View Other Details
- Orientation, walking tour, and safety presentation
- Official TEFL certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays— great home base facilities!
- Emergency contact number 24/7
- Free access to high-speed internet and computers
- Free office-wide WIFI
- Free Salsa lessons
- Free Spanish language tutoring
- Free Tandem Conversation Program (practice your Spanish)
- Free coffee & tea
- Onsite snack bar
- Accommodations can be arranged for an additional cost for the duration of the program
LanguageCorps' rigorous and rewarding TEFL Certification program in Cusco, Peru includes a TEFL course, job placement assistance, and an optional complimentary week of Spanish language courses. We also offer a Combined Online + Onsite course and Teaching Internships in Peru. The program includes 12 modules including EFL Techniques and Theory, Lesson Planning, Class Management, Grammar and teaching different language skills.
Job placements can usually be found at the adult English language school in association with the LanguageCorps' training center. Participants can also be housed in homestay, shared apartments, or a Family House for additional costs.
Optional excursions are also available to see the beautiful history of Peru. Past excursions have included trips to Inti Raymi, Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, and the Inca Trail.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance, job offers to top-performing students
- Internationally accredited TEFL certificate
- 15 hours of classroom observations and teaching practice, exceeding international standards for TEFL certificates
- Immerse in daily interaction with teachers and students and our local staff