Teach English in Peru with LanguageCorps

LanguageCorps' rigorous and rewarding TESOL Certification program in Cusco, Peru includes a TESOL course, job placement assistance, and an optional complimentary week of Spanish language courses. Job placements can usually be found at the adult English language school in association with the LanguageCorps' training center. Participants can also be housed in homestay, shared apartments, or a Family House for additional costs.

Optional excursions are also available to see the beautiful history of Peru. Past excursions have included trips to Inti Raymi, Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, and the Inca Trail.

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 7
wanderlust77

TEFL in Cusco!

The TEFL program in Cusco is great! LanguageCorps did a great job of answering all my questions and preparing me before coming to Cusco. When I got here, the partner school did a fantastic job of making me feel settled here and they were available 24/7 (literally) to helps with any questions or anything else you needed. The TEFL course itself was really good and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to do the course. The instructor is fantastic and really knows how to make the course fun. It is challenging, but definitely manageable and the instructor definitely helps you with time management and completing the requirements. The best part about this TEFL course is that you get to actually teach real ESL students for a week. In addition to the course, Cusco is a beautiful city with so much to do and so much to see around here. I definitely recommend you doing the program in Peru!

About LanguageCorps

LanguageCorps is a premier provider of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs. Our programs around the world empower our Teachers to thrive as professionals abroad, living in fascinating locations while...