View Other Details
- Native or near native level of English
- Wide community of ESL teachers and students
- Arrival and pre-departure support
- 24/7 in-country support
- Regular social events
- Exclusive access to teaching programs in Poland, China, Vietnam and Cambodia
- Application support, including resume building service & mock ESL interview
- Guaranteed teaching position in Poland
- Pre-departure support
- Post-arrival support (including help settling in & finding accommodation)
- Polish SIM card
- Access to ESL market in other cities after placement
Note that if you do need a visa (non-EU nationals), we will assist with the application, but you must cover the costs.
Launch a rewarding ESL adventure in the heart of Europe with Impact Teaching. Join us in one of three fairy-tale-like cities, where you’ll live, work and explore all that Poland has to offer—in safe hands.
Poland is quickly becoming one of Europe’s most popular teaching hotspots, and it’s not hard to see why; its low cost of living, enchanting cities and wealth of opportunity make it an awesome place to be. But it’s not exactly easy to secure a position here alone; language barriers, entry requirements and school expectations can quickly put a dampener on the excitement of moving abroad.
But don't worry—we're here to give you a stress-free route to finding and securing a job you'll love. From choosing your city and preparing an application, to settling in and solving problems, we’re here every step of the way.
Scroll on to learn how we can help you take the confusion out of your search and start your adventure in Poland!
- Guaranteed job for all successful applicants
- Access to countrywide positions, including Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk
- Resume building service & mock interview
- Flexible start dates—the choice is yours
- Full pre- and post-arrival support