Teaching English in Colombia is a unique opportunity to work abroad in South America. Responding to the Colombian government’s goal to integrate English education for all by 2020, and recognizing the importance of the English language as key to the country’s development and success in today’s global world, Colombia has launched a bilingualism initiative.
Our teach program works with Colombian education systems to raise English levels and proficiency in the classroom.
-- Free to apply!
-- One Semester or Semester contracts depending on when you start
-- 1,500,000 Colombian Pesos monthly stipend to cover living expenses
-- Placements throughout Colombia (50+ cities)
-- Co-teaching placements, with other Colombian teachers
-- Extensive orientation upon arrival, in Bogota
-- Courtesy Visa paid for by the Colombian government for the duration of your program (~$300 value)
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses: 1,500,000 Colombian Pesos per month
- Visa paid for by the Colombian government
- Accommodation during orientation is included in shared rooms
- Support and guidance from your Greenheart Travel program manager
- Colombian national EPS health insurance
View the latest teaching job postings by Greenheart Travel.