View Other Details
Welcome meal, afternoon island tours, temple visits, monk blessings, surfing lessons, yoga/meditation sessions and a graduation meal.
Get TEFL Accredited in Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces, and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual, and unique culture stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth.
TravelBud's program ensures you're professionally prepared for the classroom and includes an in-country TESOL/TEFL course, in-class real life training, practical teaching and cultural activities with your fellow teacher travelers.
English Teachers in Bali and Indonesia earn generous salaries of $1200 – $2000 USD per month and live comfortably because of the low cost of living.
We take pride in offering the most dedicated support in helping you prepare for this life-changing adventure as well 24/7 in-country support throughout your teaching placement, which we've carefully crafted based on our personal experiences of teaching abroad ourselves.
- Excellent pre-departure support to prepare you for the experience of a lifetime.
- Top quality internationally accredited 140-hour in-class TESOL course completed in Bali, Indonesia.
- 24/7 in-country support for anything you might need while abroad.
- Earn generous salaries of $1200 – $2000 USD per month and live comfortably because of the low cost of living.
- 28 days paid leave per year, teachers have the opportunity to balance their work lifestyle and have enough time (and money) to enjoy the opportunities to travel and relax in picturesque paradise.
View the latest teaching job postings by TravelBud.