning it was worth it and compared to some of the smaller programs that we looked at, Íbero TEFL was very well organized and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I specially appreciated how flexible the Ibero TEFL program was and how helpful everyone seemed to be. Our teacher was excellent –well prepared and patient. Teaching materials are great. Gracias!

I loved this small school.
flying home tonight
Albany State University

Overall 10

I had a great experience at Ibero TEFL. I was placed in a small class, which was very helpful. The teacher was always well prepared and brought us lots of extra materials beside the coursebook. Thank you all at Ibero for a great TEFL course! I will be back to Buenos Aires soon and work as an English Teacher.

nothing I can think of now.
Julianne
Enjoying my time in Buenos Aires
Acadia University

Best price for TEFL course in Buenos Aires, best course quality

Overall 10

I loved my time at Ibero TEFL. I am now working in Buenos Aires and enjoying my time away from home. Ibero TEFL has always been professional and answered all my queries immediately, I have no complaints at all. Thank you Florencia for getting me an ESL job in Buenos Aires, which I have dreamed of forever! :)

The school could organize more social events.
Geoffrey
Now visiting Buenos Aires. Im from LA.

Best TEFL course I´ve found! :)

Overall 10

I found Ibero TEFL to be the best TEFL course in Buenos Aires. It is my second time as a student so I know what I am talking about, it was a bit hard to find Ibero because maybe it lacks some good online advertising but the school is great and professional. I first took a TEFL course in Gaudalajara, Mexico and did not like it, so I chose to come to Buenos Aires. This city is incredible! It never sleeps! Overall, a great experience! Thank you Florencia and staff for all your help!

More Google adwords maybe! :)
Mark Jay
Philadelphia University

This is the best TEFL course in Buenos Aires, Argentina!!!

Overall 10

Gracias Ibero TEFL for a great experience! I´ve been working as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires for more than a year now, I got three different jobs through Ibero and loved the experience, thank you Florencia for all your patience and support. Me encanta la escuela y me encanta Buenos Aires! I do not know if I am coming back home this year! I´d recommend this program to anyone looking for a professional TEFL course and for any English Teaching Job, ESL, in Buenos Aires, gracias amigos:)

Maybe more adwords or any type of Internet online ads. It was a bit hard to find the best choice of TEFL course in Buenos Aires.
Jamie
Aberystwyth University

I loved this program!

Overall 10

My friend took this course last february and loved it, she is now currently enjoying buenos aires and teaching small group clases, gracias por ser las mejores del mercado! I took a 2 week Spanish course and loved it as well.

es la programa perfecto
John
Leeds Metropolitan University

Overall 10

IBERO TEFL course in Buenos Aires is the best TEFL course I could find. I took one course at another company before and it did simply not work. I loved my TEFL instructor and thanks to Florencia I now have a full time position in Buenos Aires as an English Teacher, which is hard without help. As a native speaker of English, teaching my own language is very enjoyable. Thank you, IBERO TEFL!

This program is just perfect! :)
Jay
Now in BA and traveling to Sao Paolo in a few hours

Best TEFL course I found in Buenos Aires Argetininia

Overall 10

I had a great experience with Ibero TEFL. I started the course and realized I have always loved teaching. This course is great because the staff is attentive to everything you neeed and I got a job immeditely after the course. Overall, everything was great and thank you all at Ibero TEFL.

This course is great, it has nothing to be improved.
Sam
now enjoying vacations in south america
Acadia University

I found Ibero TEFL to be the best TEFL course in Buenos Aires Argentina

Overall 10

This course is the best because it´s not only the cheapest (990 USD) but the staff is great and the instructors really help you out and the classes are well structured. What I liked more is that I could find a job right after the TEFL and I thought it impossible. I stayed in Buenos Aires for one year living on an ESL teaching job and it was fun! Thank you, Ibero TEFL.

Perfect program!
Magdalena
now in buenos aires

Overall 10

I can recommend Ibero TEFL to anyone looking for a TEFL course in Buenos Aires because the pace of the classes is the right one, Florencia the Director got me a job immediately after the course and my instructor Tom was brilliant! I can only say great things about Ibero!

This program is prefect!
Dan
was in basilia now in buenos aires
Academy of Oriental Medicine- Austin

Best TEFL course in Argentina!

Overall 10

I completed my TEFL course at Ibero in January 2013. I can say Florencia, the director was very helpful and the course is excellent. We had lots of practice sessions and classes to be well prepared for the future as an ESL teacher. Ibero got me a job immediately after I finished the TEFL. I am very thankful and had a great time in Buenos Aires.

David
now in argentina with my girlfriend
Leeds Metropolitan University

Overall 10

A great and small course in central Buenos Aires. I liked the fact that the classes were small and the teacher was supportive. I loved the fact I could make lots of friends from all over the world and share teaching skills with classmates and also with experienced teachers. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to get into teaching.

The classes are small and the teaching style is great. It has nothing to be improved.
David
Now in Buenos Aires, next month I dont know

I liked Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires

Overall 10

This TEFL course is great. It has nothing to be improved. They give you a job 100 per cent sure as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires. I found it superb because the instructors are excellent, the materials are decent and the Ibero system is very good, they offer you a fantastic program to get started as an English Teacher because first you observe real ESL teachers and get to learn a lot from them and then you can practice with real English students from Argentina. After you graduate as a TEFL teacher, they offer you a job and you get a secure job through Ibero.

I liked this course and they also too provided me with a job for one year. It was very helpful, I would recommend this program to anyone looking to work as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires for one year or more. :)
Jane
I travel
University of California- Los Angeles

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Overall 10

I read a negative comment before and I was so sad! Ibero TEFL was a great experience to me and to all my classmates in January 2013. The program is excellent and job placement is guaranteed. No doubt. Such a shame to read things people say because they are unhappy or because of a person in particular.I would recommend this course to anyone looking to become TEFL certified.

Maybe the receptionist.

The Ibero TEFL is a 120 hour course taught at their facility in Buenos Aires. After graduation the staff at Ibero help their graduates find English teaching jobs. The school is centrally located in the city and its classrooms are air conditioned. The IBERO TEFL Course is one of the most widely recognized TEFL certificate programs in Latin America, with international validity. Upon receiving the TEFL certificate, trainees will immediately be able to work in Buenos Aires and elsewhere. Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of the IBERO TEFL course.

Get Paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires- IBERO TEFL