Teaching Job + 120 hour TEFL ($249 USD value)

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Teaching Nomad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

me listening to my student
TEFL Shanghai
TEFL Shanghai
Engaged Students
Engaged Students

Get $100 USD off your TEFL course after completing it, taking a job through us, and completing your 90-day probationary period.

Not only will you get a steeply discounted TEFL, but we'll also help you secure a well-paying teaching position.

Once you've enrolled in our course, one of our personal placement consultants will present a number of great jobs to you (salaries ranging between $2,100 - $3,200 USD/month) in different parts of the world. You choose the position that best suits your needs and we'll refund $100 USD of your tuition fee once you've finished your probation period!

We want to make sure that you have the tools that you need to succeed, and this includes helping you find a great teaching job abroad! Sign up on our website to get started today.

• Globally accepted TEFL course
  • Full job placement assistance
  • Videos of actual teachers teaching students
  • $100 USD reimbursement

• Academic Rigor 8.5
  • Job Assistance 9.5
Chandler

Lauren Klein Teaching Nomad

Teaching Nomad and Lauren and Amanda Corken have answered all my questions throughout the application process, as well as began the process for gathering all my needed documents and notarizing them. Lauren reached out to many different school in the areas that I asked for, and got me into contact with them. She has helped me to craft my resume to the schools likings and monitored my contact with the schools. I am very happy with her and Teaching Nomad as a whole, I would definitely recommend this service to friends and colleagues.

I do not have anything to add to Teaching Nomads services.
Hayley

Great experience with Teaching Nomad

I was recommended Teaching Nomad by a friend, and right away I was impressed with how helpful of a resource it was. I was assigned a wonderful consultant, Lauren, who guided me with all of my decisions, answered all my questions and helped resolve any issues while planning for my year teaching abroad. She, and others at Teaching Nomad, made everything super easy and available, and was very quick to respond to emails and calls. They are trustworthy and involved and make all of the various requirements accessible, whether it be regarding visas, certification, job placement, etc. I found a school in China that I'm very excited to work at, and am planning to go early October. I feel ready to go abroad and know that I will be supported while I am there.

Arvin

Fast and efficient service

I got in touch with Teaching Nomad in September 2018 and by the end of the year I had my teaching certificate and a job ready for me in China. At the start of my journey I was very confused and apprehensive with the process. After contacting and having a one-on-one conversation with Lauren from Teaching Nomad, all my questions were addressed and the process became much more clear to me.

The TEFL course is very well structured. The instructions and requirements throughout the course are very concise and clear. The theory is easy to understand and the videos clearly explain how to create a natural efficient class. The one thing I enjoyed about this course was that aside from the videos showing you how to do things the right way, there are also a few videos showing you how not to conduct a lesson. This was extremely helpful for me.

Finally, I want to say that I was directed to Teaching Nomad and this course by a friend who was equally as satisfied as I am. The staff at Teaching Nomad are super friendly and quick to answer any queries you might have about the course or anything related to working and living in China.

The course predominantly focuses on teaching very young children. It would be great if some chapters could be included focusing on how to approach older students with the language.
Syed

Amazing experience with Ali Jaramillo

Ali did a wonderful job with providing me with information at every step and making sure I was feeling comfortable with the process. I wouldn't have received my job offer if it wasn't for Teaching Nomad, they made the process so much easier and I felt reassured in the schools I was applying to. The job that I received was from a government school and Ali always made sure my questions were answered and if I felt like something was not right, she would always be willing to provide me with more information.

I also took the TEFL course which was useful in some aspects as I did learn much about teaching but for me, the presentations and videos made the course as interactive as possible and for the price, it is a very good course.

I would definitely advise using Teaching Nomad to anyone who wants to teach in China. It will make the process so much easier.

I cannot see an area in which this needs to be improved.
chris

Mike Ostrowski Review

I had Mike Ostrowski guide me through the Job hunt for 7 months, constantly providing plentiful - no, infact honestly abundant - help throughout this time frame by guiding me through the challenges, providing me with job opportunities over and over and simply being a great mentor and safe guard for a what otherwise would have been a much more worrisome and complicated journey.
From the bottom of my heart thank you to Mike, and the Organization for making this possible, and I wish all future participants all the best for their own journey, and perhaps luck to be matched up with Mike, because you truly do have an invaluable and irreplaceable employee at hands with Mike! All the best!
Chris

Can perfect be improved?
Claire

Great Program Great Experience

I really enjoyed working with staff from Teaching Nomad. They are very friendly, patient, supportive and resourceful. When I have a question, they contact me immediately. Not only they provide professional customer service, Teaching Nomad have created a very clear organized online TEFL program. There was no due date or pressure; I was able to go my own pace. If you love traveling and teaching English, then I definitely recommend this program to you!

Aron

Simple, Efficient and Effective

I was very satisfied with Teaching Nomad's setup. Not only were they "hands-on" with regards to support and assistance, they helped me acquire both job and TEFL certification with ease. They ensured that I had a great profile for potential employers to have an idea of my ability and experience within the teaching world. They acted as a bridge where I felt relaxed about the major culture shock that occurs when teaching in a new country. Great company, great people, 100% satisfaction.

NAthan

Nathan's review

Teaching abroad is a unique experience. You meet a lot of cool people. You see a lot of cool places. You eat a lot of good food. You make new friends. You visit another country. You can teach students. I suggest that you live abroad. You make a lot of memories. You broaden your horizons. You can impact the lives of your students. It's a great opportunity for everyone. It is a grand adventure. You can see all the cool tourist spots. You can learn a new language. It is so much fun. My experience is unique. My experience is unique because I am unique. You are unique as well, so your experience will be unique to you.