With LanguageCorps in China, you will first participate in a four-week intensive TESOL training and certification in Cambodia, then be placed in a teaching job at an affiliated school in China. The certification program in Cambodia includes 100 hours of in-class training and 20 hours of teaching practice with local students. Students have the opportunity to network with other LanguageCorps participants teaching English in Asia. You have to opportunity to explore Cambodia with two excursions, a welcome tour of Phnom Pneh and a three-day trip to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
As part of LanguageCorps' teach in China program, you are guaranteed job placement in China with good pay and benefits. All schools conform to local laws and provide work visas for you to teach in China. Your teaching job placement in China will be dependent on your individual qualifications and preferences. A bachelor's degree is required for this program.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Internationally accredited TESOL Certificate
- Pre-departure job placement
- Broaden your professional contacts by creating a network with other LanguageCorps teachers.
- Prepare for a successful, highly rewarding teaching career anywhere in the world