TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Guaranteed Jobs. Free Spanish Classes.

Buenos Aires TEFL Institute is the most accredited TEFL Provider in Argentina and stands apart from the rest as the number 1 destination for TEFL Training in Latin America and for learning Spanish for several reasons. We have successfully placed our TEFL graduates in English Teaching Jobs for the last twenty years in Argentina and worldwide. We offer guaranteed employment for all our TEFL graduates as well as one week of Spanish immersion classes at our school. Job Placement is an integral part of our course, we collaborate with national and international organizations and offer paid positions to all our TEFL graduates either at onsite or online English Teaching positions.Our Buenos Aires TEFL course is also recognized worldwide due to its accreditation and high caliber curriculum. We are accredited by the State Department in the US, TQUK, The College of Teachers, UKRLP, Chartered College of Teaching, UK, among others.

• Free Job Placement
  • Best TEFL Program in Argentina.
  • Ideal for your Gap Year
  • We have the best TEFL Trainers.
  • Free Spanish Classes

Hello! Our TEFL trainees are 18-65 years old, from different backgrounds. You can also send us an email for more information about the program

Hello! You have to be an English native speaker, with at least a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old. You can also watch what our recent graduates have said by clicking here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi92WPESgMmz3FUyxFbkBug buenosairestefl.com Thank you!

• 9-10 rating 99.44%
  • 7-8 rating 0.56%
  • Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Jenna

thoroughly prepares you for teaching

This TEFL Course in Buenos Aires is very well designed and thoroughly prepares you for teaching English online or abroad, in a variety of teaching settings. All Trainers here are very knowledgeable and are always available if you have questions. I began this class feeling completely out of my comfort zone, but at the end of the program I left feeling confident in myself, in my teaching style and I had some amazing new friends from different nationalities. I feel so lucky for having chosen this program and tell everyone I know that this is the TEFL program to choose in Argentina.
The skills I learned here are invaluable and have helped me further my career as an English teacher. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to obtain a TEFL certificate. I doubt that there is any better tefl course in Buenos Aires so if you are thinking about doing a tefl course in Argentina, choose this one!

What was your funniest moment?
arriving at ministro pistartini airport half sleep back in jan 2019 and not remembering much about the flight
Brandon

Professional, Friendly and Great

Buenos Aires TEFL was an excellent learning experience with fantastic teaching, with detailed and thorough course content as well as excellent job placement opportunities. The teachers were lovely and always kind to help with any questions we may have had. My wife was also doing the course and she has no teaching experience and felt equally as well supported and informed. All learning resources available were absolutely useful. The feedback from the teaching practice sessions was detailed and constructive. We had the opportunity to teach a different range of language levels. The Spanish classes are invaluable as well. Thanks so much team for the wonderful opportunity and hopefully we’ll meet again in the future.

I do not know about improving but actually adding up more learning materials to cover oline from home before arriving in bueno airis
Sheila

Simply wonderful

My background isn’t in teaching, so I was hoping that having this certification would open up more doors for me to teach and travel overseas. The people at Buenos Aires TEFL have been in touch since to help me with job search and it seems like I might be able to secure a position for next school year! I was also very impressed with the program because I first thought of becoming TEFL certified online and Teach English online but I finally took the in person class which has been wonderful so far. The professors here are awesome and get out of their way to answer any queries you may have. Simply wonderful.
All in all, great course! Would highly recommend.

try to become familiar with the Argentinian culture and learn some Spanish before arrival, it is always useful to know at least some
Marlo

TEFL course in Argentina

This TEFL course in Buenos Aires has been a fantastic experience. I think the course content was very well organized. All the classes were super productive and enjoyable and I learnt a lot. I had a great time learning with Buenos Aires TEFL and I look forward to taking these skills and helping students all over the world.The lessons are a guide that I can always review to set a standard of my performance as a teacher. The Spanish classes here are a very productive resource and extremeley useful, they allow you to communicate better with your students. The content material is exceptional, and the experience is just wow! I highly recommend this program

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
probably allowing more vacation time before the program given it is intensive but other than that, no, I do not have other comments or complaints
Jerome

worth every penny

There are a lot of cheaper alternatives to Buenos Aires TEFL but this is accredited worldwide, so it’s worth every penny.The course materials were easy to follow but still very in-depth. The content pretty much covers all the fundamentals and opens the door to understanding teacher-student interactions, creating lesson plans, and how to implement them into the classroom.I learned things that I don’t remember having studied back when I was in school. The Spanish classes were very helpful.The course was challenging, and I have to mention highly professional support team, which responded in very short notice on any of my questions or demands, Thanks for being professional and very helpful.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
all of the vegan food that you can think of is excellent here in buenos airis, no doubt
Arnold

Spanish+TEFL course in Buenos Aires

I took 4 weeks of TEFL and 4 weeks Spanish lessons. This program is great. The teacher was more than superb. Very well organized. Always willing to help.I think the TEFL course was brilliant. I was amazed by how good it was and will without a doubt help me as a teacher. I found all the materials used in class very helpful and our TEFL Trainer, utilized them in a very effective way. She was wonderful. There is nothing I would change about how she took us through the material.The observations and teaching practice sessions were useful. The teaching practice sessions were helpful but given that all students wanted conversation it resulted in much more of a conversation as opposed to the topic that was prepared.
I do believe this course will help me in the future. I felt I was able to get even more exposure and build even more confidence.The Spanish lessons had the right mix of grammar and fun. I recommend this program to anyone looking for Spanish and TEFL courses.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
allow more fun time or vacation time in bolivia and chile before getting fully immersed in this program because it is great but intensive
Andrew

I would recommend this TEFL program to others without a doubt

I knew of this program through former students. This TEFL course gave me a solid foundation to begin learning from experience. I think that I am now more prepared to teach English to native Spanish speakers. Going into work at the institute after the practice hours felt natural and low stress.The practice teaching sessions were the most helpful part of the course for me. This class gave me practice at planning lessons and teaching at different levels. The course on the whole was really comprehensive and has given me confidence to go teach English! The book was helpful. With time, I came much more confident in my abilities. I have been hired and feel very positive about working as an ESL Teacher. Thank you so much for everything!

pay attention to the TEFL instructor, she is very knowleadgeable and buy the Raymond Murphy ´s textbook before getting started with the class
Jenny

A great TEFL Class

I participated in both the TEFL and the Spanish program here. The quality of teaching in both was excellent. This course gave me lots of tools, which I definitely will use in the future. The practice lessons were very helpful and gave me many ideas. I learned a lot in the art of teaching. I really think this program taught me lots of skills especially in ESL grammar teaching, and lesson planning which I would have found very difficult otherwise. Practice teaching sessions were very useful as I learned a lot about corrections, planning and giving explanations which I wouldn’t have learned otherwise. I will recommend this course to other people as well as Spanish classes! Thanks a lot for everything.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I did not speak any Spanish before arriving in Argentina and at first it felt weird but it got better with time