View Other Details
- Job placement assistance
- All course materials and use of all training center facilities including internet access
- Accommodations can be arranged for an additional cost for the duration of the course
LanguageCorps' TEFL Certification program in Florence lasts for four weeks and includes 130 hours of academic input sessions, with 10 hours of observed teaching practice with local EFL students. Your overall cost of the program will cover the course, job placement assistance, and course materials, photocopies, printing, and access to WiFi. The Training Center has great facilities and is located at a well-known language school where you can interact with students and teachers on a daily basis!
Participants have had great success finding teaching jobs in Italy. Jobs can be all around Italy, including Rome, Milan, Florence, Torino, Bologna, Palermo, Siracusa, Napoli, Foggia, Genova, Padova, Modena, and many more. In order to help you land a job, you will be given a list of schools and connections around Italy, and one-on-one resume and interview preparation. Our job finding assistance is lifelong!
- Internationally recognized TEFL Certificate
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Teaching practice with real students of English
- Training facility located at a one of Italy's most respected language schools
- Enjoy a broad range of activities, including excursions to Italy's famous attractions.