• Argentina

What's Included
Wifi
What's Not Included
Accommodation Activities Meals Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
What's Not Included (Extra)

flight
accommodation
meals

Dec 30, 2022
Feb 04, 2023
17 travelers are looking at this program

Get paid to Teach English in Buenos Aires, online or abroad
130 hour, 5 week TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina with Job Placement
Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum.

Program Highlights

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year

• Academic Rigor 4.95
  • Job Assistance 4.95
Jim

my tefl course experience

Buenos Aires TEFL is an excellent course, it walks you through teaching english teaching at a good pace. The course is very informative and interactive and truly gives prospective teachers an insight as to how teaching english in argentina will be, particularly in the classroom. The staff were really helpful and accommodationg.Thanks a lot to Florencia and all her team for all the support in getting an English Teaching job so quickly, after the course.The course tests your knowledge and opens your perspective to the English language! Would really recommend this program! Fabuloso

Pros
  • great to meet people
  • great refresher
  • great knowledge
Cons
  • overwhelming
  • intensive
  • lots of work
1 person found this review helpful.
Ari

overall a great experience

Overall, this was an awesome experience. I really liked this course. It is useful and great. The course set me up perfectly for becoming an English teacher in Argentina. They help you out with job placement, which is super necessary and amazing.My TEFL Trainer was passionate about his subject and very experienced. This really showed during his lessons. The teaching practice sessions were super useful and great. I feel much better now teaching an English class. I met great people here and even had time to dance the tango! I highly recommend it.

Pros
  • buenos aires is amazing
  • much better than online
  • a great place to meet like minded people
Cons
  • far way from home
  • lots of work
  • overwhelming at times
Camila

Buenos Aires TEFL!

Over all I found the experience FANTASTIC, very nurturing, highly professional and one of the most educational experiences I have ever had. It was fascinating from start to finish. Their team in Argentina is friendly and helpful. The lessons were simply structured and professional. The course was never overwhelming and very easy to retain. By the end of the course I felt confident enough in the knowledge I had acquired to now set off teaching English in Buenos Aires and online.Over all a top class institute that is worth looking into should you wish to attain an onsite TEFL certification or upskill. Gracias!

Pros
  • worth it
  • professional
  • great to meet people
Cons
  • expensive
  • far away from home
  • frightening at first
Sandra

Worth every minute of it

Very effective course.There are a lot of TEFL courses out there, but the one that I always recommend to friends looking to teach abroad is the TEFL certification through Buenos Aires TEFL, in Argentina. Unlike many others, it is internationally-recognized. This means that the teacher training will be recognized around the world. I was already teaching English online when I started this course but it opened up my mind to some great new methods of teaching that I hadn't thought of and of course if you have forgotten some of the basics of English Grammar - it greatly covers that too. Teaching English to native Spanish speakers is not easy, but after lots of classes, you will feel more confident about it. All in all, an excellent and very professionally created program.

Pros
  • great to meet people
  • great to build your resume
  • great to learn how to teach english
Cons
  • far away from home
  • time consuming
  • at the end of the course, you´ll feel tired but happy
Katy

Buenos Aires Tefl Institute

Rosa was wonderful and welcoming, so helpful and went above a beyond. The course is beneficial and I learnt a lot. The spanish lessons were also really helpful and it was a great introduction to Argentina and Argentinian Spanish. I got to work with children which i really enjoyed and had the independence to plan my own lessons for them which was wonderful. It was great practice and having to do written exams again was challenging but worthwhile. Really great getting to meet other likeminded people.

Pros
  • Cultural exchange
  • Spanish lessons
  • Learnt more theory
Vera

Review Buenos Aires TEFL Institute

If you want to get TEFL certified and meet interesting people from all over the world, I would really recommend this course. Also, don’t be afraid to come to Argentina as a solo female traveler or look for other accommodation options throughout Buenos Aires than just the one offered at the institute. Furthermore, the teachers here are very experienced and can share valuable insights with you. Lastly, the school has good connections with multiple English Language schools in Buenos Aires. This can help you with your search for a job afterwards.

George
No, I don't recommend this program

My TEFL Experience

I began the course in September and have been teaching at the school since. It has helped me to start making a life for myself here in Buenos Aires as it has given me a lot of friends and students in the city. It is definitely a challenging course and took a lot of my time but for me it was worth it as I now live and work in the city which is all I hoped for.
I would recommend this for anyone looking to make lots if friends and be certified a teacher. You are given a lot of creative freedom with your lessons and get to meet a very diverse bunch of students.

Pros
  • Meeting people
  • Work experience
  • Trying new things
Zachary

Buenos Aires TEFL

Great program and experience, terrific value, I very quickly made friends with everyone in the program. Very rigorous, don't expect to do much for the five weeks of the TEFL course besides studying and preparing for teaching practices. Lots of opportunity to practice teaching during the program, and observations at nearby institutions to learn how Fantastic location in the middle of the city, right next to Plaza de Mayo. Go to Carlo's Burger or Antonio's Pizza nearby for great lunch after class. Overall a great experience, would highly recommend.