Teach in Shanghai - 18,000 RMB + Perks | No Experience Required

Teach in Shanghai - 18,000 RMB + Perks | No Experience Required

Our school has grown to 19 campuses all over Shanghai since 2001 . We are a private educational institution accredited by the Shanghai Educational Committee and are recognized as being one of the top private foreign language institutes in the Shanghai area. Additionally our teaching staff includes many of the top skilled Chinese instructors that teach alongside our foreign staff in all of our classes.

Most of our students are from age 3 – 12 and attend classes in the evenings and on the weekend. We have made it our mission not only to provide our students with the best English language education possible, but are committed to bringing them the most up to date and technologically advanced materials on the market. With an enrollment of over 3000 learners, we utilize leading edge technology as well as proven teaching methodology to fully engage our young learners in the learning process.

Our English teaching staff is made up of native English speaking professionals from countries around the globe that are certified by the Shanghai government as being foreign language experts.

Teachers will work 5 days a week with max 24 teaching hours a week. Mostly will be around 19 – 20 hours of teaching per week.

Asia » China » Shanghai
Asia » China
1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
- Monthly salary: 118,000 - 20,000 RMB / month (depending on experience)
- 2 weeks hotel stay free of charge upon arrival
- One way flight to Shanghai to be reimbursed upon completion of a 2 month trail period
- Paid overtime for teaching
- One-year Z working visa
- 5,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Free medical Insurance
- Accommodation assistance
- On-going professional teacher development and training programs
Classroom Audience

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Andy
Shanghai

Loving this exposure thanks to you guys

I have been teaching English in Shanghai since the past 2 months. The experience so far has been really positive. The school at which I am teaching has a great environment and I have got fantastic colleagues here. Shanghai is an amazing city that has a large community of expatriates. There is a huge scope for socializing as well, which helps in achieving work-life balance. I would like to thank On the Mark TEFL for providing me with this absolutely fantastic job opportunity.

By adding more countries perhaps. Not sure what else could be improved in their services.

Kevin
Alabama

Helpful and Supportive

On The Mark were extremely professional and supportive in helping me find an English teaching job in China. Applying for an employment overseas is not easy to navigate at times. But the team at On The Mark was really responsive and attentive throughout the entire process. Their experience, contacts and knowledge was very handy in finding me the best job and making the experience stress free. I would highly recommend these guys.

Rachael
London

Highly recommend

I am currently teaching in Shanghai and about to finish my contract. After a little bit of research, I found On the Mark Education online. On the Mark has been very helpful and positive but realistic at the same time. They answered my questions within a day and placed me in a very good school in Shanghai again. Everything happened very fast to be honest and I think it was because I was already in Shanghai. It has been such a relief to have everything go smoothly. I would/will recommend On the Mark Education to anyone who is thinking about doing the same thing. Thank you

Rachael

Wiedaad
Cape Town, South Africa
University of Cape Town

My China experience

Myself and husband got married two days before our big move to China. the build up to our fresh start was nerve wrecking and very exciting. I didn't do much research on the city as I wanted to be challenged and the fact that I didn't know much of what I was getting myself into was rather exciting.

When we arrived in China,I was filled with mixed emotions but after settling into our new home and new place of employment the mixed emotions started fading. I have really fallen income with China and I would recommend that anyone do it.

My recruitment company has played a big role in helping me get here. I have experienced professional service, if I had any questions my recruiter helped me immediately. This company is amazing!!!!!

Thank you On the mark TEFL!!!!!

Shiraaz
Zhengzhou, China
University of Cape Town

Life in China

I've been in China for just over 8 months now and all i can say is wow! My wife and I found On The Mark TEFL and decided to find work through them. The helped us out with placement in no time. Before we knew what was happening, we were in China already.

It has been a rough ride. China is unlike any place that i have been and it took a while to get into the groove of things. That being said, i love this place so much! Coming here was definitely one of the best decisions that I've made in my life. I love the culture and how much simpler things are on this side of the world.

I would recommend On The Mark TEFL to any of my friends that have completed a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course.

Thank you for all your assistance thus far.

Eston
South Africa
Edge Hill University

My 1st year in China

My first time in China was a mixed review, as it took me a while to settle in. I unlike most, did not do much research and dove head first, but thankfully I had an excellent support structure from the company as well as my recruitment agency On The Mark Tefl. I was assisted by the school from the time I landed at the airport, till the day of my departure upon completion of my contract. I was also pleased at the on going support provided by my recruitment agency, as they were very professional, timely and continued to help me throughout the duration of my stay in Shanghai, which is unlike a recruitment agency, once you've been placed. For the professionalism shown, I would have to give On The Mark a 5 star rating, and would encourage anyone looking to take their first step working aboard to go through On The Mark.

Not sure at this time, but for a starter, it is an excellent entry

On the Mark Education Consulting Inc. provides a FREE placement service to all who would like to teach English in China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Japan and Russia. Click the "visit site" button to go to our application page and apply today.

If you're