TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Guaranteed Jobs. Free Spanish Classes.

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum. We are accredited by the State Department in the US, TQUK, The College of Teachers, UKRLP, Chartered College of Teaching, UK, among others.

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • We have the best TEFL Trainers.
  • Free Spanish Classes

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program

Hello! You have to be an English native speaker, with at least a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old. You can also watch what our recent graduates have said by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi92WPESgMmz3FUyxFbkBug buenosairestefl.com Thank you!

• 9-10 rating 99.4%
  • 7-8 rating 0.6%
  • Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Fernanda

a great course

Caro, our tutor did an excellent job of integrating everyone into the group from the start, and she quickly inspired confidence to speak to a classroomful of strangers from different backgrounds and nationalities! She was very engaging and was really good at clearly explaining everything & going through the resources available.. The practice teaching sessions were very useful. Everyone has a different style and that is what I took away from the sessions. I would definitely recommend the TEFL course to people who have self-discipline and a sense of adventure! The Spanish classes were great and very worthwhile as well. I loved the Buenos Aires experience. Thank you for everything.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
real argentinian meat at a estancia day, very worth it
Ashley

Teaching English as a Foreign Language, TEFL course in Buenos Aires

I think that the Teaching English as a Foreign Language TEFL course in Buenos Aires gave me a good perspective about what implies in being a teacher, from many angles such as planning process of a lesson, the different ways and techniques of teaching, a brief notion and refreshment about grammar and other aspects which are merely technical. On the other hand, it gave me the tools and reinforced previous knowledge that I had from a complete different industry that I was in but which in essence applied to this case of dealing with people. I think I made the most out of it in many aspects, and of course, with more exposure to live teaching I will definitely improve both my organizational and planning skills. It was also a good experience because the atmosphere was really friendly and our professor was not only dynamic but also very knowledgeable and approachable. She encouraged and also made us brainstorm a lot which is a good way of bringing out the best of us as students. Thank you

read everything they say before starting with the course here
Sharon

I definitely recommend this TEFL program for people looking for a TEFL course in Argentina.

I will definitely recommend this TEFL program for people looking for a TEFL course in Argentina. Our Professor Carolina is amazing and definitely one of the best professors I have ever had. She is incredibly knowledgeable, caring, funny and interesting. She always knows just what questions to ask to get us thinking. She was always prepared, never boring and very experienced. The TEFL book is great, I will definitely refer back to it when planning lessons. The videos we watched were very helpful as well. The TEFL observation classes were very useful. Seeing teaching methodology in action really helped solidify what I was learning in the classroom. The practice teaching sessions were very useful as well. Getting to have firsthand experience with people at different levels was very valuable. Having to deal with real situations/ real problems in the classroom was great experience. Florencia is amazing, she meant genuine help in securing a Teaching position here. Thank you for everything.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Having to deal with real situations/ real problems in the classroom was very challenging at fiurst but a great experience.
Robert

tefl certification in buenos aires!

My experience here has been amazing. The TEFL Course lessons were engaging and informative. The practice teaching was great and I enjoyed the class and the feedback I got from my instructor. My Professor was amazing! I felt very challenged and so excited to start my career as an ESL teacher.The 4 week Buenos Aires TEFL TESOL course was intense but it was worth every second of it. Buenos Aires TEFL commitment to finding TEFL graduates a paid position has been invaluable. The Spanish program is professional, we had fun and met interesting people.The learning process here is very flexible and fun to attend. In the Spanish class, we learnt a lot and had fun, played games sang, smiled, and essentially spoke Spanish everyday. The people here make you feel instantly a part of the family and are very friendly and fun to deal with. We also have the Spanish learning book that they gave to us as a gift. Thanks a lot for everything.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
the sauce that they put on the choripan sandwich, gimme curry or chimichurri
Isabella

Wonderful!

As a native English speaker, I used to take many things for granted. This TEFL course has given me the tools and strategies for dealing with situations that may arise in different ELT classroom settings. The staff is very accommodating even though I was a demanding student and had many questions.I am very pleased with my choice to learn from these top notch TEFL Trainers and receive my certificate from Buenos Aires TEFL .This course exceeded my expectations, I learnt a good amount of stuff and will recommend it to my friends. One of the challenges that we were presented as a class was adapting our ELT teaching approach to various cultures, backgrounds and different age groups .The course material keeps you engaged. I would recommend this course to anyone looking for the best TEFL Course in Buenos Aires. Overall, a fantastic TEFL Course.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Courtney

Worth it!

This TEFL Course is well worth the money and time. I now feel confident Teaching English to people from diverse ages and backgrounds. After the course, you get job placement through the school. The interview process was great, I got three Teaching English jobs in Buenos Aires through the school and also taught English online for 12 hours per week, which was great as well!I am so happy that I chose Buenos Aires TEFL to earn my TEFL Certification. The program provides education with 20 hours of practicum including teaching practice in real schools. It’s not an easy program, but teaching is not an easy profession. Upon completion, I gained much more than a TEFL Certificate. I gained the confidence I will need to be an effective English Teacher. To top it off, they lined me up with my first teaching job, in a private language school, before I even finished. Thank you for everything! Highly recommend!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
everything related to yerba mate, very informative and surprising
Ed

Buenos Aires TEFL!

Buenos Aires TEFL helps you find a teaching job for life! Many local language schools and companies specifically ask for Buenos Aires TEFL graduates. Definitely a perk that puts them in a league of their own as compared with other TEFL certification courses. This TEFL course in Buenos Aires provided what I needed to know to teach English in only four weeks. At first it was very intensive but afterwards I could manage my time better and improved a lot in terms of creating lesson plans and specific materials for each of my classes. The trainer here is fantastic and went an extra mile to help me during the course. All in all, the Buenos Aires TEFL certification course is highly rated and recommended, and prepares you to be an effective English Teacher. I highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to teach English.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The iguazu falls, something not to miss out for sure
Nicole

Highly Recommeded, a very useful program

Even though I had some doubts in the beginning because it was my first time in Argentina, they all at Buenos Aires TEFL helped me through every part of the course and answered all of my questions, very kind staff and they get back to you very quickly. The teaching practice sessions were a great learning experience, after each one of them you get to learn a lot. Very welcoming staff and experienced TEFL Trainers. The job placement is an integral part of the course and there are many positions to choose from after graduation. This course offers so much!!! free Spanish immersion lessons, job placement, teaching practice sessions. I could not be happier. If you are looking to get your tefl certification in Buenos Aires this is where you want to get it. You can’t go wrong. A great experience

prepare back home before taking this class with the recommended literature, if you do not do it, then it´s not good for you during the program