View Other Details
- Essential: Enthusiasm for supporting primary school children practicing English
- Essential: High level of spoken and written English
- Previous experience with language tutoring, ideally online, preferred but not essential
Looking for an online English teaching job with a difference? Be paid to teach English conversation and activity-based classes to enthusiastic kids from China, while simultaneously completing your 120 hour TEFL qualification and learning about the Chinese language and culture!
As a language buddy, you will act as a mentor supporting Chinese children with their language studies. Unlike a formal tutor, you are not expected to teach set vocabulary or grammar, instead this program, a collaboration between leading educational companies Abridge Academy and Lopair, focuses on relaxed, conversational or activity-based language practice.
● Become a mentor and inspirational role model
● Develop children's communication skills and fluency
● Introduce topics and activities related to your degree or interests
● Share your knowledge of international culture
Please note: this is a very competitive program so please do ensure your application emphasises any relevant experience!
- Generous pay of £8/ half hour class (approx. $10)
- Work towards your 120 hour TEFL qualification
- Join our fun, free Chinese language and culture classes
- Take on additional responsibilities such as content development, training and marketing
- Be fast-tracked for a FREE trip to China through our fully funded homestay tutor or summer camp programs in the future