Want to get paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification in Buenos Aires, you’ll be qualified for professional teaching jobs across Argentina and in 80+ countries worldwide.
The Buenos Aires TEFL class is 4-weeks long and full-time. You'll complete up to 12 individually observed & assessed practice teaching during your TEFL class, so you'll feel confident and ready to run your own classroom upon graduation.
You'll receive instruction from two university-level professors and work with highly experienced support staff to help you with your local job search. There are up to 15 students in each Argentina TEFL class, so you'll be able to really get to know your classmates and instructors.
Argentina is one of the hottest job markets for teaching English in Latin America, and due to its natural beauty and also because it's situated in the heart of South America, allowing easy access to numerous other major cities.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Argentina? Is Argentina the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Argentina & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Argentina, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Buenos Aires, Rosario, and Mendoza.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including a 4-week class in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Each TEFL class option would qualify you to teach English in Argentina. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Argentina: How do I actually find a teaching job in Buenos Aires? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Argentina. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Argentina, Latin America, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Argentina? No problem! Argentina has a tight-knit group of ITA alumni and you’ll be able to connect with some fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Latin America & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Argentina!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!