View Other Details
Kids Duo is a new type of after school care service that provides a safe and secure after school English environment where children age 3-12 can acquire English skills they will need in the future. Our teachers raise children's physical and social ability and develop their motivation and confidence with each step in our unique curriculum. We are looking for teachers who can impart a fun, playful, and independent style to kids and through play, show them how to think, decide, and act on things for themselves.
Our goal is to take enthusiastic, energetic and creative people and help them build the skills they need to be great instructors. So, even if it's your first time teaching, we will give you the training and support that you need to be a successful team member. You don't need to know Japanese to teach at Kids Duo, as all our classes are completely in English.
Kids Duo has schools all over Japan, and each area offers different opportunities for teachers.
- Base salary of ￥250,000 monthly. Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance.
- ￥100,000 upon completion of one-year contract and contract renewal.
- Work-related commuting costs and Japanese social health insurance included.
- 5-day work week off and 10 paid holidays yearly.
- Minimum one-year contract which can be renewed by mutual agreement (no term limits).