TEFLPRO Prague - Intl. Certificate for Teachers of English

Our TEFL course is 4 weeks long and includes 90 hours of theoretical preparation and up to 30 hours of teaching practice. There are progress tests throughout the course in order to help the candidates feel more comfortable when preparing for the final examination. Successful graduates receive an internationally accepted diploma and are able to teach worldwide. We also provide one extra week of teaching practice for those who desire to amplify their teaching experience and gain more confidence.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9.8
  • Instruction 10
  • Difficulty 6
  • Job Assistance 10
Amorie

I couldn't have asked for a better TEFL course

This TEFL course was a fantastic experience. The coordinators not only prepared me for my role as a teacher, but really helped me to settle into my new life in Prague quickly and easily. The classes are small and practical, so that everyone gets individual attention and their needs met. The course is very well organised and thorough, and it allows you to begin your teaching practise during the course which is a tremendous help. After completing the course I started working in Prague straight away, teaching students of all levels and ages, and I haven't looked back! I'm truly grateful for this experience and would recommend it to anyone looking to move to Prague.

More participants!
Karel

Outstanding TEFL Course

I have recently completed a TEFL course with TEFL Pro Prague and must say that the course exceeded my expectations. Miloslav and Petra are both dedicated professionals who teach with a practical hands on approach.
The point of difference is plenty of real life in company teaching practice and small class sizes. Mila and Petra give each student constant individual attention and excellent feedback.

KEEP IT UP TEFLPro Prague

Aaron

Don't pass up this opportunity.

Prague is a gorgeous city, so for starters, if you are just looking for a location to take a TEFL, you won't regret coming here.

The price speaks for itself. The teachers, including the co-owners are extremely knowledgeable. They respond in a timely manner to any challenges you have outside of class, even on the weekend.

The course is challenging, but they make sure you are well prepared for the test. Prague is a city where most TEFL graduates should have no problem finding employment as a teacher or tutor, but as a graduate of this specific program, you will be confident knowing that the preparation you got will make your clients pleased and lead to so many referrals you may even stop looking for new clients yourself.

If you have decided to move to Prague, or just come to Prague to take the TEFL and you want to ensure you will get quality training at a low price, look no further than TEFLPro Prague!

We could have used more volunteers of varying ability and age levels, but it wasn't their fault, it was in the off season.
Carly

TEFLPro Prague is the way to go...

Tefl Pro Prague is definitely the way to go when deciding which program to choose. They offer small classes that have time for your questions and allow for a closer relationship to your fellow teachers. Pro Prague also offers teaching practice at actual English schools in Prague, so you really can't get better experience! Their office is located in the heart of the city and easy to get to from anywhere. So again, when deciding which TEFL program to chose, I’d definitely go with Tefl Pro Prague!!

Kate

Best of the best (TEFL courses in Prague)

The whole TEFLPRO Prague Course was the best ELT course I've ever been.
Each participant encouraged the others which created super relaxing atmosphere.
What was the most important for our growth as a EL teachers - we had the best teacher trainers in Prague! Especially the Head Teacher Trainer provided us a flawless course schedule.
I say: "BRAVO"!! TEFLPRO Prague :o)

Definitely the bigger library :-D
Cara

Amazing TEFL Program in Prague!

I am so glad I chose TEFL Pro Prague for my TEFL certification! The classroom is centrally located, the instructors are wonderful, and the resources are great. I also received a lot of help with job placement and obtaining a trade license after completing the course. DEFINITELY take this course!

Stephanie

Exciting, Pro-active and Fun TEFL Course!

TEFLPRO was highly engaging, informative and insightful course with excellent and experienced tutors! The structure of the course was well formatted and my engagement for each of the topics was maintained throughout as information was broken down into manageable portions and weekly knowledge check quizzes during the course helped reinforce - which further aided understanding of topics covered. I took this course to gauge an insight into what teaching English as a Foreign language would involve and it certainly provided me with such facts and various bits of interesting information. The most useful thing was our practice lessons which gave a real feel of a real class, and a sense of how things work in a reality. The support from the entire team of teachers was excellent and very personal, if I ever needed to ask any questions or had any queries I didn't hesitate to ask, knowing that whoever I spoke to I would get as much help as possible.
In summary, I would and have recommended this course to friends and am excited to see what opportunities having this qualification may bring. Thank you!

About TEFLPRO Prague

TEFLPRO is a partnership of experienced teachers and methodologists based in Prague. With us you can earn your TEFL accreditation in an intensive 4+1week TEFL course consisting of 120-hour lessons and 1 week of extra teaching practice (optional). We...