• Argentina

Weekly Classroom Hours
Apartment Host Family

Pricing

2022 SPECIAL DISCOUNT
The deposit costs 400 USD and the balance is 1440 USD.
What's Included
Wifi
What's Not Included
Accommodation Activities Meals Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
What's Not Included (Extra)

flight
accommodation
meals

May 17, 2022
Jun 07, 2022
16 travelers are looking at this program

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum. We are accredited by the State Department in the US, TQUK, The College of Teachers, UKRLP, Chartered College of Teaching, UK, among others.

Program Highlights

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Amy

in person TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Five stars, amazing program in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Very useful, practical sessions on managing and organizing English language courses. Overall a very interactive and enjoyable in person TEFL course. Feedback for lesson presentation was constructive and felt I learnt a lot from our instructor which I can apply to my lesson planning and teaching going forward. Spanish classes were great and super useful. Buenos Aires is an amazing city to live in. Would highly recommend this course for anyone wishing to teach students of any age and English level.

Pros
  • great for building your resume
  • great for learning Spanish
  • great to make friends
Cons
  • far from home
  • expensive
  • intensive
Andy

Worth it

This course has ben very rewarding and I have learned lots of new
things from it. The job assistance and resources are invaluable and
I can’t wait to start my English teaching journey and travel the
world.The course content was excellent and prepared me for my
teaching practice which I began in the same month. I completed my
course in only one month and I was lucky that I could solely focus
on the course.Flor, the course director was amazing. She was very
quick to reply and assisted me with any course content questions I
had. Thank you all at Buenos Aires TEFL for everything!

Pros
  • intensive
  • professional
  • you can make friends
Cons
  • intensive
  • challenging
  • not very easy, but still worth it
Jane

TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I’d definitely highly recommend this course. It is well-structured and allows you to get a lot of teaching practice with lovely Argentinian students. On top of that, you have the opportunity to gain a lot of English grammar know-how in a fast and efficient way and learn Spanish too. This class was amazing because it made me step out of my comfort zone, I got over my fear of standing in front of a class and I learned so much in only 4 weeks! We also had a few unknown Spanish language classes, to put ourselves in the students’ shoes! The course is quite intense, but the end result makes it all worthwhile! You are thrown right into teaching practice sessions, which helps overcome that fear of standing in front of a classroom. The learning atmosphere is warm and friendly, full of light and also up to date with the latest. The instructors were always there to give a helping hand and I felt well equipped to start teaching immediately after. I had a great time. Thank you for everything.

Pros
  • well structured
  • professional
  • learn spanish
Cons
  • not knowing decent spanish
  • never been to latin america before
  • I did not have teaching experience
always looking for new adventures
Sam

Amazing TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires

TEFL Certification Course in downtown Buenos Aires!
An amazing TEFL Course in downtown Buenos Aires for anyone aspiring to obtain the TEFL certification. The TEFL Trainer here is just fantastic. The course is informative and completely effective in ensuring that once the course is completed you are ready to teach. The quality of the classes was outstanding. Learning to teach English to native Spanish speakers from different backgrounds and ages was a big plus. The Buenos Aires TEFL staff were kind and friendly, the location is safe and practical, and the benefit of common comfortable areas was a big plus. I would not hesitate to recommend this TEFL course in Buenos Aires, Argentina to anyone who is prepared to commit to 4 weeks of intense focus to acquire a useful international certification.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
not knowing the exact date Argentina would open up borders to international tourism
Marnie

Absolutely great and super useful program!

I completed the 4-week TEFL training intensive at Buenos Aires TEFL Institute last year and would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in a future teaching English. The content is engaging and interesting at all times due to nearly perfect planning and forethought.I have really enjoyed the TEFL course here in Buenos Aires and feel like I gained a lot of knowledge and understanding that I didn’t have before. I especially enjoyed the ESL classroom management section of the course or practicum. The Spanish immersion classes provided were super useful! Overall, if you’re thinking about taking a TEFL course with Buenos Aires TEFL, absolutely do it. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Thank you for everything! You are all amazing!

ask all your doubts and questions before the program
Beverly Ann

TEFL Training in Argentina

My experience at Buenos Aires TEFL was very rewarding.A lot of guidance was offered throughout the course.The course had so many important things to take into account I increased my awareness of the English language, even as a native speaker. The Spanish lessons were super useful too. The program challenged how I viewed teaching the English language.My TEFL Trainer here was amazing! The resources they offer for job placement gave me the confidence and the network to reach out into the Argentina ESL marketplace, and to begin this new career. It really did help me become a better teacher, I have already recommended this course to a bunch of my friends and family.Thank you so much!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
It wasnt that easy to be found online, so I guess investing more in adwords or something like that would be useful
Jane

TEFL Certificate Course in Argentina

Buenos Aires TEFL exceeded my expectations and I can say honestly that there is no better place to earn your TEFL. Before coming here I had researched lots of other TEFL courses but this program was clearly different and better. The trainers here were consistently friendly and always on hand to provide support and answer any questions. They helped us with our CVs, getting to know Buenos Aires and its culture and just general living in Argentina.The staff here prepares you for what to expect beforehand, support you constantly during the course, and helps you secure a job after you graduate. Although the course is extremely intensive it’s completely worth it because of the knowledge you gain. In just four weeks I’ve learned so much about the English language grammar, phonology, phonetics, classroom management, and what do expect in terms of job placement in Argentina. I cannot praise this course enough.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
allowing myself some time off before the course since it is very intensive
Darla

TEFL Certificate Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was really interesting and was able to teach me every aspect of being a good English teacher. How to use lesson plans and how to teach native Spanish speaker students. The Course layout and content was wonderfully presented and structured in an understandable and informative manor.I have been in the ESL industry without the TEFL, but getting one from Buenos AiresTEFL Institute really helped me in my professional growth. There are also plenty of job opportunities to choose from. Thank you everyone at Buenos Aires TEFL. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience.

maybe investing more on ads since it was a little bit hard to find online back home in California