View Other Details
- Native English speaker
- Between the ages of 20 and 60
- Hold at least a bachelors degree (in any subject)
- Have the funds to pay for the program and associated costs
- 120-hour TEFL course
- 3-day training program (including cost of excursions and accommodation)
- Thai SIM card
- Start-to-finish support
- Guaranteed teaching position in Thailand
Fast-track your way to Thailand with our start-to-finish teaching program that takes you from TEFL stress to teaching success.
Enjoy the help and support of our expert team as we guide you through the entire process – from securing a job to settling into your new city.
One of the hardest parts of moving abroad is setting up from scratch. We help you tackle this with a series of pre-departure calls with the people you’ll travel with. Think of it like a ready-made friendship group.
Once you’re there, you’ll join an action-packed 3-day training camp where you’ll brush up on your teaching skills and quash those last-minute nerves.
Then, the real adventure begins. You’ll travel to your school to meet your colleagues and students and start what you came for: teaching.
Throughout all this, a team will be on hand to offer any help you need – whether that’s translation or travel-related, or something else.
Get in touch with our team to get started.
- Guaranteed placement in one of 3 jaw-dropping locations: Lampang, Phetchabun City
- 12-month placements with option to extend
- Full pre- and post-arrival support
- Comfortable monthly salary
- Start dates in mid-April