Teach English in Peru with LanguageCorps' TEFL Certification

Discover Teaching Opportunities Abroad with Language Corps | GO! Teach Abroad

LanguageCorps' rigorous and rewarding TEFL Certification program in Cusco, Peru includes a TEFL course, job placement assistance, and an optional complimentary week of Spanish language courses. We also offer a Combined Online + Onsite course and Teaching Internships in Peru. The program includes 12 modules including EFL Techniques and Theory, Lesson Planning, Class Management, Grammar and teaching different language skills.

Job placements can usually be found at the adult English language school in association with the LanguageCorps' training center. Participants can also be housed in homestay, shared apartments, or a Family House for additional costs.

Optional excursions are also available to see the beautiful history of Peru. Past excursions have included trips to Inti Raymi, Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, and the Inca Trail.

• Lifetime job-finding assistance, job offers to top-performing students
  • Internationally accredited TEFL certificate
  • 15 hours of classroom observations and teaching practice, exceeding international standards for TEFL certificates
  • Immerse in daily interaction with teachers and students and our local staff

• Benefits 9.3
  • Facilities 8.3
Maureen

The best decision I've ever made

I’m currently participating in LanguageCorps’ TEFL course in Peru and I’m having the time of my life! The experience has been very pleasant, from the moment I was picked up at the airport and brought to my host family until now. The course is definitely intensive, but I’m enjoying it A LOT and I couldn’t ask for a more professional, supportive and fun trainer! The rest of the staff is great as well and the students are a lot of fun to work with. We had our first teaching practice on day 2, which I completed with trembling legs, but I was amazed by how much I had improved during the second time. I can’t wait to put my knowledge into practice. I’m finalizing details with the academic director here and will start teaching a week after finishing the course (something with #Igottaseemachupicchufirst). Highly recommend the experience!

Joanne

Coolio in Cusco

A superb and unforgettable experience. The tutors were professional and gave the utmost of support, admirable in the giving of their time to ensure all learners were clear about the objectives and requirements of the course. Fellow learners made the whole experience. A wonderful mix of individuals who were witty and supportive and a pleasure to be around. Be prepared to work, the course is intensive and ‘full on’ but so worth it in the end. Practical teaching experience was a pleasure and the Peruvian students were simply delightful to teach. A real bonus to the course! Get yourself to Cusco and enjoy the mysteries of the Incas and the delights of a very friendly and warm population of people. Some wonderful restaurants and fantastic food to enjoy too 😃

Having new computers would assist in the writing of assignments etc. Could be terribly frustrating when the computers stopped working or erased your work.
wanderlust77

TEFL in Cusco!

The TEFL program in Cusco is great! LanguageCorps did a great job of answering all my questions and preparing me before coming to Cusco. When I got here, the partner school did a fantastic job of making me feel settled here and they were available 24/7 (literally) to helps with any questions or anything else you needed. The TEFL course itself was really good and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to do the course. The instructor is fantastic and really knows how to make the course fun. It is challenging, but definitely manageable and the instructor definitely helps you with time management and completing the requirements. The best part about this TEFL course is that you get to actually teach real ESL students for a week. In addition to the course, Cusco is a beautiful city with so much to do and so much to see around here. I definitely recommend you doing the program in Peru!

Location:
70 F / 43 F
Airports:
Alejandro Velasco Astete Airport
( CUZ )

Cusco is known for being the Incan capital and is easily one of the most visited cities in Peru. The reason that this city is so frequented is because of the Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and other Inca sites in the region.

About LanguageCorps

Lots of people dream of traveling the world. However, many don’t ever make it happen. Since 2003, LanguageCorps has helped thousands of people to kick-start their international teaching careers. We take great pride in providing an exceptionally high...