- Czech Republic
View Other Details
Want to get paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification in Prague you’ll be qualified for professional teaching jobs all across the Czech Republic and in 80+ countries worldwide.
This state-of-the-art Prague TEFL class is 4-weeks long and is a full-time commitment. You'll complete at least 12-14 hours of individually observed & assessed practice teaching during your TEFL class.
You'll receive instruction from two university-level professors and work with highly experienced support staff to help you with your local job search. There are 12 students in each Prague TEFL class, so you'll be able to really get to know your classmates and instructors.
Prague is one of the hottest job markets for teaching English in Europe due to its low cost of living and because it's situated in the heart of the continent allowing easy access to numerous other major European cities.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in the Czech Republic? Is Prague the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to the Czech Republic & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in the Czech Republic, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in the most capital city, Prague.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Prague. Both TEFL class options will qualify you to teach in Prague. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in the Czech Republic: How do I actually find a teaching job in Prague? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in the Czech Republic. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across the Czech Republic, Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in the Czech Republic? No problem! The Czech Republic is one of the most popular countries for ITA graduates teaching English abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you get to the Czech Republic & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Europe!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!