Abbey Road High School Study Abroad Programs seeks Summer Staff!

Abbey Road Programs, a summer study abroad program for American and international high school students, is looking for instructors, group leaders, coordinators and resident advisors to fill summer openings in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Canada and the United States. We are looking for experienced, caring and responsible staff members, inspirational instructors, passionate about working with teenagers and sharing their knowledge with their students.

Requirements: prior experience of working with study abroad and summer programs for high school and college students; in-depth knowledge of the language and culture of the host country; foreign language proficiency; self-motivation, energy, reliability and passion for working with high school students. Applicants must hold a college degree by the time of employment.

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Muhammad

high school study abroad

if I was living there I would definitely and wanna join the high school study abroad programs seeks summer staff cause in my perception I think that they are doing there work properly and managing the staff and their facilities,their focus,their consumption,everything in the high school etc. so that's what I think about it and I tell everything about it in my perception so u got the program story now thank ya.

nothing can improved this program because the program dont have to improved cause it is already the improved one's I think.

About Abbey Road Programs

Abbey Road Programs provides several summer programs for high school students. From study abroad, to language and cultural immersion, to student travel around Europe, Abbey Road is proud to offer it! With program locations currently in Spain, France,...