COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, TravelBud has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
With modern cities, a tropical climate, fascinating history, unique culture and world-renowned cuisine, there are plenty of reasons to choose Vietnam as your teach-abroad destination. Our teach English in Vietnam program adds a few extra reasons too with TESOL accreditation and guaranteed placement at private language centres in uber-hip Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
With TravelBud programs you'll always get great pre-departure support with guidance on your application and visa to help you avoid mistakes. But the support doesn't stop there, from the moment you land and are picked up by our complimentary airport shuttle to when you end your adventure and head on home, we provide 24/7 in-country support to answer any questions whether big or small or to help you out if something goes wrong.
TravelBud teachers in Vietnam also earn up to $1800 per month which, with the low cost of living, goes a long way towards exploring this stunning country on weekends and holidays!
- Guaranteed teaching job with great pay of $1200 to $1800 (USD) per month.
- Excellent pre-departure support to prepare you for the trip ahead.
- 24/7 in-country support for anything you might need while teaching abroad.
- 1-Week cultural orientation in-country to prepare you for life in Vietnam.
- 120-hour in-country TESOL course tailored to teaching English in Vietnam. Includes 2 days of practical teaching experience at a local school.
We're offering flexible enrollment options due to COVID-19. Our next available start dates for are:
Costa Rica: February 15th 2021
Japan: March 1st 2021 (or earlier if you get TEFL certified online)
Thailand: January 25th 2021
Vietnam: February 22nd 2021
South Korea: January 25th 2021 (or earlier if you get TEFL certified online)
Myanmar: January 18th 2021