- South Korea
View Other Details
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study
Contract completion bonus equivalent to one month's salary
Free medical insurance
Free furnished studio apartment
- Orientation, support & placement at either private or public schools including online TESOL course: $2100
- Orientation, support & placement at private schools with in-class TESOL course conducted in South Korea: $2350
We also offer an in-class TESOL/TEFL for South Korea which includes supervised teaching practicum in South Korea prior to graduating and starting work.
If you have a degree and are looking to get the holy trinity of gap year goals under your belt - traveling the world, experiencing new cultures, getting paid well - then teaching English in South Korea is definitely for you! Our placements, whether you choose public schools or private language centers across South Korea, all come with amazing perks like great pay, free accommodation, flight reimbursement, and 24/7 pre-departure and in-country support.
We offer both regular online and are the only provider of an in-class TESOL course which takes place in South Korea, prior to beginning your job placement. There are a lot of benefits to our packages like airport pickups, an in-depth cultural orientation, visa guidance and complete assistance throughout the complex job application and interview process. The TravelBud team have also all taught English overseas before, so you'll be speaking to someone in the know who can answer all your questions both serious and simple.
- Great pay of $1700 to 1900 (USD) per month + contract completion bonus pay.
- Free furnished accommodation.
- Flights to South Korea reimbursed.
- Choice between public and private school placement.
- Choice between online or in-class TESOL course included in the program.
View the latest teaching job postings by TravelBud.