Amerlish: American English Education

Amerlish is a growing English education company that specializes in teaching American English through literature and culture. In addition to focusing our program on neutral American accents and utilizing American English education curriculum, we emphasize the importance of critical thinking skills that will help our students think creatively and solve problems.

Amerlish is also committed to the unique needs of our American teaching staff. It can often be difficult to find an employer in China that truly understands what it's like to be a foreigner here. Our company is co-managed by a team of Americans who have all lived in China for at least one year. We are extremely qualified in anticipating the questions, concerns, and the potentially problematic situations our teachers may have. Amerlish is dedicated to smoothing the transition from the familiar comforts you enjoy in America, to adapting to an exciting life here in the big city of Beijing.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9
Marvin

Great place to work.

I came to visit Amerlish in April, 2015 and after my visit I decided to come and work here. I've enjoyed my teaching experience here. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about work related things as well as practical everyday things a foreign teacher may need help with. The teaching material is great and the kids are awesome! I would definitely recommend Amerlish to any foreign teacher looking for a great place to teach and grow.