ITTT TEFL Course in France

ITTT TEFL Course in France

ITTT’s training center in Paris is home to our 4-week in-class TEFL course and is also one of the locations where you can complete the onsite component of our combined course. Completing the course in Paris means that you are able to experience all the fascinating culture and entertainment that make this city famous while gaining the skills you’ll need to teach English around the world. Whether it’s a night out in the Latin Quarter, an evening stroll along the Seine or a trip up the Eiffel Tower, there is something for everyone in Paris.

The course will give you a solid grounding in teaching theory and English language concepts as well as plenty of practical experience in the classroom with real language students and valuable feedback from our trainers.All graduates will receive an internationally recognized TEFL certificate and lifetime job placement assistance.

Prefer an online TEFL option? Enroll in ITTT's online course today!

Europe » France » Paris

• Benefits
  • Facilities

cn8792

TEFL International Paris course review

This course has been a great experience. The teacher is highly competent and provided us with very useful tips for teaching English and how to get into the job market. The teaching practice sessions were exactly what I needed to grow more confident about becoming a language teacher.

Lindsay
Milford, Connecticut
Marist College

TEFL course Paris, France

Our class was split into four weeks, each with different objectives. We studied everything from methodology, history of the english language, teaching skills, phonetics, grammar, and much more. Overall, my experience was very meaningful and fulfilled my expectations.

I would have spent more time learning grammar rules.

Enrica

Hands on experience

I enjoyed the 4 weeks programs and I was able to get lot of profits from it. The best thing I've learnt is how to organize a lesson, the methodology applied on the course is very helpful and guides the students to successfully learn lesson planning methods and organization. I enjoyed my teaching practices and I've loved the idea of improving the teaching skills through a very hands on programs helping future teachers in the process of becoming a successful professional and being able to get a beneficial feedback from the trainers and other students.

Graham
Paris France

None

I would recommand this course, as it is very well done. You also get experience of real live teaching. The teacher has a passion for his teaching, and it passes on to the students. A good chance for preople to vist Paris, I live here and the big problem for me, was the travelling, but it was worth it.

Ammar
Université de Marne la Vallée

Delightful course

As far as I'm concerned, I would say that everything did well with me. The site, the quality of teaching , the commitment from the staff , that was all perfect. I really appreciated the fact that their main concern was the success of the students. I would definitely recommend this course.

Josiah
Grove City College

Great course

The instructor was very organized, comprehensive, and competent. This is described as an intensive course and although there was a lot of work and I learned a ridiculous amount of stuff, it didn't feel intensive because it was so organized and functioned on a project-by-project basis. We did what we needed to do one thing at a time, which made it much easier for me to stay organized and reduce the clutter and confusion that can sometimes inhibit learning. Overall, I feel very prepared to launch a career in teaching English and have every confidence that I will be successful when I find my first job.

I would have liked more feedback after giving lessons. The instructor briefly touched on areas of improvement, but more focus on this would have been helpful.

Emily
Vancouver, Canada
University of Victoria

Great Course!

I really enjoyed doing this course in Paris! It was well run and Anton was an amazing teacher who wanted to see us succeed. We learned a lot in a month, but it was good practice and I feel well prepared to teach. I met some really great friends too, definitely would recommend this course to anybody!

Organization of the students who are coming to learn, but this course is very new so needing to work things like that out is understandable.

Reggie
paris

my experience

nice course, i learned lots of interesting grammer points and the phonetic alphabet. most importantly i learned how to teach in a classroom setting. the course materials were more than adequate and the course administrator was very helpful. overall i would recommend the course to anyone who wants to be a teacher in general.

sorry i have no basis for comparison on the content. so the only thing i did not like was my comute.

Chimu
Emerson College

An Intense, Empowering Course

In one month the course not only gave me the language resources required to teach, but a unique, pragmatic approach to the vocation. The TEFL methodology is soon put into practice, with students teacher their first courses in the second of the four week program. The instructor had much experience, and shared it with the class in a relative manner.

Rose
Newcastle University

TEFL Paris

I found the experience very useful and beneficial. The teaching staff were extremely kind, caring and helpful. I found that the four weeks flew by and really enjoyed making new friends and the social side of the course too. I am looking forward to teaching in the future and feel more confident now I am equipped with my TEFL experience and skills!!

The availability of printers and computers could increased.

Alain
Paris France
Air University

Very satisfied

I was really satisfied. I really felt like I learned something. Not only about teachings methods, but also how treat people, being available to them. So it was very good experience. I met people from around the world, it's definitely something I would recommend to a friend.

Abby
England
University of Birmingham

Extremely satisfied!

I really enjoyed the course in Paris. The teaching was great and really interesting. It is so different from how I was taught languages and I love the creative aspect to the teaching style! I met some great people and had so much fun whilst being here. We had a lot of teaching practice with real students who get free English lessons so this was great...a win win situation! This really exceeded my expectations. Each week was very varied and gradually I have gained a lot of confidence in my teaching. I can't wait to start!

Considering the amount of money we paid for the course, it would have been good to have the necessary material printed for us as I spent an extra £26 on the printing beforehand.

Since 1993, ITTT has provided industry-leading TEFL Teacher Training to over 150,000 trainees who are now working in over 40 countries around the world. With a large array of TEFL course options, including online, in-class and combined, ITTT TEFL aims to support and educate future