Get Paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires

Get Paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute runs its own facility in central Buenos Aires. We have produced our own curriculum and textbooks based on our experience in the field. Our TEFL course is 120 hours. Over the course of four weeks and 120 hours of coursework, trainees will become familiar with the principles of English language teaching and begin to develop the skills they need to teach non speaking English students effectively.
Upon successful course completion, our trainees will be qualified to teach English in classrooms across the globe. Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.The course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience but is also suitable for those with some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field. Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of our course.

• Free Job Placement
Visa
Wifi
Application Fee
Deposit
The deposit costs 600 USD and the balance is 1540 USD.

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program

• Instruction
  • Difficulty
  • Job Assistance
Show 1 - 15 of 71
Best city in the world
Jimmy

Best, magical program

I would not look any further if looking for a TEFL course in Buenos Aires. The professors are all amazing and the school is great! No doubt coming down to Buenos Aires was a bit scary at first but you have been so attentive and accommondating moving here was good. I lived in Buenos Aires seven months total with a friend and the experience was worth it! I take with me powerful messages and people in my heart.

Janice

Fabulous-!

The location of the Ibero TEFL school is great and the building is nice. The staff is terrific, especially my TEFL Trainer, the best of all. I was impressed with the program. I think the course is very efficient for the time spent, and I believe it will help me become an ESL teacher, especially in Latin America. The book and handouts were very helpful. The trainer was wise far beyond her years; she had tremendous enthusiasm and energy, was always prepared and in a good mood, and very patient with us when it was needed. The practice teaching sessions were very useful. Everyone has a different style and that is what I took away from the sessions. I would definitely recommend the TEFL course to people who have self-discipline and a sense of adventure! The Spanish classes were great and very worthwhile as well. I loved the Buenos Aires experience. I have never spent this much time in a city like this and that is a lesson in itself. Gracias a todos en Ibero.

loved it

Jenna

An amazing program!

This school is small but great. I have and will recommend it to all my friends back home. I had a great experience here at this school even though I was afraid at first to come down to Buenos Aires for a number of reasons but after a couple emails I realized I was on the right direction. I have always wanted to teach and this intensive course taught me lots of stuff I didn´t know, lots of stuff about my home country and about myself. It has been a great positive exprience so thank you everyone at Ibero for your help!

more online adverstising

Mike

Incredible!

Wow! This small school is just great. At first, I did not know which school to choose from because there are millions of courses to choose from online but I was told by my advisor back in school that I should take an accredited course with at least 120 hours and this course had this plus it included real practice with real students so taking it online was not the same impression...
I started to think on the reasons for choosing Argentina and my friend Tom suggested Buenos Aires as well as this course so I think he didn´t make a mistake. By the end of the course I was tired but happy with all the good results from hard work. Thank you everyone at Ibero tefl you have all been magnificent

nothing I can think of

Marie

Amazing! Thanks a lot my friends!

Well, what can I say... I feel whatever I will say will not be enough to thank you for all the basics you have taught me about being a teacher and to broaden my horizon, learning so much about me and about my home country I did not have a clue before... I even found out things about this profession I could never imagined, but all was a nice suprise. I was at first afraid of coming down to Buenos Aires because of the news you hear all the time but you soon eased my mind. Thank you everyone at the school for being so patient and so friendly. This was an unforgettable experience. I will and have recommended this TEFL course to all my friends and people I know.

great course, nothing in particular I can think of

April

An amazing TEFL course

Coming down to Buenos Aires in order to complete my TEFL course was an exciting but scaring experience at first, then you helped me make my mind. You are such a great team! Caro is one of the best Teachers I have ever had in my whole life and her teachings will always be with me for sure. I made great friends at school. You are a small but wonderful program. I learnt so much in such a small amount of time! I now feel confident teaching classes and preparing these lessons, which takes a long time. I loved my experience in Buenos Aires. Thank you everyone at Ibero.

nada es bueno todo!

Janice

Great TEFL course!

I signed up for a TEFL course at another language school at first, because there are a million online and you never know but a friend from my hostel recommended me to take the TEFL course here at Ibero TEFL. It has by far exceeded my expectations. The course itself is very professional and I made friends at the school and had a great time. As it is an intensive course of 5 hours per week workload you never know if you are going to like it or not at first, but I m glad I chose Ibero and not the other school. Thank you everyone for being so patient and accommodating! Buenos Aires is an incredible city.

It was great

Jen

TEFL!

I had a great TEFL course at Ibero even though I was very afraid of coming down to Buenos Aires for my gap year, I was afraid not to land a job right after the TEFL but now I am working as an English Teacher here in Buenos Aires and living my dream! I have always been attracted to a culture so different from where I come from. I made many friends and many Argentinian friends are usually helping me out with my Spanish, I am just trying to polish it in order to understand my students better. I now feel confident to start teaching English classes at any level.

Nothing. It is very good

Frances May

A fantastic program

My instructor was kowleadgeable, smart, creative and made this super intensive course fun and interesting. We were sitting for 5 hours per day and brought our own food to school, which luckily provides for all the facilities you need to feel at home. I felt like a member of the family, we were all super taken cared of and I learnt so much about my home country and about myself through this course. I have no words to thank you guys, this TEFL course was more than I had expected. The teaching practice sessions are intimitading at first and I was super nervous when I taught my first student but our professor helped us and guided us through the great process of learning and teaching. This course was a great choice.

This program could benefit from more online presence, it was a little bit hard to find.

Sandy

Best TEFL course ever!

I had already heard about Íbero TEFL in Buenos Aires before but never went through their site before, yet when I did I have to say I was very impressed by their professionalism. The school replied to my enquiry immediately and gave me specific answers that helped me make my decision without hesitation. In less than a few hours I was able to start my TEFL course in Buenos Aires and already had my class assigned.
Even if I have been teaching English in Canada for several years now I believe it is very important to keep updated and to regularly review English teaching methods and materials. I was very pleased to find out that besides grammar and lesson planning also aspects such as class layout, discipline management, pair/group work, correction and homework were covered too. I had the opportunity to deeply and widely reflect on my own teaching techniques and felt very positively inspired.
Last but not least, Íbero TEFL also has a section for job hunters, with loads of useful and interesting information for all those who are looking for a job in Buenos Aires or elsewhere. I think this is not only useful, but also very professional and necessary to a successful course. Thank you everyone at Íbero TEFL.

It could benefit from more adversiting I think I was confused which course to take before I found this great program

Adam

The best TEFL course in Argentina!

I was first afraid to choose and buy a TEFL course in Argentina because I have heard soooo many bad things about people and bad habits, things which I of course didn´t like. I first emailed all of the TEFL schools in Buenos Aires and then I asked all my questions to the Ibero staff and they have been super good to me and accommodating even though I am a difficult student. The class was great and Carolina is the best Professor I could have asked for. This course is very good and I was super lucky to have a good experience in huge Buenos Aires

I think some more onlin advertising would be helpful

Amanda

Fantastic TEFL course

When I came down to Buenos Aires to take the Ibero TEFL course, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. Florencia and Carolina are great teachers and their contrasting styles give students multiple perspectives on each ESL topic they are learning. The TEFL course is a lot of work! However, if you do the work you will do well in the course. The practice teaching classes were super helpful and gave us a chance to work with Argentinian students of all different ages, backgrounds, and levels.The location of the course is perfect, in Palermo, the best neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Everyone here at Ibero TEFL is extremely kind and I always felt happy and safe. I highly recommend staying with a host family. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in THE Buenos Aires porteños culture!

Overall, I’d highly recommend this course to anyone thinking about getting their TESOL certification. It’s an amazing and rewarding experience. You’ll be able to leave feeling prepared to teach and manage your own ESL classroom.

perfect program

Clara

A great TEFL certification course

My experience with this school has been great, Carolina the instructor is very knowleadgeable and she makes learning super fun. After the course, I requested the school I wanted to move to Santiago de Chile and they got me a job there as an English Teacher! I am super happy now living and working in Santiago and the payment is very good. I would love to teach English in Asia in the future as well in order to expand my horizons. I had a great time in Buenos Aires and thank you girls for all your help!

Nothing!

Mary Ann

Lo mejor!

I cannot simply say thank you. I am really grateful I chose Ibero TEFL and not another program. I think this is the best program that can be found to teach English as a Second or Foreign Language, I am now capable of teaching my native language to native speakers from Argentina and that is a huge thing! I cannot believe how much I could improve as a teacher in only 4 weeks. I have to say my instructor is super smart and fun and my classmates were simply great and now we are friends. Thanks a lot for all your help.

It shpuld be easier to find it online

Daniel

An excellent program

I was first afraid to book a TEFL course in Buenos Aires but very soon the staff at Ibero replied and I felt I could trust them. I could not have asked for a better quality course. This is great. Carolina is the best TEFL trainer possible, very knowledgeable and sensitive and Florencia is simply great. Teaching practices were super helpful and I feel now super confident teaching children and young learners! I will never forget how fantastic my experience in Buenos Aires was!

I could not easily disntinguish online which was the best course in Buenos Aires but I wrote to each one and got the best feedback from Ibero howrver it was not very easy to find Ibero TEFL online

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is a small professional organization, with two decades of TEFL TESOL industry experience based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. With international agreements with US and UK universities, private organisms and agencies, we can...