Wall Street English - English Teaching Jobs in China

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Wall Street English.

Welcome to join us , Wall Street English China. Vacancies available in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin and Hnagzhou

Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction in China. We have developed a proven teaching methodology to provide the most effective English language education available to students.

Wall Street English offers you job security and the opportunity to live and teach in China. Working abroad provides you with the opportunity to learn languages, develop cross cultural skills, and gain a global perspective.

How many careers today involve a multicultural environment and communication, time management, organization, training, and presentation skills? Teaching English abroad with Wall Street English incorporates and develops all of these transferable skills.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Ashtangi83

The best job ever

I love working here. Seriously. I worked in Korea in 2009-2010 for another institute and can really appreciate WSI. There are great benefits, the staff here is really happy, as are the students. The benefits of teaching adults includes not have to babysit. While I do miss the cute antics of children, the students here are pretty amazing and its great to have real conversations.

The only drawback is the teaching times and having to occasionally work on Saturdays, but its not a big deal as I love being there!!