Teach English in Prague with LanguageCorps - Job Guarantee for top-performing TEFL students!

Teaching Practice with Young Learners in Prague
Teaching Practice with Young Learners in Prague

Prague is calling you! There is a HUGE need for English teachers in Prague and if you complete our 130-hour TEFL course successfully, LanguageCorps guarantees that you will find a job! The course is held at a highly-respected language school offering you a warm and friendly teaching environment and personalized attention. The course includes instruction from highly qualified trainers, classroom observations, and 6+ hours of hands-on teaching practice with different levels including Young Learners. The teaching practice with children at a local primary school is unique in Prague and is considered an absolute 'plus' on your resume! We offer extensive job guidance including a mock interview and cooperate with a reliable visa agency that helps our teachers to obtain a work permit for the Czech Republic.

The local team organizes a wide range of activities in Prague. Excursion opportunities include trips to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Týn Church, Josefov, and Vltava River.

• Lifetime job-finding assistance, job guarantee in Prague for top-performing teachers
  • Internationally accredited TEFL certificate
  • Teaching practice with Young Learners
  • Affordable housing options
  • Reliable VISA agent that can help obtain a work permit

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 8
Karen

TEFL Program in Prague Met Expectations!

The month-long intensive TELF Certification Course in Prague was demanding, challenging and intense. BUT I learned a great deal and earning that certificate felt awesome. The trainers were outstanding, and the staff at the school was very kind and helpful. The living accommodations were fine though there was no a/c so be forewarned if you plan to go for the summer! My first purchase was a fan. So I survived. :) The temps at the beginning of the month (July) were pleasant, but as time went on it grew quite hot! Temperatures in the upper 90s. I loved the city itself and the people. There is much to do and see and outdoor dining everywhere you look. I loved it. I had to return to the U.S. for one more year so wasn't able to apply to work there. I am planning to return next summer.

Communication. Needed to be contacted more quickly by the folks in Prague who were actually in charge of the program.
Chelsey

Prague is magical!

I absolutely LOVED the course, Prague is gorgeous, my instructors were amazing and taught me things about the English language I thought I knew, but in fact I had no idea. I always tell people this was a great program and worth every dollar spent on training. Prague is very affordable and super safe! People are very nice and incredibly well-organized! I was able to get a work permit, which was great and again, worth the investment. If you plan well, you can find super cheap flights to other European cities. I've been to every country surrounding the Czech Republic and also went to Spain and Italy, just for the weekend! I'm back in the States now, but mid-April, I'm planning to move to Vietnam to start teaching again, I'm already into the interview process!

Honestly, the whole experience was just perfect to me, but some of my classmates didn't seem aware of how intensive it was going to be. Make sure to stress that hard work and dedication is required.