Beautiful Coastal Qingdao : British-run school

Premier English is a small, independent, British-run school in Qingdao, one of China's most desirable cities. We are currently recruiting new teachers for our 2020 Spring academic term. We pride ourselves on being a friendly school where the teachers take a genuine interest in the student's language development. Unlike larger, more corporate organizations, our teachers also have the chance to get involved with improving the school as a whole and the freedom to do what they think is in the students' best interest.

Our team is made up of dedicated, qualified and motivated people who consistently prove themselves to be among the best ESL teachers in China. Our enviable reputation continues to drive up demand for our tutors and provides a real benefit for our staff, whether they wish to continue to teach English in China, do something else or return home. Every year our school grows as we continue to add more staff to our team: talented, driven and enthusiastic – just like you.

• Our classes are small, with a maximum of 6 students and you will teach a range of ages
  • Our schools are located in Qingdao; a beautiful coastal destination in China
  • You will work in a professional team and working environment
  • Comprehensive induction and training provided for all teachers
  • Freedom to create your own lesson plans and tailor classes to students' specific needs

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 8.5
Alan

Premier English, a great organisation.

What can you say about Qingdao. A unique city that questions your perception of Chinese cities. The beautiful beaches, the cosmopolitan feel, the helpful locals and community. Within this great city Premier English has 4 training centres in different parts of the city. The quickly expanding and growing English centre is incredibly trust worthy and supportive. All the staff and the managers gave constant improvement and training for all teachers.
A great training program was followed prior to taking your first class, so that in your first class you feel ready and given the tools to teach. All the necessary classroom aids were provided, as well as lesson plans for nearly all classes.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
My first class. Although Premier English provide a great training program to prepare you for your first classes, there is always a little nervousness. However, with the classroom aids and the lesson plan to follow, the first class went well. The kids were great and the school assistants were a great help.
Tania

My teaching experience

From the start I was welcomed and treated like family. The school and staff are friendly and supportive. The environment is safe and people are kind and welcoming. As a teacher you receive at lot of respect. I am on my second contract and will continue working for Premier English untill they kick me out😜Untill then, I will willingly and happily continue working here in Qingdao for the best school ever!😀I am happy here and don't see myself leaving. This school is honest and above board. I cansleep soundly without any legal or safety concerns. 🙏😍

I would recommend coming here with VPN already loaded.