Teaching Jobs in Korea

Teaching Jobs in Korea

We have several openings that offer the following benefits:

1. Above-average salary for graduates
2. Fully furnished accommodations
3. A bonus equal to one month's salary after one year
4. International work experience
5. Paid travel

Salaries are high, and taxes are low, thus allowing you to pay off a large portion of your student loans quickly. Or, if you have no loans, you can start saving.

The reason for the great pay and benefits is that we now live in a global economy, with English being the language in which business is transacted.

Therefore, South Korean parents want their children to be able to have basic English skills. University graduates of any major qualify to receive a teaching visa. No experience is required.

Asia » South Korea » Busan
Salary / Benefits
2 million-2.5 million won depending on experience and qualifications. Free airfare. Free housing. Bonus at end of contract. 50/50 health insurance.

• Benefits
  • Facilities

LukeTeacher
Seoul, Korea

Life in the RoK

I arrived in Korea knowing very little. I had a big mix up with the airline and almost got stranded in Qatar when changing planes but my agent sorted everything out and I got to Korea in one piece.

I was picked up at the airport by a taxi and delivered to my school to be introduced to my manager and coworkers and then taken to my new apartment to settle in.

I had a few pointers from my coworkers on what to do in class but it was fairly straight forward and I got into the rhythm pretty quickly.

I have now been in Korea for 5 years. I absolutely love living here. The food is amazing and the people are friendly. The job is rewarding and life is good.

I would definitely recommend giving it a go. Even if only for a year it is a great opportunity to experience Asian culture and a good base for travel in Asia too.

NamasteBre
Cheonan, South Korea

Big Benefits By Teaching In Korea

Teaching in Korea has been much more than just a way to earn money abroad. Once you arrive in Korea, you are immediately hit with the rich culture that allows your year stay to not just be enjoyable, but unforgettable. With housing accommodations and paid flights out of your mind, you can really enjoy life in and outside of work. Teaching children day to day gives you the opportunity to share much more than your language. Soon you discover that the children you teach begin to teach you things about yourself that were somehow hidden before coming to Korea. Of course, there will be difficulties, but I have seen these to be more learning experiences than anything. Traveling abroad really allows you to define who you are as an individual, as well as allows you to start creating a defined path on which you will walk in the future. This is really an opportunity to help others while helping yourself in a truly unique way.

Teaching English in South Korea is a great opportunity to explore the world while saving money and earning valuable job experience. If you would like to teach in Korea, ASK Now Inc. can help you accomplish this goal. Our role is to help you experience