TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Guaranteed Jobs.

Buenos Aires TESOL TEFL
Buenos Aires TESOL TEFL
Take our TEFL Course in Buenos Aires and open your eyes to a new global perspective, get Paid and enjoy
Argentina TEFL courses
Work as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires
Work as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires
TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires TEFL Institute
TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires TEFL Institute

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute runs its own facility in central Buenos Aires. We have produced our own curriculum and textbooks based on our experience in the field. Our TEFL course is 120 hours. Over the course of four weeks and 120 hours of coursework, trainees will become familiar with the principles of English language teaching and begin to develop the skills they need to teach non speaking English students effectively.
Upon successful course completion, our trainees will be qualified to teach English in classrooms across the globe. Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.
The course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience but is also suitable for those with some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field. Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of our course.

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • We have the best TEFL Trainers.
  • Free Spanish Classes

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program
Hello! You have to be an English native speaker, with at least a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old. You can also watch what our recent graduates have said by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi92WPESgMmz3FUyxFbkBug buenosairestefl.com Thank you!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
  • Instruction 10
Sophie

Money well spent

Overall, a fantastic experience. A great TEFL Course.The course exceed my expectations. It is intensive but great and the job placement, which is free works really well. Buenos Aires TEFL works really hard to place teachers in ESL jobs right after the TEFL. This 4 week TEFL course was amazing and afterwards I felt confident to teach my first English class to a non native English speaker. It is absolutely a fantastic option to live in buenos Aires argentina permanently given its European roots and cultural life I do not feel very homesick. I absolutely love my life here and have made may new friends, people are reliable and nice. In summary, this TEFL course in Buenos Aires is re-ally worth it and this is the right school to take it, a great experience!

it is worth the time and the money to get to explore salta and the iguacu falls before starting with the program
Charlie

Great Value for Money

Thanks to Buenos Aires TEFL I learned new teaching skills and gained confidence in my teaching abilities. I would highly recommend this TEFL course in Buenos Aires as it is of the highest quality and a good value for money. I also received one week of Spanish classes at no extra cost, which were super useful. The TEFL trainers here is amazingly knowledgable, kind, patience, and will do whatever it takes to help you succeed. Although the course is very intensive by essence it’s completely worth it because of the knowledge and invaluable experience you gain. In only four weeks I’ve learned so much about the English language grammar, phonology, phonetics, classroom management, and what do expect in the language school market in Buenos Aires. The job placement after the course works really great, I cannot praise this course enough. They have helped me a lot. The course exceeded my expectations and I can say honestly that there is no better place to earn your TEFL certification.

have all your vaccines ready before entering argentina in case you may want to go to brazil for a week or less
Katherine

Worth every single dollar of your savings

Highly recommended TEFL Course in Argentina. I feel like through this course, I’ve grown professionally and personally. Staff were aways welcoming and supportive, the TEFL trainer was such a competent teacher, proficient in seven languages and amazing person as well. I stayed with a loving host family while there, and wow, what a great decision! I could improve my existing rusty Spanish with them a lot and through some practical Spanish lessons here at the school.The course here is very intensive and, of course, demands your time and attention.If you’re on the fence on which program to take, I would highly recommend the Buenos Aires TEFL Institute onsite tefl! I can’t thank the Buenos Aires TEFL Team enough and for what they have done for me.

allow time to focus on the TEFL, it is a very intensive course but great, do not be distracted by other occupations and try to devote all of your productive energy to the course
Mark

VERY impressed

After much searching, I came across Buenos Aires TEFL Institute. From the moment I reached out, I knew it would be the right course for myself. The value of this course is in the teaching practice and job support. I received great feedback that helped me improve and build confidence. Staff were very helpful and honest from the start, giving guidance and advice on what to expect and the job market in Argentina. I got a full time job right after the TEFL through the school, so to me it was great. The instructors were outstanding trainers with a ton of knowledge and experience . Taking this TEFL course was an excellent opportunity to meet new people, learn many new things about myself and my home country and experience a new, phenomenal new culture. I highly recommend that anyone looking to take a TEFL TESOL certification course should consider Buenos Aires TEFL.

What was your funniest moment?
our class was fun in spite of being a very intensive course we had really fun moments in class and of course having lunch together
Sannah

Worth every dollar of your savings

I am very happy that I took the opportunity to take this TEFL Course in Buenos Aires. I have already and will continue to recommend Buenos Aires TEFL to my friends who are considering teaching. The course instructor was incredibly knowledgeable, spoke seven languages and offered professional and valuable teaching advice. Staff here were very supportive, and provided comprehensive job, and cultural assistance every step of the way. I took the combined TEFL+ Spanish course here, which consisted of the 4 week onsite TEFL Course and 3 weeks of Spanish immersion classes and, of course, teacher training, 7 weeks in total. While this option was the best for me, because I wanted to understand Argentinian students better, be aware that this option is very intensive and involves careful study and focus. The highlight of this course was its opportunity to practice teaching in a real classroom environment with actual students. As someone who was initially concerned about my teaching abilities, I can definitely say that Buenos Aires TEFL improved both my teaching skills and my confidence in the classroom.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
we stopped at an all you can eat reatsurant and were told it was owned by Korens living in buenos aires and that they cook all types of animals!
Brandon

Intensive but great!

If you’re looking for a TEFL course which actually prepares you to teach abroad, I couldn’t recommend Buenos Aires TEFL Institute enough. I found the course inspiring, and have enjoyed my time learning with the program. I did receive the one week of Spanish intensive lessons for free at the end of the course, which were very useful in order to understand Argentinian students of English better. The TEFL course was both challenging and rewarding. The instructor is competent and supportive. She presented all information in a clear, organized fashion, which made it possible to assimilate it all at a gradual, steady pace. I am pleased with my TEFL and Spanish experiences and with my new TEFL certification, and highly recommend this TEFL Course in Argentina to anyone who would like to pursue a career in teaching English abroad.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
get more information about cultural life in buenos aires since I feel I have not seen much of the great cultural move here
Liz

Very intensive but worth it

This TEFL course is perfect for those who are at the beginning of their teaching career. From the moment I arrived at Buenos Aires TEFL I felt welcome. It was immediately apparent that we were going to be challenged. The TEFL Trainer was very informative and gave constructive criticism and ideas on how to teach English effectively. Feedback on the assignments is quick and thorough with tips to improve your lessons. I have benefited greatly from having proper instruction on how to teach grammar effectively. I was happy with all of the feedback during the TEFL course here and the job placement assistance received. I found this course exciting and it taught me new ways of teaching and learning at the same time. This course will definitely make you excited to teach. Buenos Aires TEFL is preparing teachers for real-life teaching, and I feel more than confident to teach my next lesson tomorrow!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I was trully amazed by the Iguazy falls, we visited this wonderful place before being able to take the TEFL and I thought it was surprinsingly fantastic
Ben

Worth it

I would recommend anyone to take a course at Buenos Aires TEFL. I had a great experience here and all the instructors here are amazing. I was also given one week of free Spanish classes in Buenos Aires, which were available for me after the TEFL, since the course is amazing but very intensive. The TEFL course here is professional, manageable, affordable, and helpful for your future. You gain skills and knowledge on a variety of concepts. This course has made me more aware of myself when I speak the English language and teach it. All the methodology lessons were substantial and very helpful. My TEFL Trainer was amazing, the times I had questions or problems with some of the material, she was very helpful and informative. All the organization is very quick to respond to questions and concerns which is amazing. Everyone here is friendly and always willing to help you out, no matter what your problem is. Gracias para todo

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
allow more time to get to know the buenos aires city in more detail, other than that nothing else, the course is great but intensive
Shawn

Superb

I did the TEFL course at Buenos Aires TEFL back in February.TEFL Trainers here are the best from Argentina, I checked this out before starting with my course here. The course itself was amazing and helped me feel confident to work as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires, online or anywhere in the world. You learn the essential and most rele-vant aspects of ELT and you get teaching practice sessions with real non-native English speakers, volunteer students. The staff are also won-derful and help you out so much with accommodation recommendations, questions, doubts, life in Argentina in general, Spanish language classes which I have heard they also offer very affordable prices and so much more! I felt very well taken cared of. Thank you so much for the experience!

What was your funniest moment?
first time we all ate the great parrilla argentina here, it was great from a fun point of view we had big portions and seemed desperate
Jack

Terrific

This course came highly recommended by a friend of my cousin and you cant go wrong. With a very welcoming and friendly staffI felt comfortable here at the school in Buenos Aires right from the

beginning. Through the TEFL Course here, you gain hands-on teaching experience so you are 100% prepared to teach anywhere in the world once you graduate. Not only is the training fantastic, the support it offers extends far beyond the classroom. Buenos Aires TEFL provides free Spanish immersion classes, helps you find housing, find a job right after the TEFL and with any other chal-lenges you may face while living in Buenos Aires. The Trainers are friendly and knowledgeable and they always go out of their way to make it fun and engaging. Each staff member is incredibly interest-ing and most are hilarious. I now feel well equipped to teach my language, the English language. I’m very grateful for the experi-ence. Muchas gracias para todo.

maybe more guidance towards what to do in buenos aires in your free time, other than that, no, nothing bad to say
Michael

Fantastic. Very impressed!

This TEFL Certification course in Buenos Aires was just what I wanted and what I needed to prepare myself to feel confident that I could indeed teach a group of students, which is not as easy as I thought. As it was my first time in Latin America, I was not familiar with a couple things but the staff here was very accommodating and did a great job answering all my doubts and questions.
Input sessions covered several topics related to teaching English, and all of the sessions were very well prepared and informative. The course is very intense, but if you manage your time effectively it’s no problem completing all of the assignments. Feedback on teaching practice was accurate, helpful, and very constructive. I learnt a lot. Thank you very much for everything, you are a great team! Keep up the great work!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
to have more free time before starting with the tefl course in buenos aires to see the city
Jenny

Great TEFL , worth it

It was a real pleasure taking this course. I benefited from an amazing learning experience, I met great people here. I think the English grammar lessons especially were extremely helpful. They helped in making the information easier to grasp.
The course not only covers the English language grammar etc. but also how to teach , lesson planning and managing a group class.
Therefore, this TEFL Course has provided me with a great over-view in many different aspects. I have also learnt many interesting different teaching techniques and have been discovering my own teaching style.
I learnt and very much enjoyed from the lessons and from all the materials provided.
Thank you very much for everything. This is a great TEFL Course, worth it! Buenos aires is a wonderful city and there is a lot to see

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
allow more time to visit the different barrios from, buenos aires before starting with the tefl course
Peter

Very impressed

I can’t say enough kind words about my experience here.Honestly, the TEFL Course at Buenos Aires TEFL was really great. It was intensive, and I am very tired now, but I got so much out of the course. I found that there is still a lot that I learned in this course.Our TEFL instructor was resourceful, smart, fun and funny. She provided useful feedback and advice. She had the perfect mix of being an expert in languages and in language teaching while also having a wonderful energy and sense of humor. I looked forward to attending my TEFL classes every single day. Additionally, the staff at Buenos Aires TEFL was super attentive, friendly and super helpful. It felt like a family. I felt very much welcomed. I can’t recommend Buenos Aires TEFL enough!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would have liked to have more free time before starting the course
David

Worth it! a really good course

This TEFL Course in Buenos Aires is great for many reasons. All the Trainers here have done a marvellous job in showing us the essentails to Teach English. I now feel prepared and comfortable every day, learning something new. Once you start with your first day of classes here, the anxiety of the unknown fades away and you are left with the elements you need to be a great teacher in the future. Buenos Aires TEFL works really hard to place teachers in eel jobs right after the TEFL. If I ever need help with anything, even if it is not program related, I can text and someone will respond right away. I have to admit I was a bit nervous upon arriving to Buenos Aires because this was my first time in Latin America, but when I got here I was very much welcomed to a community of teachers who could steer me in the right direction and were happy to do so. The course was amazing and afterwards I felt confident to take on students of my own and had the tools to live in a fantastic ciudad and latin culture.This course is really worth it and this is the right school to take it, there is no way to go wrong!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
the la boca and museo maradona are not to miss out places
Brenda

Great

Buenos Aires TEFL is just an amazing TEFL program in Argentina with great job placement and innovative instructors that challenge you to do your best. You are pushed out of your comfort zone and your endurance is tested throughout the program and you get all the tools that you need in order to be a good, effective English Teacher! You get all the knowledge and skills to be more prepared to teach. This is more than a Certification Course that simply gives you a TEFL Certificate at the end. You become part of the TEFL Community with lifelong friends, resources and all the necessary support! If you are looking to become a great teacher, Buenos Aires TEFL is the way to go! Gracias para todo mis amigos! los extrano a todos, son geniales, los recuerdo

maybe more advertising online since it was a little bit hard to find and there are a million others