ITTT TEFL Course in France

ITTT TEFL Course in Brittany
ITTT TEFL Course in Brittany
ITTT TEFL Course in Paris

ITTT’s training center in Paris is home to our 4-week in-class TEFL course and is also one of the locations where you can complete the onsite component of our combined course. Completing the course in Paris means that you are able to experience all the fascinating culture and entertainment that make this city famous while gaining the skills you’ll need to teach English around the world.

ITTT also has a training center location in Plelauff, Brittany, in the north of France, situated close to the sea and offering a unique cultural experience. Brittany is great for outdoor lovers as you can engage in activities like horseback riding, fishing, and golf.

The course will give you a solid grounding in teaching theory and English language concepts as well as plenty of practical experience in the classroom with real language students and valuable feedback from our trainers.All graduates will receive an internationally recognized TEFL certificate and lifetime job placement assistance.

• Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certificate
  • Life-long Job Assistance For Teaching Positions around the World
  • Teaching Practice with local English Students under Supervision of Professional Teacher Trainers
  • University-based Curriculum

We accept trainees from all nations provided that they have suitable English language skills. We have a range of in-class and online courses of varying lengths and with varying prices. Please visit our website to view the costs of any of our courses: https://www.teflcourse.net

• Benefits 8.4
  • Facilities 8.3
  • Instruction 6
  • Academic Rigor 5
  • Job Assistance 6
Julie

Poor quality of the course

My classmates and I were disappointed with the course from administration assistance to the teacher and facility. It was not organized, teacher was not well trained, the administration assistant and sales representative were not responsive and professional. I was following up on April 2 for balance of payment prior to the course but response was late, in the end I was charged for late fee and until today I have not received any response on this. The teacher was not able to lead or demonstrate in the class in effective way, the session was messy and teacher could not guide or answer questions but asked us to read the materials. The facility was poor such as printer did not work, internet was slow most of the time, classroom was in poor condition. Finally, my certificate was printed with wrong name and till today I have not received it.

Teacher need to be well trained for this course. Classroom and administrative/sales staffs need to be more professional and helpful. This is good course to train people to become a good teacher in the future so encouragement and motivation as well as practice are really important
Amy

Steven Jacobson Is a World Class Instructor

Steven Jacobson provides insight, guidance, and careful mentoring of those in the program. His professionalism, knowledge, and personal contributions to the field of education are not to be missed. Steven provided immediate and useful feedback during teaching sessions. He is sensitive to both future teacher and learner of a foreign language needs. Future teachers are directed to provide classes for client learners of a foreign language that involve vocabulary, practice, and presentation of interesting, provocative topics to ensure learner interest. Errors are tolerated in future teachers and we are encouraged by Steven to use them to grow in our teaching skills.

I have not been through the job referral process yet, so I am not sure.
cn8792

TEFL International Paris course review

This course has been a great experience. The teacher is highly competent and provided us with very useful tips for teaching English and how to get into the job market. The teaching practice sessions were exactly what I needed to grow more confident about becoming a language teacher.

Lindsay

TEFL course Paris, France

Our class was split into four weeks, each with different objectives. We studied everything from methodology, history of the english language, teaching skills, phonetics, grammar, and much more. Overall, my experience was very meaningful and fulfilled my expectations.

I would have spent more time learning grammar rules.
Enrica

Hands on experience

I enjoyed the 4 weeks programs and I was able to get lot of profits from it. The best thing I've learnt is how to organize a lesson, the methodology applied on the course is very helpful and guides the students to successfully learn lesson planning methods and organization. I enjoyed my teaching practices and I've loved the idea of improving the teaching skills through a very hands on programs helping future teachers in the process of becoming a successful professional and being able to get a beneficial feedback from the trainers and other students.

Graham

None

I would recommand this course, as it is very well done. You also get experience of real live teaching. The teacher has a passion for his teaching, and it passes on to the students. A good chance for preople to vist Paris, I live here and the big problem for me, was the travelling, but it was worth it.

Ammar

Delightful course

As far as I'm concerned, I would say that everything did well with me. The site, the quality of teaching , the commitment from the staff , that was all perfect. I really appreciated the fact that their main concern was the success of the students. I would definitely recommend this course.

Josiah

Great course

The instructor was very organized, comprehensive, and competent. This is described as an intensive course and although there was a lot of work and I learned a ridiculous amount of stuff, it didn't feel intensive because it was so organized and functioned on a project-by-project basis. We did what we needed to do one thing at a time, which made it much easier for me to stay organized and reduce the clutter and confusion that can sometimes inhibit learning. Overall, I feel very prepared to launch a career in teaching English and have every confidence that I will be successful when I find my first job.

I would have liked more feedback after giving lessons. The instructor briefly touched on areas of improvement, but more focus on this would have been helpful.
Emily

Great Course!

I really enjoyed doing this course in Paris! It was well run and Anton was an amazing teacher who wanted to see us succeed. We learned a lot in a month, but it was good practice and I feel well prepared to teach. I met some really great friends too, definitely would recommend this course to anybody!

Organization of the students who are coming to learn, but this course is very new so needing to work things like that out is understandable.
Reggie

my experience

nice course, i learned lots of interesting grammer points and the phonetic alphabet. most importantly i learned how to teach in a classroom setting. the course materials were more than adequate and the course administrator was very helpful. overall i would recommend the course to anyone who wants to be a teacher in general.

sorry i have no basis for comparison on the content. so the only thing i did not like was my comute.
Chimu

An Intense, Empowering Course

In one month the course not only gave me the language resources required to teach, but a unique, pragmatic approach to the vocation. The TEFL methodology is soon put into practice, with students teacher their first courses in the second of the four week program. The instructor had much experience, and shared it with the class in a relative manner.

Rose

TEFL Paris

I found the experience very useful and beneficial. The teaching staff were extremely kind, caring and helpful. I found that the four weeks flew by and really enjoyed making new friends and the social side of the course too. I am looking forward to teaching in the future and feel more confident now I am equipped with my TEFL experience and skills!!

The availability of printers and computers could increased.
Alain

Very satisfied

I was really satisfied. I really felt like I learned something. Not only about teachings methods, but also how treat people, being available to them. So it was very good experience. I met people from around the world, it's definitely something I would recommend to a friend.

Abby

Extremely satisfied!

I really enjoyed the course in Paris. The teaching was great and really interesting. It is so different from how I was taught languages and I love the creative aspect to the teaching style! I met some great people and had so much fun whilst being here. We had a lot of teaching practice with real students who get free English lessons so this was great...a win win situation! This really exceeded my expectations. Each week was very varied and gradually I have gained a lot of confidence in my teaching. I can't wait to start!

Considering the amount of money we paid for the course, it would have been good to have the necessary material printed for us as I spent an extra £26 on the printing beforehand.