Buenos Aires TEFL Institute: Teach English in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute runs its own facility in central Buenos Aires. We have produced our own curriculum and textbooks based on our experience in the field. Our TEFL course is 120 hours. Over the course of four weeks and 120 hours of coursework, trainees will become familiar with the principles of English language teaching and begin to develop the skills they need to teach non speaking English students effectively.

Upon successful course completion, our trainees will be qualified to teach English in classrooms across the globe. Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.

The course is designed for candidates with no previous English teaching experience but is also suitable for those with some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field. Guaranteed and paid job positions are an integral part of our course.

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Certification Program in Latin America
  • You can take Spanish lessons before or after your TEFL course
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • A great career move, get Teaching experience and learn even more Spanish

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program
Hello! You have to be an English native speaker, with at least a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old. You can also watch what our recent graduates have said by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi92WPESgMmz3FUyxFbkBug buenosairestefl.com Thank you!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
John

A great TEFL program in a wonderful city!

I have to honestly say that I had a great time when I took my TEFL course here. My teachers were all dedicated and I felt safe and well taken cared of in Buenos Aires, but I was first afraid to come down to BA. The program is really worth it, I enjoyed every minute of it. I also took advantage of the free job placement that the course offers so I think I made the most of my time in Argentina, before getting started with the TEFL course I also took Spanish Immersion Classes, which were super useful in order to understand my English students. Thank you very much for everything!

nothing, I had a great time
Megan

Excellent experience!

The school is small but cozy and everyone is super friendly. I am super glad that I chose this TEFL course and not another one because I am working right now in Buenos Aires and I love my job. I was first scared to come down to Buenos Aires but once here I feel that I made the best decision. All my classmates and instructors here were great and I made friends from other nationalities, which is great! Thank you! This TEFL course has been amazing!

Perfect
Mel

Best TEFL Course ever!

I HAD a fantastic time here. The school is great and the people are also great, very friendly. I had an amazing time and it clearly surpassed my expectations. I loved evrey minute of my TEFL class, my professor was always prepared and dedicated and she loves to teach. She inspired us to be better teachers every time. I had to come back home by the end of the course but there were lots of job opportunities for the other graduates, those who could stay in Buenos Aires and work as English Teachers. Thanks Florencia for everything, you know that you are amazing!

nothing
Kate

What a great TEFL course!

This school is small but very professional. I am happy that I chose this and not another organization. I think the program is pretty intensive but it is great because when you graduate they make lots of efforts to connect you with employers in Buenos Aires. I am now working as a full time English Teacher in Buenos Aires and I am very glad that I chose this TEFL course. Thank you Florencia for everything. You know that you are and will always be great. I very much appreciate all your help and all the things that you ve done for us.

nothing
Kathy

Best TEFL PROGRAM in Buenos Aires!

I am really happy that I took this course. It has actually been one of the most amazing experiences in my life. This course has built an inner passion that I have always had with me and opened up the career path. I feel really in my mode when teaching. This is a really amazing program and it has been more than I expected. The observations are great and the teaching practice sessions provide you with the accurate amount of self confidence to teach a class. Than you Florencia and everyone for all your help.

Nothing
Best city in the world
Jimmy

Best, magical program

I would not look any further if looking for a TEFL course in Buenos Aires. The professors are all amazing and the school is great! No doubt coming down to Buenos Aires was a bit scary at first but you have been so attentive and accommondating moving here was good. I lived in Buenos Aires seven months total with a friend and the experience was worth it! I take with me powerful messages and people in my heart.

Janice

Fabulous-!

The location of the Ibero TEFL school is great and the building is nice. The staff is terrific, especially my TEFL Trainer, the best of all. I was impressed with the program. I think the course is very efficient for the time spent, and I believe it will help me become an ESL teacher, especially in Latin America. The book and handouts were very helpful. The trainer was wise far beyond her years; she had tremendous enthusiasm and energy, was always prepared and in a good mood, and very patient with us when it was needed. The practice teaching sessions were very useful. Everyone has a different style and that is what I took away from the sessions. I would definitely recommend the TEFL course to people who have self-discipline and a sense of adventure! The Spanish classes were great and very worthwhile as well. I loved the Buenos Aires experience. I have never spent this much time in a city like this and that is a lesson in itself. Gracias a todos en Ibero.

loved it
Jenna

An amazing program!

This school is small but great. I have and will recommend it to all my friends back home. I had a great experience here at this school even though I was afraid at first to come down to Buenos Aires for a number of reasons but after a couple emails I realized I was on the right direction. I have always wanted to teach and this intensive course taught me lots of stuff I didn´t know, lots of stuff about my home country and about myself. It has been a great positive exprience so thank you everyone at Ibero for your help!

more online adverstising
Mike

Incredible!

Wow! This small school is just great. At first, I did not know which school to choose from because there are millions of courses to choose from online but I was told by my advisor back in school that I should take an accredited course with at least 120 hours and this course had this plus it included real practice with real students so taking it online was not the same impression...
I started to think on the reasons for choosing Argentina and my friend Tom suggested Buenos Aires as well as this course so I think he didn´t make a mistake. By the end of the course I was tired but happy with all the good results from hard work. Thank you everyone at Ibero tefl you have all been magnificent

nothing I can think of
Marie

Amazing! Thanks a lot my friends!

Well, what can I say... I feel whatever I will say will not be enough to thank you for all the basics you have taught me about being a teacher and to broaden my horizon, learning so much about me and about my home country I did not have a clue before... I even found out things about this profession I could never imagined, but all was a nice suprise. I was at first afraid of coming down to Buenos Aires because of the news you hear all the time but you soon eased my mind. Thank you everyone at the school for being so patient and so friendly. This was an unforgettable experience. I will and have recommended this TEFL course to all my friends and people I know.

great course, nothing in particular I can think of
April

An amazing TEFL course

Coming down to Buenos Aires in order to complete my TEFL course was an exciting but scaring experience at first, then you helped me make my mind. You are such a great team! Caro is one of the best Teachers I have ever had in my whole life and her teachings will always be with me for sure. I made great friends at school. You are a small but wonderful program. I learnt so much in such a small amount of time! I now feel confident teaching classes and preparing these lessons, which takes a long time. I loved my experience in Buenos Aires. Thank you everyone at Ibero.

nada es bueno todo!
Janice

Great TEFL course!

I signed up for a TEFL course at another language school at first, because there are a million online and you never know but a friend from my hostel recommended me to take the TEFL course here at Ibero TEFL. It has by far exceeded my expectations. The course itself is very professional and I made friends at the school and had a great time. As it is an intensive course of 5 hours per week workload you never know if you are going to like it or not at first, but I m glad I chose Ibero and not the other school. Thank you everyone for being so patient and accommodating! Buenos Aires is an incredible city.

It was great
Jen

TEFL!

I had a great TEFL course at Ibero even though I was very afraid of coming down to Buenos Aires for my gap year, I was afraid not to land a job right after the TEFL but now I am working as an English Teacher here in Buenos Aires and living my dream! I have always been attracted to a culture so different from where I come from. I made many friends and many Argentinian friends are usually helping me out with my Spanish, I am just trying to polish it in order to understand my students better. I now feel confident to start teaching English classes at any level.

Nothing. It is very good
Frances May

A fantastic program

My instructor was kowleadgeable, smart, creative and made this super intensive course fun and interesting. We were sitting for 5 hours per day and brought our own food to school, which luckily provides for all the facilities you need to feel at home. I felt like a member of the family, we were all super taken cared of and I learnt so much about my home country and about myself through this course. I have no words to thank you guys, this TEFL course was more than I had expected. The teaching practice sessions are intimitading at first and I was super nervous when I taught my first student but our professor helped us and guided us through the great process of learning and teaching. This course was a great choice.

This program could benefit from more online presence, it was a little bit hard to find.
Sandy

Best TEFL course ever!

I had already heard about Íbero TEFL in Buenos Aires before but never went through their site before, yet when I did I have to say I was very impressed by their professionalism. The school replied to my enquiry immediately and gave me specific answers that helped me make my decision without hesitation. In less than a few hours I was able to start my TEFL course in Buenos Aires and already had my class assigned.
Even if I have been teaching English in Canada for several years now I believe it is very important to keep updated and to regularly review English teaching methods and materials. I was very pleased to find out that besides grammar and lesson planning also aspects such as class layout, discipline management, pair/group work, correction and homework were covered too. I had the opportunity to deeply and widely reflect on my own teaching techniques and felt very positively inspired.
Last but not least, Íbero TEFL also has a section for job hunters, with loads of useful and interesting information for all those who are looking for a job in Buenos Aires or elsewhere. I think this is not only useful, but also very professional and necessary to a successful course. Thank you everyone at Íbero TEFL.

It could benefit from more adversiting I think I was confused which course to take before I found this great program

About Buenos Aires TEFL Institute

The only TEFL Institute in Buenos Aires, Argentina with guaranteed job placement.