Get Paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires- IBERO TEFL

Get Paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires- IBERO TEFL

By Ibero TEFL   Reviews (62)   100% Rating

Ibero TEFL runs its own facility in central Buenos Aires. We have produced our own curriculum and textbooks based on our experience in the field. Our TEFL course is 120 hours. Over the course of four weeks and 120 hours of coursework, trainees will become familiar with the principles of English language teaching and begin to develop the skills they need to teach non speaking English students effectively.
Upon successful course completion, our trainees will be qualified to teach English in classrooms across the globe. Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.The course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience but is also suitable for those with some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field. Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of our course.

• Free Job Placement
Wifi
Application Fee
Deposit
Cost Description
The deposit costs 600 USD and the balance is 1390 USD.

• Instruction
  • Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Sandy
1 month old
Toronto
University of Toronto

Best TEFL course ever!

I had already heard about Íbero TEFL in Buenos Aires before but never went through their site before, yet when I did I have to say I was very impressed by their professionalism. The school replied to my enquiry immediately and gave me specific answers that helped me make my decision without hesitation. In less than a few hours I was able to start my TEFL course in Buenos Aires and already had my class assigned.
Even if I have been teaching English in Canada for several years now I believe it is very important to keep updated and to regularly review English teaching methods and materials. I was very pleased to find out that besides grammar and lesson planning also aspects such as class layout, discipline management, pair/group work, correction and homework were covered too. I had the opportunity to deeply and widely reflect on my own teaching techniques and felt very positively inspired.
Last but not least, Íbero TEFL also has a section for job hunters, with loads of useful and interesting information for all those who are looking for a job in Buenos Aires or elsewhere. I think this is not only useful, but also very professional and necessary to a successful course. Thank you everyone at Íbero TEFL.

It could benefit from more adversiting I think I was confused which course to take before I found this great program

Adam
California State University- Los Angeles

The best TEFL course in Argentina!

I was first afraid to choose and buy a TEFL course in Argentina because I have heard soooo many bad things about people and bad habits, things which I of course didn´t like. I first emailed all of the TEFL schools in Buenos Aires and then I asked all my questions to the Ibero staff and they have been super good to me and accommodating even though I am a difficult student. The class was great and Carolina is the best Professor I could have asked for. This course is very good and I was super lucky to have a good experience in huge Buenos Aires

I think some more onlin advertising would be helpful

Amanda
toronto
University of Toronto

Fantastic TEFL course

When I came down to Buenos Aires to take the Ibero TEFL course, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. Florencia and Carolina are great teachers and their contrasting styles give students multiple perspectives on each ESL topic they are learning. The TEFL course is a lot of work! However, if you do the work you will do well in the course. The practice teaching classes were super helpful and gave us a chance to work with Argentinian students of all different ages, backgrounds, and levels.The location of the course is perfect, in Palermo, the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Everyone here at Ibero TEFL is extremely kind and I always felt happy and safe. I highly recommend staying with a host family. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in THE Buenos Aires porteños culture!

Overall, I’d highly recommend this course to anyone thinking about getting their TESOL certification. It’s an amazing and rewarding experience. You’ll be able to leave feeling prepared to teach and manage your own ESL classroom.

perfect program

Clara
Santiago de Chile
Chester College of New England

A great TEFL certification course

My experience with this school has been great, Carolina the instructor is very knowleadgeable and she makes learning super fun. After the course, I requested the school I wanted to move to Santiago de Chile and they got me a job there as an English Teacher! I am super happy now living and working in Santiago and the payment is very good. I would love to teach English in Asia in the future as well in order to expand my horizons. I had a great time in Buenos Aires and thank you girls for all your help!

Nothing!

Mary Ann
New Jersey City University

Lo mejor!

I cannot simply say thank you. I am really grateful I chose Ibero TEFL and not another program. I think this is the best program that can be found to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language, I am now capable of teaching my native language to native speakers from Argentina and that is a huge thing! I cannot believe how much I could improve as a teacher in only 4 weeks. I have to say my instructor is super smart and fun and my classmates were simply great and now we are friends. Thanks a lot for all your help.

It shpuld be easier to find it online

Daniel
michigan
Eastern Michigan University

An excellent program

I was first afraid to book a TEFL course in Buenos Aires but very soon the staff at Ibero replied and I felt I could trust them. I could not have asked for a better quality course. This is great. Carolina is the best TEFL trainer possible, very knowledgeable and sensitive and Florencia is simply great. Teaching practices were super helpful and I feel now super confident teaching children and young learners! I will never forget how fantastic my experience in Buenos Aires was!

I could not easily disntinguish online which was the best course in Buenos Aires but I wrote to each one and got the best feedback from Ibero howrver it was not very easy to find Ibero TEFL online

New Orleans
Loyola University New Orleans

A fantastic preparation to Teach English in Latin America

My first plan was to go and teach English in Bolivia. But I had a friend from the UK who took a course here at Íbero TEFL and thought it was great. I personally do not like huge capital cities and try to avoid them, but I wanted to taste Buenos Aires for some reason. This course has by far exceeded my expectations, the professor Carolina, is fun and funny and super knowleadgeable and the program Director Florencia does everything in order to help you out in getting jobs in Buenos Aires or wherever you want. Overall, this is a really amazing course.

I could not easily find the website

Tom
Buenos Aires
Central Connecticut State University

A great TEFL course!

IBERO TEFL Buenos Aires is an excellent place to get your TEFL certificate. The school is small but has everything you need in beautiful Buenos Aires with so many wonderful places to visit you feel that you are in Europe and in Latin America at the same time. Carolina is an incredible, amazing TEFL trainer.. A couple of things I wish I had known before I signed up: . The course is incredibly intense! You will be studying, creating English language lesson plans, writing, reading, etc... It is worth it, stick with it and you will be rewarded. If you are able to do so, take the course in person – it will be worth! Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires is a great school that easily stands on its own but that also has a partnership with many international agencies. I did much research before deciding on this school so I am quite confident in my recommendation.

It is very good

Pete

A great course

I am glad that I took the course with Ibero TEFL and not with another similar program. I was placed in a small class with only 6 students and my teacher was amazing. She was very knowdlegeable and fun and funny at the same time. I felt super comfortable and now the course is over I feel prepared to teach English to students of all ages, from little kids to adults or even Business professionals. The course really prepares you to be an effective English Teacher.
Thanks to all the Ibero TEFL team for a great course.

It was very good

Vancouver
Vancouver Island University

An excellent TEFL course

An excellent TEFL course in Buenos Aires with superb instructors. I had an intense program but met beautiful people and had to chance to imrpove my alreafy acquired teaching skills through this program. Thank you very much for a great course. I loved it. It is very useful and I now feel confident to teach English as a foreign language to native Spanish speakers. I know I have the toools now and what it takes in order to teach English succesfully. Thanks Florencia. I really appreciate all your help during the course.

I would suggest the marketing director to advertise it more widely , if this course becomes more popular I am sure there won{t be any competitors foooling around

New Jersey City University

I recommend Ibero TEFL

A very useful course, Ibero TEFL shows you how to become an effective English Teacher in jist 4 weeks. I loved the fact that the program was very good and that I met different people from all over the world. It has been a great introduction to teaching as well. A very good team of teachers at the English scvhool I observed the classes and a great and useful progam to get started in my life as an English Teacher in Latin America.

more adverstising it was a little bit hard to find a valuable program on the internet you do not know mwhich one is the best, I was lucky to have found Ibero TEFL

Roxana
Denver
University of Colorado- Denver

Brilliant Course!

Taking the TEFL certification course at Ibero TEFL Buenos Aires was definitely one of the best decisions of my life, it was a really incredible experience. Florencia and Carolina are really awesome teachers, the course is really intensive but they deliver it in a way that’s manageable if you keep on top of things. You learn a lot in only four weeks but it’s exactly what you need in order to be a good successful English teacher. Buenos Aires is a really beautiful city with great weather year round and I cannot think of a better location to do the course.
Finding a job was actually really easy, I had three offers before I finished my course. All the advice Florencia, and Carolina team gave me all along the way was really spot on. They go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. Overall Ibero TEFL was an incredible experience and I would highly recommend it. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner.

It was a bit hard to find about it online

Ed
los angeles

Brilliant!

I found out about Ibero TEFL and Spanish Language School online. I liked it from the start. I contacted the school to find out more about the class and everyone was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I later decided to book onto the course and I’m so pleased that I did.

I arrived in Buenos ASires one week before the course started without knowing anyone at all. I was slightly nervous starting in the course but I really didn’t need to be because everyone was just so friendly and supportive. All of the staff at Ibero and Vamos are amazing and incredibly supportive throughout the course. Although the course is quite intense, it is very well organised and also very diverse. Carolina is the best instructor ever. She is Smart and kept us busy and entertained.

During the course, every student teaches ten lessons and receives a considerable amount of feedback. It’s extremely interactive and really social, meaning not only do you learn a lot but you also have the opportunity to meet lots of lovely people and make new friends.

The Ibero TEFL course itself is brilliant and really prepares you for teaching English in Buenos Aires or anywhere in the world. The staff are also so lovely and couldn’t be any more supportive and encouraging than they already are. I’m so pleased that I decided to do my TEFL course at Ibero and really would recommend it to anyone.

Jane
California State University- Los Angeles

A great TEFL course in Buenos Aires

I loved my experience here at Ibero TEFL School. The location of the school is just perfect. You are in Palermo, one of the best neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. You can also take Spanish immersion classes. I loved my classmates we are all friends now. Thank you so much guys. This is a great course for people who are into teaching. I have thoroughly enjoyed my course. I believe there are no major improvements to be made to the course. The staff is excellent. I loved my class in spite of being intensive it has been pretty informative and very professional; the instructor was both fun and funny and very knowledgeable. Job placement works great! Thank you Ibero TEFL for a great TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Maybe reduce class hours because it is intensive

Lou

a GREAT School

First thank you so much guys for a great time here. I absolutely loved the TEFL course here even though it is so intensive, however it was manageable. Our professor was wonderful. She was more of what we all could have asked for. She is perfect. Fun and funny. I hope to be as great as she is in the future. The teaching practices were time consuming but great. There is no other way of getting the English teacher practice if you do not teach. Lesson planning has been hard but still working on it. I loved this course. Very helpful in my future as an ESL Teacher in Latin America. Thanks a lot. Fantastic! Thank you Florencia for all your help so far!

Maybe let the participants know in advance about the schedule of classes

Janie
California
California College of the Arts

Best TEFL course. Thank you so much guys!

Thanks a lot for all your help. You have been wonderful. All my time spent here in this TEFL course has been fruitful I have learnt so much. Thank you so much Florencia for accommodating me I know I have been weird or picky but I was afraid. This program is amazing. We were a small class but it was fun and funny with the necessary ingredients to become and effective English Teacher. This methodology class is necesaary in order to teach English in Buenos Aires. Thanks so much guys you have been great.

loved it

Jay
Atlanta
Atlanta Christian College

Great program

Overall I have had a great experience here, everything was amazing from day one I made friends from all over the world and my social life was chaotic and crazy but super enjoyable! I enjoyed the methodology lessons with Carolina and I found the job placement to be super useful. I liked the fact that you can observe more exoerienced teachers from Argentina because you learn a lot and then you get to teach specific courses with the material the student was to cover. Everything has been great so far! Mucha gracias.

nada de que quejarse

Sasha
City University of New York

Best TEFL Course Certification ever!

I loved the Ibero TEFL program. Teachers are great and dedicated and the staff is great. I love the fact that you can ask as my questions as you would like and they are always there for you and help you out with a smile. I am very happy I chose this program. This has been an incredible adventure. I love the fact that my class was super fun but intensive at the same time. Thanks a lot Florencia for finding me a fulll time job in Buenos Aires. I think you are doing a great job. Muchas gracias para todo.

muy bueno

Janie
Miami
Miami Dade College

Amazing!

I liked this TEFL course. I got the help that I wanted in terms of getting a ESL job in Buenos Aires and I now feel comfident and prepared to teach English in Buenos Aires or anywhere in the world. I have been wanting to take this course back home in the US but never got the time to do so. I finally made some time and I am now currently enjoying Buenos Aires. Thank you Ibero TEFL for all your help.

Nothing

Jaz
Florida
Florida College

Great Small TEFL Class!

Thank you Carolina, Florencia and everyone at Ibero TEFL for your support and for being so accommodating with me in spite of all my requisites before submitting my application to the program. I was very afraid of the Zika virus and almost cancelled my flight to Buenos Aires, luckily thanks to the great information you have provided via email this did not happen. I will never forget my classmates, they were super nice to me and I have made long lasting friendships here. Overall, a positive experience.

maybe more online advertising would be helpful

The Ibero TEFL is a 120 hour course taught at their facility in Buenos Aires. After graduation the staff at Ibero help their graduates find English teaching jobs in Buenos Aires or worldwide. The school is located in Palermo, the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires