Travel and Teach - Free Placement for Teaching Jobs in Korea

High Salaries | Free Airfare | Free Apartment | Free Service | Visa Support | 24/7 In Country Support | Top Recruiter Since 2001

Are you interested in taking a gap year? Saving some money? Or simply want to travel and see the world? Teaching English in Korea is a great way to do all of this and more!

Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc. offers ESL teaching positions in amazing schools from Seoul to Busan.

Our placement and support service comes at NO COST TO YOU (we collect a fee from our schools instead). All of our teaching positions provide:

*High Salaries
*Free Single Apartment
*Airfare
*Medical Insurance + Visa Sponsorship
*24/7 In-Country Support
*Endless Adventures

>>>>Our schools offer some of the most unique and exciting opportunities in Korea!<<<<

Travel and Teach offers a 100% FREE SERVICE + ENDLESS SUPPORT from the time you apply to when you leave Korea. This is our Travel and Teach Teacher Guarantee.

• FREE SERVICE
  • HIGH SALARIES
  • REPUTABLE SCHOOLS
  • AIRFARE + APARTMENT PROVIDED

Hi Dan, You can read this article which outlines all of the required documents to teach English in Korea: https://www.travelandteachrecruiting.com/required-documents…

Hi Shannon, TEFL is a certification that most schools are looking for teachers to have these days, especially if they do not possess a degree in Education or have lack of teaching experience. We have selected a few courses that we deem to be the best out there. You can have a look here: https://www.travelandteachrecruiting.com/best-tefl-courses-… In order to get started, you can...

Hi John, We will need to see your information to get started. You can apply here: https://www.travelandteachrecruiting.com/apply-now/

Hi Angela, Tattoos are not a problem as long as they can be covered up. Korea is still pretty traditional, so while tattoos are not common there, as long as they are not too noticeable, you will be fine. You can go ahead and get your application started here: https://www.travelandteachrecruiting.com/apply-now/

• Benefits 9.2
  • Facilities 9.1
Emily

Best decision I ever made

Using Travel ad Teach was the best decision I had ever made when it came to finding my place overseas. This was my first time overseas, and applying for jobs with my TEFL certificate, and Teach and Teach did everything they could to make it one of the best experiences I had ever had. They were with me every step of the way, and even with the time difference, (I am from Australia), I felt they made every effort to make the experience easier and less stressful on my end. The school I was placed with is so amazing. The kids are great, the other teachers are so welcoming and they help you adjust to your life here really well. If I ever need anything again, I know that my recruiter is only an email away with any questions that I may have. It is one of the best decisions that I have ever made, and you should do the same!

My advice would be to take the jump and do it! I started my journey in September, and other than a few adjustment issues (everyone has them), it has been one of the best things that I have ever done. The experiences that I have been able to have because of this, has helped me grow and learn in ways that I could not even imagine. It is the best thing that I have ever done.
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your review!! We always love hearing just how much our teachers love the experience of living and teaching in Korea!

As you mentioned, should you need us, reach out at any time!

Natasha

Teaching in Korea

I've now been teaching in Korea for 8 months and I have loved my experience here so far! I have absolutely fallen in love with Seoul and Korean food and I enjoy my job and have made great friends! I recommend this program to anyone who is looking for an adventure and to someone who wants to push themselves out of their comfort zone! T&T was great at helping me find my job and with all the steps before arriving in Korea! I love living in the heart of Seoul and have never felt more safe living in a big city!

If I had to offer some advice it would be to make the most of the experience and truly treasure and make the most of every day. Every weekend I try to do something new, whether that's visiting a new museum, cafe etc. or even trying a new dish. I think its the best way to really experience the city and culture!
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thanks for the review, Natasha!

You are bang on about trying new experiences! Korea is absolutely full of them!

Hailey

My Korean Experience

My experience here in Korea has been amazing, even though it has only been four months. I have met some awesome people and made some new friends while teaching here. I am currently located in Daegu and I love it! Downtown is always a place I go for shopping and food! The people are very friendly and welcoming. There are so many places to see and so many photos to take! During the fall is beautiful with all the changing leaves. Winter so far has been very mild for me. Being from Colorado, I am used to heavy snow and very cold days. I didn't think I would miss snow this much! I am very excited to see where my adventure takes me!

My recruiter has been very helpful during my placement process. He had answers for me with any question I asked. I wouldn't change a thing.
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Hi Hailey - thanks for your review!

Daegu is an amazing city, so it's no wonder that you are enjoying it so much :)

Enjoy the rest of your year and reach out at any time if you need anything!

Max

Good recruiter, good school

Travel and Teach Recruiting were very helpful and quick in helping me get all necessary paperwork together and setting me up with a job. The school itself is great and only minimal problems that my director is usually quick to help with. The best part about Travel and Teach, though, is that it is free. You only need to pay for your flight, which cost will be reimbursed. There are practically no down sides and if you want to teach in Kore, Travel and Teach is a great resource to help achieve that goal.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I was a bit nervous about working in a completely new culture and the difficulty of teaching children who only had a basic grasp of English, but my coworkers and boss were all very friendly and accommodating with any problems or reservations I had.
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thanks for the review, Max!

It's great to hear that you are adjusting to the culture and to your surroundings. Co-teachers and managers are a great place to look for support, but as you know, you can reach out to us at anytime as well, should you need anything :)

Grace

Extremely Helpful Service

Travel and Teach was very helpful and organized throughout my entire length of stay in Korea. They were very helpful and communicative in the early stages of finding me interviews and job opportunities. I felt like my opinions and needs were really taken into account. My contact with the company, Andy, was so helpful and always available to answer my questions (of which there were many at first). Travel and Teach helped a lot with understanding the visa requirements, especially since I was a bit rushed to complete mine. Overall I had an exceptional experience with Travel and Teach and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a teaching position in Korea! They were quick, organized, and seemed to have my best interest in mind.

My advice is to be ready to work hard, but also be ready to play hard! Korea is an amazing country full of surprises. The work expected of you is a lot, so don't expect to have a low-key year abroad living a luxurious expat life. But you will for sure make the most of your weekends and evenings! There's so much to do at all hours. I think anyone could find their niche in Korea.
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thanks for your kind review, Grace!

There are certainly a lot of things to know with regard to visa documentation, etc. but we are experts after doing this for almost 20 years now!

Thanks again and best of luck on your next experience!!

Murray

A must for your first time teaching abroad

Travel and Teach was very helpful and supportive through the entire process of applying for and obtaining a teaching job in South Korea. They provide a very high level of support at every level and give additional documents that can help you both before you leave your country as well as once you arrive in South Korea. It can be a long and confusing process, but with Travel and Teach they break everything down into easily managed steps so that you never feel overwhelmed. They will also do their best to help you end up in the area of South Korea that you want to be. Whether you want a large city with millions of people or somewhere much smaller they can help you. They also work with very reputable schools that wouldn't do the things that you've read about on some of the horror stories of teaching abroad listings. My school has been nothing but helpful to me in getting settled and anything that I've needed since. If you're thinking of teaching in South Korea I would definitely recommend using Travel and Teach to help you find the best place for you!

My advice to people using this program is to just embrace everything that you're experiencing. For most people doing this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so make sure to enjoy it!
Kyla

Comes as advertised

I'm more than happy to write a review for these guys as they really do come as advertised...

They provided help with visa processes, documents, etc. but have also followed since I have been in Korea a few times. I did have a bumpy start in my first week but Andy was reassuring when I reached out to him. I do miss my family but things have gotten better after arriving. I'm settling in well and enjoying all that Korea has to offer..

I really like the area that I am in as I feel safe with plenty of buildings and people always around. I already met a few other teachers in my area which is great because my school only has 3 teachers including me. I originally hesitated taking this job because of the low number of co-workers, but I quickly realized there are so many schools in my area alone :)

That's all! Thanks Andy and the team for getting me here! I recommend their services to anyone who wants to teach in Korea without hesitation.

Emma

Landed My Dream Overseas Teaching Job!

When I first came across Travel and Teach Recruiting, I had no idea what to expect. However, I am beyond satisfied with how easy and accommodating their services are. Andy Lee walked me through the entire process, and was always gave me detailed responses. This made the initial interview, obtaining my Visa, and arriving in Korea a very easy process! All my questions were always answered, and if I ever needed anything my emails were answered right away. I am now living in Korea in Ilsan City working at a wonderful school with an awesome apartment where I can experience Korea to the fullest. I teach and experience Ilsan City during the week, and Seoul is only a short metro ride away for me! Thank you so much Andy and Travel and Teach! I could not have done it without you!

Don’t be afraid! Be ready for adventure, and just do it!