Teaching Job + 120 hour TEFL ($249 USD value)

Events coming up: Shanghai Job Fair & In-Person Interviews with Emirates National Schools!

The Shanghai job fair will take place on January 18th-20th.
The ENS interviews will be conducted in:
Atlanta: December 8th-10th
San Francisco: February 7th-9th
Shanghai: December 7th-9th
Bangkok: January 4th-7th
Find the event nearest you, and register on our website to talk to a placement consultant about the event you're interested in!

Get TEFL certified and a great teaching job abroad for FREE!*

Teacher Link and Teaching Nomad are proud to present our brand-new FREE TEFL program with job placement. Not only will you get a free TEFL, but we'll also help you secure a well-paying teaching position.

Once you've enrolled in our course, one of our personal placement consultants will present a number of great jobs to you (salaries ranging between $2,100 - $3,200 USD/month) in different parts of the world. You choose the position that best suits your needs and we'll refund your tuition fee once you've finished your probation period!

So why are we giving away TEFL courses for free?

Good question. After you have completed your probation period, your employer pays us the cost of your online teacher training course, so we do still get paid. We then return that money to you, and we all win! We get paid, you get a job and a free TEFL course, and the school gets a great teacher! Win-win-win!

• Globally accepted TEFL course
  • Full job placement assistance
  • Videos of actual teachers teaching students
  • Tuition reimbursement

• Academic Rigor 8.7
  • Job Assistance 9.5
chris

Mike Ostrowski Review

I had Mike Ostrowski guide me through the Job hunt for 7 months, constantly providing plentiful - no, infact honestly abundant - help throughout this time frame by guiding me through the challenges, providing me with job opportunities over and over and simply being a great mentor and safe guard for a what otherwise would have been a much more worrisome and complicated journey.
From the bottom of my heart thank you to Mike, and the Organization for making this possible, and I wish all future participants all the best for their own journey, and perhaps luck to be matched up with Mike, because you truly do have an invaluable and irreplaceable employee at hands with Mike! All the best!
Chris

Can perfect be improved?
Claire

Great Program Great Experience

I really enjoyed working with staff from Teaching Nomad. They are very friendly, patient, supportive and resourceful. When I have a question, they contact me immediately. Not only they provide professional customer service, Teaching Nomad have created a very clear organized online TEFL program. There was no due date or pressure; I was able to go my own pace. If you love traveling and teaching English, then I definitely recommend this program to you!

Aron

Simple, Efficient and Effective

I was very satisfied with Teaching Nomad's setup. Not only were they "hands-on" with regards to support and assistance, they helped me acquire both job and TEFL certification with ease. They ensured that I had a great profile for potential employers to have an idea of my ability and experience within the teaching world. They acted as a bridge where I felt relaxed about the major culture shock that occurs when teaching in a new country. Great company, great people, 100% satisfaction.

NAthan

Nathan's review

Teaching abroad is a unique experience. You meet a lot of cool people. You see a lot of cool places. You eat a lot of good food. You make new friends. You visit another country. You can teach students. I suggest that you live abroad. You make a lot of memories. You broaden your horizons. You can impact the lives of your students. It's a great opportunity for everyone. It is a grand adventure. You can see all the cool tourist spots. You can learn a new language. It is so much fun. My experience is unique. My experience is unique because I am unique. You are unique as well, so your experience will be unique to you.

Pim

Super good - thanks again for the great course

Before coming to China I was not sure if teaching English was for me. Committing myself to a long-term expensive course was not really an option for me, so when I found out about this course I was sold. The course is very convenient, practically at no cost and the material is very interesting and super useful. Never a dull moment! Especially the videos, of trainees and experienced trainers teaching, were really interesting. Once in China I believe the course helped me to find a job as it shows my commitment and to be honest you really learn a lot of practical skills. This makes me confident when I stand in front of a group of naughty little Chinese children :) .

Lyndley

Excellent Experience! Couldn't have asked for better support !

As mentioned above, the team at Teaching Nomad is amazing. They offered their advice and even suggested I have my TEFL notarized from a Canadian embassy and OFFERED to refund the notarization fee I paid ($200) rather than take my money. I could always rely on prompt email responses at any given time (within a few hours) and all of the staff was very kind.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality coursework and a great experience!

Lyn

N/A
Leslie

Great program! Fast and great job placement!

Took the online TEFL program. Which was great because you can go at your own pace. The job placement after I took the program was a plus because it was a fast and easy way to find a job. They really take the stress away from finding a job in an unfamiliar place. After the program they really help with the job seeking and interview process. I'm now working in Shanghai and having a great time. Also, they reimburse the tuition fee after you finish your probation period. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to teach abroad.

About Teaching Nomad

Teaching Nomad is your connection to great teaching opportunities in China! American owned and operated company with offices in both Shanghai, China & Denver, Colorado. We are the definitive source for teach abroad in China.

Since 2011 we've been...