- South Korea
View Other Details
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study
- Citizen of one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
Contract completion bonus equivalent to one month's salary
Free medical insurance
Free furnished studio apartment
10-18 days of paid leave
We have 2 program options:
- Orientation, support & placement at either private or public schools including online TESOL course: $2100
- Orientation, support & placement at private schools with in-class TESOL course conducted in South Korea: $2350
We also offer an in-class TESOL/TEFL for South Korea which includes supervised teaching practicum in South Korea prior to graduating and starting work.
Teaching in South Korea unlocks the ULTIMATE goal: make good money while you travel the world and experience new cultures. Earn an incredible basic salary, PLUS get your flights reimbursed, a bonus salary upon contract completion, paid vacation, live rent-free in a fully furnished apartment and be fully covered for health insurance. Add a fully fledged in-country cultural orientation, 24/7 in-country support, full pre-departure support, alumni perks, community inclusion, ESL certifications and it’s simply a no-brainer!
We offer three options of programs for Korea: the hands-on, interactive Online TEFL, the only fully in-class TESOL on the ground in Korea and an option for those who have an accredited certificate already. The TravelBud team have also all taught English overseas before, so you'll be speaking to someone in the know who can answer all your questions both serious and simple. You can’t go wrong when you take a leap of faith into the land of modernity meets ancient.
- Great pay of $1600 to $1750 (USD) per month + contract completion bonus pay.
- Free furnished accommodation.
- Flights to South Korea reimbursed.
- Choice between public and private school placement. 10-18 days paid vacation and health insurance included.
- In-depth cultural orientation to ease you into life in Korea, which includes lectures on Korean culture and society, history, politics, geography and 7 hours of Korean language classes.
View the latest teaching job postings by TravelBud.