Teach English in Beijing, Shenyang or Fuzhou, China on a 12 or 15 Month Paid Contract with Greenheart Travel

Teaching English in China is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact as an educator while getting paid to live abroad in this fascinating country. Choose between teaching in a public school in Beijing or a private language school in Shenyang or Fuzhou, China.

Programs at a Glance:
--No program fee!
--Orientation and training upon arrival
--Salary of 7,000 – 13,000+ RMB ( ~$1,100-$1,900+) per month depending on qualifications and placement
--Free housing or housing stipend
--Airfare reimbursement
--Chinese government issued healthcare
--Legal Z Working Visa and Residence Permit
--25 teaching hours per week maximum (total of 38 working hours per week, including classroom preparation)
--Visa processing documentation assistance

We are now accepting applications for 2018 teaching contracts!

• No Program Fee to Apply!
  • Fantastic benefits, including a great salary, flight reimbursement, and free accommodation
  • Two week orientation and full support upon arrival in China
  • 12 or 15-month paid teaching contract in private language schools in Fuzhou and Shenyang, or public schools in Beijing
  • Personal Greenheart Travel Program manager to help with the in's and out's of the application process
Asia » China » Beijing
Beijing Public School Benefits:
13,000 RMB (~$1900 USD)/month salary minimum
1,500-2,000 RMB (~$200-$300 USD)/month housing stipend
Chinese National Health Insurance
Paid summer and winter vacation (6,000 RMB/~$900 USD per month)
Airfare reimbursement upon completion of contract
Legal working visa (Z Visa) documentation and assistance
Other perks, like some free meals at the school, are common
Airport pickup
Personal attention from Greenheart Travel to ease you through the application, visa, and pre-departure preparation process

Fuzhou and Shenyang Private Language School Benefits:
7,000 – 11,500 RMB ( ~$1,100-$1,570) per month salary, depending on qualifications
7,000 – 8,000 RMB (~$1,100) airfare reimbursement, upon completion of contract
Chinese National Health Insurance
Two week orientation and training upon arrival
Free housing
Contract bonuses
Legal Z Working Visa and Residence Permit
Visa processing documentation and assistance
Personal attention from Greenheart Travel to ease you through the application and visa process
Qualifications
Native English Speaker
Must be a Citizen of the USA or Canada
Have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
Certified with a 100+ Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification (or equivalent)*
Some Meals
Visa
Free to apply!
Benefits package includes:
No program or application fees
Orientation and training upon arrival
Free housing or housing stipend
Airfare reimbursement

Gabe
Shenyang
University of Texas- Arlington

Gabe experience

Coming to China has been a life-changer for me. I worked back in the United States, but I knew I wanted a new experience. Living in Shenyang, China now, I realized I made the right decision. Kara Menini from Greenheart travel is awesome. She was very informative about where I was going to teach and how the living conditions were. She also talked about her own experiences, which eased my anxiety of traveling halfway across the world, speaking a language I did not know, and experiencing an unknown culture. A year and a half in, and I am very happy with the decision that I made. I have learned a lot of the language, visited many different countries, and experienced some things that at first, were only dreams. I could not have done all of these things without Kara and the Greenheart program. If you want to travel and work abroad, I recommend Kara and Greenheart Travel 100%. They will provide you with the support you need to have a smooth transition into your program. With them, you will always know that you are not alone.

Tiffany
Shenyang China
Robert Morris University

Teaching in Shenyang

My name is Tiffany and I am currently a teacher in Shenyang China. I began my process to teach by contacting GreenHeart because I knew they would be fast and reliable. My recruiter was Kara Menini, and she was awesome. She was super informative, and answered all of my questions accurately and in a timely matter. Being that she was a teacher in Thailand, I trusted her judgement and opinion as I was preparing to head overseas. Since I've been here, Kara has even come to visit us and witness the experience herself. It shows a lot about a company to send their employees out to witness the experience in person, and I really appreciated all of her input from her experiences. Now that I am well settled in, I am very happy with the job, my life here, and her role she played in helping me get here today.

Greenheart Travel is excited to provide authentic cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world. Our programs include volunteer opportunities, short and long term teaching contracts and work and internship positions abroad. We also offer TEFL certification, high school study