View Other Details
- A passport from USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Canada.
- A bachelor degree (or higher) is required.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate is required.
- A clear criminal record.
Benefits include the following:
- We ensure a great working contract
- A Z visa before departure
- A very high salary compared to the local average
- Your plane ticket will be reimbursed
- Airport pickup and hotel on arrival
- Up to $715 housing allowance
- Health insurance always provided
- Always an end of contract bonus, up to $1150
- Free teacher training and academic support
- 22 paid days holidays
- Free Mandarin lessons at select schools
- The adventure of a lifetime in China!
You will work with a Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
A western Academic Manager will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
Close welfare support: the school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
There are lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with schools both nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. There are also opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departments.
Teach English for our schools in China and live a lifestyle you never could before!
Make new friends, learn a new language and culture, visit a night market, ride a boat over a river, climb a mountain and make the best selfies in the world... Discover something new every day!
You will earn much more than a local salary so you can afford the best restaurants, massages, live an exciting nightlife, and regularly take trips.
After your contract, you can transfer to another school in another city or another country.
Click "Visit site" above for details of each city, exact salaries and other benefits.
We have been providing teachers with the opportunity to live and teach in China for well over a decade and has schools in multiple cities throughout China.
Get in touch and start your adventure today!
Click "View other details" on the right -->
- Our recruiters are well experienced with an intimate knowledge of China.
- We are directly connected to the school you will be working at.
- All teachers are provided with a Z visa before arrival.
- Beginning to end support, from visa support to airport pick up to ongoing academic support.
- Decades of experience as an education service company.