Teaching Jobs in China

Teaching Jobs in China

If you are a native English speaker or you have very good English skills. Teaching in China will be the best choice for you.

We work with schools all over China and recruit teachers for them all year round. You can choose your destination, school type, starting date or student age. And there will be 1 teaching job coordinator assisting you and offer you several job opportunities to choose. All the teaching jobs are paid 2000USD+ with free housing and some other arrival allowance.

Since 2013, Set In China has already recruit more than 500 teachers to China and 50% of them choose to stay for the second year and successfully get new offers from Set In China after the 1st year. Our teaching job is not only for English teaching, but also for other language or subject teaching as well. No matter what your need is, tell us and our international team will help you with most suitable offers in China.

• High paid
  • Free housing or housing allowance,Benefits (health, flights, bonuses)
  • Available All year round
  • Personal placement coordinator for your job placement
  • Opportunity to get free mandarin class or free trip in China
Asia » China » Beijing

Uzbekistan
University of Wales- Trinity Saint David

Glad to work with Set in China

Hi!
I will recommend this company to everyone who is searching for a job from overseas, and did not have any experience in China at all. My agent who helped me to get a good opportunity to be set in China is Selina, who I am very grateful to, cuz she is very trustworthy, supportive and caring during the whole process of preparing documents and till the getting to the destination. These people really work well, they are in tune to assist any time of the day. I had a chance to meet Meili (one of the Set in China team), she is also very nice to work with.
I am very happy to be in China, it is totally different culture in all good means, and it is easy to learn Chinese here, since not a lot of people speak English...so you have to speak a bit to explain what you want or mean)))
Thanks Set in China!

Angela
Shanghai
University of the Free State

The best of the best

I have worked with different companies before and how I got them was never easy. This agency made it super easy for me to find the kind of job that met my needs and qualifications. Quick responses , friendly staff that will always make you comfortable and make sure you find what you want. I am happy to say I love the school I'm working for and I'm happy with the location. Set -In China is "Theee best of the Best ." 🤗🤗🤗

Stephen
Shanghai
University of Pittsburgh

Most trustworthy people I know

If you want to teach in China, this is the only sight you should use. I have known Juliete for a long time and she helped me and my fiancé when things got dicey and landed us in a stronger position. The people on this site are hard working, relentless and will not let up until they find you a good position. We are fortunate to have them always looking out for us and even more fortunate to have Juliete as a friend. Strongly recommended for those looking to take the plunge and study in China.

Expand to finding work for people in other countries also? Thats about it~

Angus
Wenzhou, China
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University

Set In China - A good reliable agency

My wife and I were very nervous to relocate and start teaching English in China. However, the staff from Set In China really helped us through the entire process. They listened to our expectations and provided many job opportunities to meet our specific requirements. They helped us prepare for interviews as well as provide us with feedback from our interviews. They were always available to answer any questions we had even once we had settled in China. I can highly recommend their services to anyone wishing to work in China.

Taranush
Ukraine

if you're going to China, you have to go to that company. There are only reliable and valid person, Selina agent is a nice man and a professional, helped and advised on all issues. I think it's the best company in China if you want to get a good service and be unworried about your travel. Because sometimes we got bad service from some companies,but this is not about they! Good luck! I'm glad to meet you

Natalia

Taf

Ken

They are the most helpful people I have met and they even reply you after working hours and me and my friend have even established a relationship with them that will go a long way !!! I want to say thank you to Enara for your help , 😁😁 it has been months and years of me searching for a job but most agent would text and never reply , some would even block me because of my ethnicity but they help people from all parts of the world no matter what ethnic background or religious belief or where you come from

The way they work right now is the best they can ever be , keep up the good work

Ken
Shenzhen
Pennsylvania College of Technology

Best Choice Ever

Firstly, I am glad that I met Selina and she has been a great help for me. She worked very hard to negotiate with my employers. There are so many options for work in China and I'm happy that I was able to find a place where I can feel good.
After graduating with a master's degree, I found that teaching has a higher salary than in America. Also, the ability to travel is in the palm of your hand.
Some of the experiences that I have gained include meeting new families, friends, and some "special" friends. There is nothing that compares to the excitement of a foreigner.

Be more concise as an agent. Make sure your client understands your role as an agent and that you are doing your best to help them.

Cathrine
Russia

Review

If you decide to become a teacher in China, Set in China is the best choice!!
Since going abroad can be quite a challenging thing it is very important to find a company which will help you throughout the whole process of settling down.
Juliet is one of the best agents. She was always there to help and answer all my questions. She is attentive and caring and found a perfectly suitable job for me.
Set in China is the company you can trust to and I will definitely recommend Set in China to all my friends!!

Ericha
Nanjing, China
Rhodes University

Finding a job in China

When I initially started looking for work in China, I soon realised that there are a myriad of choices. At first glance this might seem like a good thing, but it can also be rather daunting. Finding a reliable recruiter to help you navigate the potholes and avoid companies that may not be entirely transparent in their dealings with foreigners, is essential. It provides you with jobs that have already been screened and offer attractive packages. Juliet Li not only found me the perfect job in a city of my choice, she also kept in touch trhoughout the entire visa process and beyond. When the time comes for me to change jobs, I will definitely make use of her services again.

Michael
Shanghai China
University of San Diego

My review

Fantastic company and amazing people. I would recommend them to everyone. I hope people can share my experience so that they are taken care of when being so far away from home. You need people like this that will help you and support you through your journey. I give my trust and respect completely. Thank you for a wonderful experience and taking care of me. I will recommend you to my friends and family.
Warm regards,
Michael

N/a

Yasser

Reliable and highly recommended agency

Juliet was great at securing me a role as an ESL teacher in China. She was attentive, helpful and patient with the process. I am very grateful for her perseverance and expertise in finding me a role that suited my circumstances. Many overseas recruitment agencies are not clear and honest about their hiring practices, however i didn't experience any of that with Set in China I'm very grateful to Set in China for all the good work and support they gave me.

Our company is doing all the best to help people from all over the world to find an internship/teaching jobs in China. We work with over 200 companies to offer wide range of internship positions in China's cities and helped more than 300 applicants with