TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Guaranteed Jobs. Free Spanish Classes.

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum. We are accredited by the State Department in the US, TQUK, The College of Teachers, UKRLP, Chartered College of Teaching, UK, among others.

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • We have the best TEFL Trainers.
  • Free Spanish Classes

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program

Hello! You have to be an English native speaker, with at least a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old. You can also watch what our recent graduates have said by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi92WPESgMmz3FUyxFbkBug buenosairestefl.com Thank you!

• 9-10 rating 99.45%
  • 7-8 rating 0.55%
  • Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Ann

tefl course in buenos aires

I would recommend this TEFL Course in Buenos Aires to anyone who wants to teach in a language school in Argentina, online, abroad or in the US! Entirely positive experience. All the TEFL Trainers here were extremely helpful and cared about our learning. They would help you where needed and made sure you were not alone in this process. As previous students have said, the course is highly challenging and will consume you for four weeks. They aren’t joking when they say you can’t do anything else–it takes out lots of your productive energy. The class is mentally and physically exhausting but absolutely top-notch quality. The Spanish classes offered are invaluable. Great tutors, quick responses on emails and very patient end encouraging! Thank you all again!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
lots of food, quantity, variety and diverse offerings and skinny girls in buenos aires
Matthew

TEFL Certification in Argentina

I took my TEFL Certification course with Buenos Aires TEFL and found their approach to training very suitable for teaching English in Argentina as well as in Latin America. Being able to practice Spanish and being in touch with such a wonderful culture makes you feel you have done something right. The practice teaching sessions were varied in both age and student level and prepared me for the ESL teaching market in Argentina. I feel that their program is amazing because the classes are small and you receive personalized attention. Everyone at Buenos Aires TEFL has also been helpful offering advice and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.I would recommend Buenos Aires TEFL’s onsite course if you really want to immerse yourself in the Argentinian culture, work in Latin America and build relationships with fellow teachers. Thank you for everything!

follow the advice from your tefl trainer and rest well
Steph

10/10 would highly recommend!

Fantastic course! While it was rigorous, it was super rewarding to have gained both tons of knowledge and solid teaching experience. Classes are taught in such a unique, fun and collaborative way that cannot be replicated anywhere else.I cannot express enough thanks to my TEFL Trainer here and all the hard work she put into teaching us. She was always willing to help me and did so patiently.I needed the review of grammar, but more importantly I learned strategies and methods of teaching English that can be used anywhere and with different groups and ages. The class observations and the practice teaching sessions were paramount to my development as an English teacher.I would highly recommend it to others. It has been fun, taught me a lot, and it has been a great experience overall.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
probably barbecue the way it is prepared in argentina, absolutely amazing
Brentt

TEFL Course in Argentina

I had a very positive experience in completing this TEFL Course in Argentina course. The learning materials were great and the instructions to complete the academic examinations were presented very clearly and the material covered all the important areas of English. The staff here is amazing because their communication was always so prompt I felt valued as a TEFL Trainee. Despite our time differences all queries I sent via email were responded to within 24 hours. The Spanish course was wonderful. I am so happy I learnt a lot of new things and I cannot wait to implement these in my own lessons.The diploma is simply beautiful and it fully describes the comprehensive content of the course and accreditations. I don’t have any negatives to mention. I will also gladly recommend this course to anyone wanting to teach English abroad. Muchas gracias para todo!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
allowing more free time to discover and experience argentina before the intensive course here
Becca

Buenos Aires TEFL

This is an excellent course, one that I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get TEFL certified and get paid to teach English online or abroad. I would also recommend it to anyone who wants to find a way into working abroad or just into education and language teaching! The TEFL Trainers were helpful and provided extensive and valuable feedback on each of the assignments and academic examinations. The program touches on different ESL areas one will need to know, for example, lesson planning, ESL terminology, English language grammar and parts of speech, how to check for understanding and how to manage a class. The Spanish classes were amazing. A very powerful marketing tool but very well implemented and with very useful learning materials. This TEFL program has given me the confidence to teach English online and I am so glad that I made the decision to complete it through Buenos Aires TEFL. Thank you for everything.

Pay attention to everything that is explained on your skype meeting and read all recommended literature before starting with the program
Jenna

thoroughly prepares you for teaching

This TEFL Course in Buenos Aires is very well designed and thoroughly prepares you for teaching English online or abroad, in a variety of teaching settings. All Trainers here are very knowledgeable and are always available if you have questions. I began this class feeling completely out of my comfort zone, but at the end of the program I left feeling confident in myself, in my teaching style and I had some amazing new friends from different nationalities. I feel so lucky for having chosen this program and tell everyone I know that this is the TEFL program to choose in Argentina.
The skills I learned here are invaluable and have helped me further my career as an English teacher. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to obtain a TEFL certificate. I doubt that there is any better tefl course in Buenos Aires so if you are thinking about doing a tefl course in Argentina, choose this one!

What was your funniest moment?
arriving at ministro pistartini airport half sleep back in jan 2019 and not remembering much about the flight
Brandon

Professional, Friendly and Great

Buenos Aires TEFL was an excellent learning experience with fantastic teaching, with detailed and thorough course content as well as excellent job placement opportunities. The teachers were lovely and always kind to help with any questions we may have had. My wife was also doing the course and she has no teaching experience and felt equally as well supported and informed. All learning resources available were absolutely useful. The feedback from the teaching practice sessions was detailed and constructive. We had the opportunity to teach a different range of language levels. The Spanish classes are invaluable as well. Thanks so much team for the wonderful opportunity and hopefully we’ll meet again in the future.

I do not know about improving but actually adding up more learning materials to cover oline from home before arriving in bueno airis
Sheila

Simply wonderful

My background isn’t in teaching, so I was hoping that having this certification would open up more doors for me to teach and travel overseas. The people at Buenos Aires TEFL have been in touch since to help me with job search and it seems like I might be able to secure a position for next school year! I was also very impressed with the program because I first thought of becoming TEFL certified online and Teach English online but I finally took the in person class which has been wonderful so far. The professors here are awesome and get out of their way to answer any queries you may have. Simply wonderful.
All in all, great course! Would highly recommend.

try to become familiar with the Argentinian culture and learn some Spanish before arrival, it is always useful to know at least some