TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Guaranteed Jobs. Free Spanish Classes.

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Buenos Aires TEFL Institute has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Take our TEFL Course in Buenos Aires and open your eyes to a new global perspective, get Paid and enjoy
Join our Buenos Aires TEFL Course
TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires TEFL Institute
TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires TEFL Institute
Buenos Aires TESOL TEFL
Buenos Aires TESOL TEFL

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum. We are accredited by the State Department in the US, TQUK, The College of Teachers, UKRLP, Chartered College of Teaching, UK, among others.

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • We have the best TEFL Trainers.
  • Free Spanish Classes

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program

Hello! You have to be an English native speaker, with at least a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old. You can also watch what our recent graduates have said by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi92WPESgMmz3FUyxFbkBug buenosairestefl.com Thank you!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Vanessa

Teaching English in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Fantastic! This TEFL Course has exceeded my expectations. It is very well designed and it thoroughly prepares you to teach English as a second or foreign language to people from different ages and backgrounds. Our Trainer was superb. She was super engaging, patient and informative.The course content was very organized and thorough, and helped me to learn new skills in order to be an effective teacher of English as a second language. Job placement works really well here. I got an English Teaching job 3 days later through them after finishing the course I also know a lot of other teachers who did this course and all of them have a teaching job and are happy teaching English in Buenos Aires. I made friends in the class and taught English to professionals from ciudad autonoma de Buenos Aires, which has been a super valuable experience. Highly recommended

it may lack more google ads since it was a little bit hard to find, but other than that no complaints at all
Jay

Getting TEFL Certified in Buenos Aires, Argentina

The TEFL Course here was amazing. So well organized and thorough I cant imagine having completed my TEFL certification elsewhere. I’m really glad I chose this course at Buenos Aires TEFL. It has been an excellent learning experience with amazing Trainers and great job opportunities.The feedback from the trainers was both detailed and constructive.The trainer went out of her way to make sure all our questions were answered. The observations were super useful and the teaching practice sessions were an amazing learning experience. The Spanish lessons here were amazing. I have learnt Spanish before in Alicante but here in Buenos Aires the experiece was superior. Thanks so much Buenos Aires TEFL for the wonderful opportunity

maybe more online advertising since it was a little bit hard to find online
but I do not think this program would need major improvements
Kev

Buenos Aires TEFL Certification

I 100% recommend this Buenos Aires TEFL Certification course to anyone who is hesitant to take it. It is a very intensive course but really worth it. The class is not cheap and not too expensive. The Trainers will help you across all throughout the course and of course assistance is provided throughout the course and beyond. I loved my class because it was small and we all got help in lesson planning and similar assignments and I was surrounded by positive, supportive, and experienced instructors as well as with nice classmates. The feedback on the teaching practice sessions is invaluable and is always given on how to improve.Thank you very much for this wonderful experience, I will miss it!

do not miss out the iguacu falls, they are so amazing, you will not have words
Charlie

Money well spent

I have already recommended this course to two of my friends that are interested in getting a TEFL certificate. This course is amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it. The trainers and team here are very friendly and professional, brilliant trainers.The instruction, expectations, lesson planning and teaching experiences far surpassed my expectations and I feel so much more prepared than I would have been without this knowledge and experience. To be honest, the instruction, expectations, lesson planning and teaching experiences far surpassed my expectations and I feel so much more prepared than I would have been without this TEFL Course. I am very happy that I chose this TEFL Course in Buenos Aires. I have already and will continue to recommend Buenos Aires TEFL to my friends who are considering teaching English in Argentina.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
I had the opportunity to taste the best sushi in the world here in buenos aires at puerto madero, incredible
Alex

Buenos Aires TEFL Certification

I 100% recommend this Buenos Aires TEFL Certification course to anyone who is hesitant to take it. It is a very intensive course but really worth it. The class is not cheap and not too expensive. The Trainers will help you across all throughout the course and of course assistance is provided throughout the course and beyond. I loved my class because it was small and we all got help in lesson planning and similar assignments and I was surrounded by positive, supportive, and experienced instructors as well as with nice classmates.The feedback on the teaching practice sessions is invaluable and is always given on how to improve. Thank you very much for this wonderful experience, I will miss this class!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
had my first bide de chorizo in buenos aires which was remarkable
Karen

TEFL in Argentina

I completed the TEFL course here in August 2019 and had an excellent experience. Before starting with the program I was in frequent contact with the staff and had a wonderful Skype chat. They answered all my questions and provided all the information that I needed before arriving in Argentina. The Trainer of his course is super knowledgeable, very available to respond to all our questions and doubts and all of the classes were very well prepared and informative. The course is very intense, but if you manage your time effectively it’s no problem completing everything. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at Buenos Aires TEFL and I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to teach English in Buenos Aires, Argentina or abroad.

enjoy every minute of ythe city whenver possiblr
buenos aires is so amazing
Helen

TEFL Certification Course in Argentina

I had a lovely experience here. I chose this TEFL Course it because the reviews were so good, and it didn’t disappoint. It is an award winning school. Our Trainers were very experienced and helpful and the staff is really cool and friendly, the learning environment is fun. The Trainers give you honest and meaningful feedback. The TEFL here is intensive so you have to be prepared for that, and definitely do the recommended reading, especially the Murphy’s books.I left the course feeling very comfortable and confident in my abilities to teach English as a second language here in Argentina. Before the TEFL, I received one week of free Spanish language instruction here and I think it’s a selling point or super attractive feature of this program. Highly recommended

read all the suggested literature before starting with the course, there are some grammatical concepts which are hard
Alexandra

loved it

Buenos Aires TEFL is truly an amazing program. I took the course in July 2019 and couldn’t be any happier with my decision!
I know that I had many questions at the beginning. They responded to all my questions and doubts and accommodated a difficult student like me.The course is no piece of cake and you have to be very dedicated to the assignments and to the course in general, but all the learning has been meaningful. The skills I learned throughout the course here are invaluable and have helped me further my career as an English teacher in Argentina or wherever I choose to teach in the future. I have learnt all the necessary skills in order to succeed as an English Teacher. The Trainers here are superb and very kind. Their kindness has extended beyond the class with job placement and recommendations. I highly recommend this class to anyone looking to obtain a TEFL certificate.

What was your funniest moment?
our class was very funny, we had a very fun class time and going to school every day was a fun activity itself