120 hour TEFL Course + Teaching Jobs in China

Get $100 USD off your TEFL course after completing it, taking a job through us, and completing your 90-day probationary period.

Not only will you get a steeply discounted TEFL, but we'll also help you secure a well-paying teaching position.

Once you've enrolled in our course, one of our personal placement consultants will present a number of great jobs to you (salaries ranging between $2,100 - $3,200 USD/month) in different parts of the world. You choose the position that best suits your needs and we'll refund $100 USD of your tuition fee once you've finished your probation period!

We want to make sure that you have the tools that you need to succeed, and this includes helping you find a great teaching job abroad! Sign up on our website to get started today.

• Globally accepted TEFL course
  • Full job placement assistance
  • Videos of actual teachers teaching students
  • $100 USD reimbursement
  • Tutor support & written feedback on your assignments

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
john

Awesome Opportunity

I've been teaching with an online company for a few years and haven't had much experience with live students. Lauren did a fantastic job setting me up with a great company here in Taiwan. She streamlined everything and was able to get me in touch with some of the best schools. I'm extremely grateful for her professionalism as well as being a FREE resource. I only wished I would've found this website sooner. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.Thanks, Lauren and Go Overseas for this amazing opportunity.