- Czech Republic
View Other Details
- Pick up from the apartment on the 1st day of the course
- Welcome breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- All lessons and course materials
- Teaching practices with feedback
- Job guidance session
- Mock interview for a future teaching job
- Possible presentation from a visa agency
- Graduation ceremony with refreshments
- Free tea and coffee
- Access to the library and teaching resources
- Accommodations can be arranged for an additional cost for the duration of the program
Prague is calling you! There is a HUGE need for English teachers in Prague and if you complete our 130-hour TEFL course successfully, LanguageCorps guarantees that you will find a job! The course is held at a highly-respected language school offering you a warm and friendly teaching environment and personalized attention. The course includes instruction from highly qualified trainers, classroom observations, and 6+ hours of hands-on teaching practice with different levels including Young Learners. The teaching practice with children at a local primary school is unique in Prague and is considered an absolute 'plus' on your resume! We offer extensive job guidance including a mock interview and cooperate with a reliable visa agency that helps our teachers to obtain a work permit for the Czech Republic.
The local team organizes a wide range of activities in Prague. Excursion opportunities include trips to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Týn Church, Josefov, and Vltava River.