Great Wall TEFL - Teach Kids in China

Great Wall TEFL - Teach Kids in China

Great Wall TEFL partners with only the best, most professional English schools in China. Currently featuring positions teaching kids in Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, and Tianjin. There is no expectation that the incoming teachers are already experts, so extensive teacher training is provided so that you are supported every step of the way. You can be confident rockstar in the classroom during the workweek and be an adventurer Exploring China on your days off!

Asia » China » Xian

• Facilities

Hannah
Rochester NY

First time to China

Before with Great Wall TEFL, I had no idea what to expect or how to prepare for my venture. I received a tremendous amount of help before, during, and upon completion of my trip and was able to greatly immerse myself in the Chinese culture thanks to the effort and preparations made on my behalf. The preparation and travel process was made effortlessly easy and understandable for my first time over seas. Upon arrival, I was met by a large community of wonderful people who were ready and willing to show me the ropes of a new country, language, and culture. During my time I got to explore mountains and cities, try new foods, and experience life in Eastern China (primarily Shanghai and Fuding). I miss China immensely and hope to teach again with Great Wall TEFL after I complete grad school.

N/A

Zindi
London

Totally impressed !!!!1

Ok, so I got a TESOL certificate and wanted to teach in China but the whole processed seem so daunting. However, I came across Great Wall TEFL and the school Kid castle and things were looking so much brighter. The team, has really taken such good care of me through out this process and the KIDS here in China are so cute. Honestly, I would recommend Great Wall tefl and Kid Castle to any first time teachers. You will learn and experience a lot to things. All the best on your journey.

Response from Great Wall TEFL

Hi Zindi, thanks for your kind words and glad we could help make things easier for you. I totally agree with you that the Chinese kids are the cutest!

Avi
Durban, South Africa

The BEST experience!

Moving to a foreign country may seem daunting but with Great Wall TEFL it was everything but!

Joe was extremely helpful and answered all my questions regarding China and what to expect as well as the standard employment queries.

I highly reccomend Great Wall TEFL simply because the transition was SO easy!

The teaching conditions are great, the centres are neat and clean and the work hours are very comfortable. There are a ton of things to do at any time of day - China is always abuzz with activities.

Response from Great Wall TEFL

So glad you hear you are settling in so well in Shanghai, Avinia! The good folks at your school also tell me that you're coming along very well in the classroom. Keep up the great work and have a great rest of your year in China!

Austin
Potsdam, New York

Great Wall TEFL has been a great help with getting me settled into my new home in China. They provided me with a lot of great insight that helped me to be fully prepared for the transition of living abroad. I'm currently enjoying my new job as an English teacher. The children are a joy to work with. The work environment is very professional and has been a great place for me to improve my skill at teaching. I would highly recommend working with Great Wall TEFL. If you are new to the TEFL scene I can't think of a better way to begin by applying with these guys.

Response from Great Wall TEFL

It's great to see someone throw themselves into both the classroom and China like you have, Austin. I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your adventures you've been posting on Facebook!

Mark
Potsdam, NY

Great Wall TEFL

Working with Joe was very enjoyable, and he provided professional, friendly and intelligent guidance to make my transition to China much more pleasant than I ever could have expected.

Great Wall TEFL is the perfect thing to help anyone who is interested in teaching in China make their experience and trip smooth. I felt very educated and prepared prior to my arrival in the country, thanks to Joe.

Response from Great Wall TEFL

It was nice working with you too, Mark! I'm glad you adjusted well while you were in China. It sounds like your sense of adventure and willingness to try out new things served you well there!

Jamie
Madrid, New York

An Excellent Experience with Great Wall TEFL

Traveling from the US to China is exciting, but I also wasn't sure exactly what to expect.

My adviser was great. He is friendly and knowledgable, and working with him via email and Skype before the trip was super helpful.

I went to Chengdu (kind of central China), and I totally loved it...what a great experience!

I would highly recommend Great Wall TEFL to anyone interested in working in China. They did an excellent job of assisting with all sorts of stuff from helping with travel questions and assisting me getting settled in China.

It worked really well for me.

Response from Great Wall TEFL

Thanks for the kind words, Jamie! I'm glad you had a great experience in Chengdu. I enjoyed working with you!

Great Wall TEFL is a recruiting agency that only deals with professional, vetted English schools and companies in China. Our partners in China provide the official working Z-VISAs and consistent and regular working hours.