Teach English in Korea with Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Teach English in Korea with Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Looking to take a gap year, save money to pay off student loans or just want travel the world? Whatever your reason, teaching in Korea is a great way to reach your goals.

Travel and Teach offers ESL teaching positions in great schools from Seoul to Busan. With high paying salaries, free apartment, airfare, medical insurance and visa sponsorship, our schools offer the most unique and exciting opportunities in Korea.

Travel and Teach offers a 100% free service and offers endless support from the time you apply to the time you leave Korea. This is our Travel and Teach Teacher Guarantee.

Asia » South Korea » Seoul
Asia » South Korea
1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
Monthly Salary - 2.1-2.5 million Korean Won ($1800-2300 USD)
Accommodation - Free furnished apartment provided
Airfare - Round-trip airfare provided
Severance - 1 month severance paid upon completion of contract
Visa Sponsorship - Provided
Medical Insurance - Provided
Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Incheon, Suwon

Hi Sam! Yes, it is certainly possible for two people to share an apartment and to either work in the same school and/or location; we are able to place couples or friends. Also, there isn't really a minimum age, but applicants must hold the minimum of a Bachelor's degree in order to get a teaching visa for Korea.
Hi Miranda!, To teach in Korea, you need to be a citizen of one of the 7 designated countries that Korean immigration grants visas to: USA, Canada, NZ, Australia, Scotland, Ireland and the UK. You will also need to provide the required documents listed here: http://www.travelandteachrecruiting.com/required-documents-teach-korea/ I hope this helps!
Hello, just to double check - I am a citizen of one of the aforementioned countries (Ireland), however I was born in Russia, so not actually a native speaker. I have been living in English speaking countries for the last 15 years and I speak English fluently. I have graduated Teaching college in Russia as an English teacher, and do have some teaching experience. I am also currently working on 160...

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Ryan

Great way to spend a year overseas!

Had a fantastic session with one of the staff here (Niko). Was super friendly and supportive, the process was so simple despite being a little rushed due to the time constraints on the employer. The process was a little annoying due to where I was living, but easy enough with the help of the staff. If you are looking for a year abroad and want a company to help set it up, definitely recommend these guys!

Ben
Korea
University of Bath

Great Time

Teaching in S. Korea was my first real job after graduating, and although it was daunting I never regretted the decision: I made friends for life, had an amazing time living abroad, saved up some money and learned essential skills to become a better teacher and worker.

Like anywhere it's not perfect: Korean bosses are very different and some are a little uppity, but my coteachers were lovely and we really bonded. The social scene when I was there was great and it is growing every year with more Koreans and foreigners mixing. Korea is a great location to travel elsewhere too: little trips to Japan, the Philippines and others were easily possible.

Tracy

In Korea with Travel & Teach

Niko and Travel & Teach did a great job with helping me secure my placement in Korea. I was placed in a school in downtown Seoul that I absolutely love! Niko made sure to answer all of my questions before leaving and followed up with me once I arrived to make sure everything was going okay. I'm now in my fourth month living in Seoul and am having an amazing time. I would definitely recommend Travel & Teach to anyone who is looking to teach in Korea. I have heard some horror stories about some bad schools (hagwons) here but Travel & Teach set me up with a great school that has very good staff and many other foreign teachers. Before you accept an offer I would recommend emailing some questions to a few teachers that are already at your future school to make sure it is a good fit. Thanks Niko and Travel & Teach!

Andrew
United Kingdom
University of Hull

Life in Korea

My girlfriend and I are currently 3 months into our contracts in Naju. So far we have hugely enjoyed our time here and have had lots of fun. Travel and Teach were very helpful in finding us a placement at the same school allowing us to live together. We have had lots of free time as we only work Monday to Friday and have not had to prepare anything outside of our working life. Our colleagues at school have been extremely friendly and supportive making our time at work fun. We have had the time to be able to visit various places in Korea such as Busan and Jeju which has been an amazing experience! Whilst being able to do this we have also been able to save half of our salary due to the fact that our region is relatively cheap. I would say to anyone that is considering teaching in Korea that it is a fantastic experience and a very good opportunity to both save money and travel.

Amber

If you're thinking about teaching abroad, Korea is the place to be!

I thought about teaching abroad for about 4 years before I finally took the leap. Travel and Teach made the process clear and easy, especially for someone like me who has never travelled abroad. Niko was available for every step of the process, and if any issues arose, he was there to help ease me through it. I'm here in Korea and I'm amazed that it happened so quickly. Niko got me an interview soon after my initial intake, and within a few months, I was on a plane and could not be happier with the result. Of course, the experience comes with its ups and downs, but that's to be expected. I just want to say that it's not as difficult as one might imagine, so don't let this opportunity pass you by.

I had financial issues when I first arrived because getting my ARC took longer than I was told, and you cannot get a bank account without your ARC (and because of this, you cannot be reimbursed for your expenses right away). I was told to exchange a few hundred American dollars, which did not last long. I would recommend having 500,000 to 1,000,000 won for the first few weeks, to be safe. Also, please let people know that they should hold on to ticket stubs and receipts, especially for the bus ride from the airport. I know some things were mentioned, but I don't recall being told to keep my ticket stub. I expected to be reimbursed for my bus ticket, but could not be because I had lost it after unpacking. It's not a huge loss, but when you're in the chaos of moving abroad, it helps to be given exact instructions to offset the overwhelming parts of the move. Other than that, the program seems to get people what they want.

Rebecca
Daegu, South Korea
University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee

Travel and Teach Experience

My husband and I both used Travel and Teach Recruiting in order to get our current ESL teaching jobs in Daegu, South Korea. The experience was not perfect. We came to this country with several concerns, and incomplete answers to questions involving insurance coverage. We also were never provided with our address prior to moving in. However, despite out worries, everything turned out well. Our recruiter had helped us with all the most important parts of finding a job and completing the visa process. He gave us detailed information on how to fill out our applications and which materials we would need. Overall, picking up and moving to a new country to teach is a huge ordeal. There is a never-ending list of tasks of involved. This was also possibly exaggerated in our situation because we have just graduated from University only weeks before we connected with TTR. Our recruiter did a good job of insuring the most important items on that list were well taken care of. My husband and I have been working at our current school for a little over one month. We are both really happy here. The people we work with, the area, and the pay have all met our expectations, or went beyond them. I would definitely use TTR again!

At time sit seemed our recruiter would give us answers to questions before he had received confirmation on them from our school. In one situation, he told us the school would reimburse our plane tickets even though the contract stated they would buy the tickets outright. Later, he needed to correct himself and tell us that they had in-fact purchased the tickets. Everything worked out on our end, but the initial miscommunication was frustrating.

Jorge
South korea
Arizona State University

A great site

This website is phenomenal is help me get a killer job in Seoul, the staff was super helpful and answered all my questions. I loved my stay in Seoul, I had always wanted to give in a megacity. I studied anthropology and I can I say without a doubt thatKorean culture is sointeresting on so many levels. The kids are amazing. But be sure this is what you want, it can be stressful at points. Kids are wild and more intelligent than you think. Still it is wonderful

Aidan
Daegu
University of Queensland

A damn fine job

Travel and Teach got me a job quickly when no one else could. I worked with at least 5 or 6 different recruiters before coming to Travel and Teach and many would promise a lot and deliver very little. Travel and Teach got me a job so that I could be close to my wife and did so quickly and efficiently. They walked me through the whole process and were always available on call to explain or talk through any queries.
All in all Travel and Teach allowed me to finally live with my wife and we are now expecting twins so a big thank you to everyone at Travel and Teach.
A damn fine job!

The only problem I had was with the time differences between Australia and South Africa. Despite being on almost the same timezone as Korea I would often have to wait up to three days to get a message relayed to the school and that slowed the visa application process significantly. It would be nice if there was someone stationed in South Korea who could take on the applicants who live closer to that timezone.

Elizabeth
York University

I'd do it again!

Hi there, I'm happy to promote Travel and Teach Recruiting for those thinking of teaching in Korea. Don't try to do it on your own, use a recruiter as they will give you a detailed checklist of everything you need to do, including the proper timeframes to get them done. Niko was my recruiter and he always happily responded to my concerns and answered my questions promptly. The best part - he found me a job at a Canadian affiliated school with a higher salary than what I was expecting in a hogwan! I moved to Incheon summer 2017 and I'm in a new international city that has everything I wanted in a school. I bike to work, I'm an hour and a half subway from Seoul, and a 15 minute ride from a busy, happening spot in Incheon. I highly recommend Travel and Teach recruiting for everyone looking to teach in Korea!

Help qualified teachers find international schools to teach at.

Frances
McGill University

Great Experience with Travel and Teach

When my boyfriend John and I graduated from University in Montreal, we wanted to teach English abroad. We were interested in South Korea, a country known for its vibrant culture. Upon completing our TESL certification, we were put in touch with Travel and Teach to facilitate our job search in South Korea. Our liaison Niko was extremely helpful, helping us to set up interviews, walking us through the visa process, and forwarding us relevant information such as flight details and emoloyment contracts. We were able to secure a position in less than two weeks from the beginning of our search thanks to him. In addition, we were guided by Kyungjin, a member of the Travel and Teach team who walked us through the entire placement process and was especially helpful when we encountered the hurdle of lost documents by Fed-Ex. We were placed in Gunpo, a city about one hour south of downtown Seoul. The transition has been seamless, and we are moving our placement at a private English school. The school is a 10 minute walk from our apartment, which is part of a bustling neighbourhood named Sanbon. Our experience with Travel and Teach was nothing but positive and I would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking teaching employment in South Korea! Thank you Travel and Teach!

Kendra
Seoul, South Korea
University of Victoria

Travel & Teach w/ Nikko

i had Niko as my recruiter and he was super helpful, and incredibly fast. From the time I applied to when I accepted my job offer was a total of about a week. He was available for all questions, was polite and patient and followed up after each step. I got lucky and got into a good school, where my coworkers are amazing. Seoul is amazing. Tons of stuff to do and cheap compared to back home. Overall very happy with my experience in Seoul & with Travel & Teach.

N/A

Malayna
Daegu, Republic of Korea
Grand Valley State University

Miles and Smiles Away!

As someone who has traveled and taught abroad before, I knew that as soon as I graduated from college that I wanted to pursue my passion of teaching and traveling to strive to explore the world. I did not have much knowledge of Asian culture, but I was intrigued by the adventure and was eager to have the privilege to serve my students. Granted, there are long hours and there will be days where the work seems endless, this is simply par for the course. As long as you have the dedication and love for education and making a difference, this opportunity is great for you. Throughout the entire experience of working towards moving across the world to South Korea, I have had so much support and communication from both Travel and Teach, as we'll as the school that I currently teach at. There was never a step in the process that was given in a ways that provided you with every detail you have needed, and because of the people I had helping me to get here from Travel and Teach, I was able to smoothly transition into the adventure of a lifetime!

Marjorie
Uijeongbu City, South Korea
Francis Marion University

Thank you Travel & Teach Recruiting!

My first attempts to search for a new job teaching overseas felt daunting and overwhelming. I found Travel & Teach Recruiting through Janice, my advisor from Oxford Seminars. Once the connection was made, the process for obtaining a job became much smoother! Niko Manolagas worked with me by explaining and providing details on what I needed to do from acquiring the Visa to sending interviewing tips and directions for navigating my way through the Incheon International airport. Nick made great suggestions including a company for quick Visa processing and ordering foreign currency from my local bank before leaving home. Having a note from him written in the local language to show if I needed help was a plus and I ended up using it after arriving in my destination city (Uijeongbu). Nick answered my questions quickly and after everything was finalized I felt comfortable and ready to head out on this life changing adventure! Thank you Travel & Teach!

It would be great if one of the links on your website included detailed guidance on what to do about cell phones or how to stay connected when traveling from one county to another (purchasing sim cards, what brand of phone will accept them, which company provides better/cheaper international service-Spring, T-Mobile, etc). As, I'm not phone savvy, navigating the details was a confusing task and my first challenge after arriving in Korea. Before leaving I researched what other travelers and teachers had done and contacted my phone company (Sprint) several times to be sure they knew about my impending travel and that I had good but not overly expensive international service coverage. I thought, I'd done what was needed. Despite my preparations, when I landed I couldn't email, call, or use any free apps (WhatsApp, Kakao) to contact anyone. I couldn't call my phone company for assistance or the director of the academy to let him know I'd arrived. Some internal settings on my phone were preventing me from accessing Wi-Fi as well. The kindness of a stranger helped me over that first hurdle. Later, I emailed the phone company from my laptop and was sent a list of steps for changing the settings to correct the problem. I also had to remember to change saved phone numbers I wanted to use by adding the US country code 002 in front of the 1 and area code to allow U.S calls to connect. This was the fault of my phone company but some suggestions about what to do in advance may help other travelers. If you do have information like this available and I just missed it, please ignore this suggestion.

Briana
Indiana University- Bloomington

My Experience with Travel and Teach!

I would first like to say that my experience with Travel and Teach Recruiting for the most part, has been more than enjoyable. It was a little stressful though right before coming to Korea and my first weeks here, but now that everything has started to settle down, I think that I am finally finding a rhythm.
My recruiter was Niko, and he was extremely helpful! He worked very hard to set up interviews for me, and even worked around my time schedule if I couldn't make a certain interview time. He made sure to take all my preferences into consideration, and did not make me feel guilty if I did not want to accept a certain job. Lastly, he was always very quick to answer my emails! This really helped to ease all the anxiety I had throughout the entire documents process.

As for working in Korea, I currently work at a Hagwon in Sejong City. I love the city and its atmosphere. It's a lot quieter than Seoul, but I am beyond in love with all of their food options and all the beautiful views of nature.

As for the school, I genuinely enjoy the children and all of my foreign co-workers who have made this process a lot smoother for me. I am so happy that I was able to work with Travel and Teach Recruiting and hope to be a teacher in Korea for many more years to come!

DKS
Donna

Finally Love My Job!

I decided to make a drastic career change at the age of 35. I went from dealership accounting to teaching English to kindergarteners. Travel and Teach helped me through this whole process. They make getting all your immigration documents a lot easier. You have someone to assist with any questions and you get a checklist/timeline so you don't feel overwhelmed with the paperwork. I am very happy with the school they helped me find. The director is easy to work with and the other teachers (native and foreign) are so nice and helpful. I like my school schedule and enjoy exploring Seoul on the weekends! I have been able to visit some cool cafes and eat some delicious food. The first time a student told me, 'Teacher, I love you!' I knew I had made the right decision. I am so grateful that Travel and Teach Recruiting has helped me land my dream job!

tashathetraveller
Nitasha
McMaster University

Teaching English in Korea Made Easy

I loved working with Niko and Travel and Teach! From step 1 to step 10, he always swiftly replied to my emails and was always a great help! I did not receive the same dedication and response from other recruiters. Within two weeks after contacting Niko, I had a job! Truthfully, I was worried about getting a job by August because I had graduated in June. However, Niko and Travel and Teach worked hard. They helped me gather all of my documents and a month later, I was in Korea! It has been about 1.5 months, and I absolutely love my teaching job and school. I would go through Travel and Teach again and I would recommend Travel and Teach Recruiting to everyone, you will not regret it!

Jessica

Travel and Teach

Hello Readers,

I can't believe I am pursuing my dream of living abroad. Just a couple of months ago I was sitting on my computer looking for opportunities to teach abroad. As I searched for websites that could help me I couldn't find any company that wouldn't charge me $300+ dollars, until I stumbled across this website and found Travel and Teach. This company will HELP you and it will be FREE. The only thing you need to cover is the payment for your documents.

As far as Korea, it is amazing! If you are an English speaker it is surprisingly easy to navigate this country (I can't speak for rural areas). The culture here is different and you will need to adapt to the way things are run here, but overall the experience has been wonderful and it is pretty western for an eastern country. The ability to save a significant amount of money while living abroad seems counter intuitive, but in Korea it is possible. I made the decision to teach abroad in March of 2017, I signed a contract by May of 2017 and was in Korea by August 2017, I would have been here earlier if I wasn't finishing up school. Your dream is in arms reach, you just have to pursue it! Special thanks to Niko my advisor who made the processes streamlined and efficient.

P.S. NO ONE WORRIES ABOUT NORTH KOREA HERE

Perhaps give you a budget for the first month living here, I brought $1,000. My co-teachers like to go out to eat and drink on weekends, I even went to Busan and Seoul and $1,000 covered me. I could have spent a lot less if I didn't go out as much and travel the first month, but if you want to plan for doing the most your first month $1,000 is more than enough.

Sergio
USA
Louisiana State University- Baton Rouge

Awesome Experience with Travel and Teach

For many people fresh out of college, or even those with years of experience, finding work, navigating the visa process, and getting everything in order can seem particularly daunting. However, the recruiters at Travel and Teach have the firsthand experience to help people through every step of the process. Before arrival, they are constantly on call to help you land the perfect job in one of the many great cities, get your visa in order, and arrange your departure. Once you're on the ground, they continue to help you with any questions you may have -- from day-to-day necessities, to job related issues.

In general, spending a year or more in Korea is an opportunity you won't regret. The country has something for everyone, and this includes a great social scene, history, outdoors, further educational opportunities, or a chance to build your career. Choosing an experienced, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) continuously helpful recruiting agency like Travel and Teach goes a long way to making sure that you get the most out of your time in the ROK.

Robert
University of Toronto

Teaching in Bundang, Korea

The teaching position I am currently employed in happens to be the first my headhunter offered me. It is a job about an hour of transit away from downtown Seoul, in Bundang, teaching history and debating. My class sizes are capped at 8 students, and I teach from grade 1 to 6. I work from 1-9:30 from Monday to Friday, at an average of 5 teaching hours per day. I find the work enjoyable, and I have lots of free time to explore the city, do hobbies, meet people, etc. There is a lot to do in Seoul, and a good community of expats and Koreans who speak English. Getting around is no problem.

Food is slightly more expensive here than where I am from (Toronto, Canada), especially fresh fruit. The pay is pretty good, however, so one can live in comfort regardless.

My headhunter was very helpful throughout the application and pre and post flight process, always being there to answer any questions I had, and giving useful advice on what to bring and how to prepare. I'm very glad I got this position rather than one teaching English grammar, this is probably the best aspect of my whole experience. It is a pleasure teaching students who already have a good grasp of the language and can apply it to interesting topics.

If I were a new person applying, I'd make sure to take a good look at the class sizes, location, and subjects you are to be teaching. They've made a huge (positive) impact on my experience here.

Ryan
Korea
Saint Mary's University

Teaching English

I would highly recommend Travel and Teach. I worked with Niko through them and things went very smoothly, except for when they didn't (through my own fault, not his). Despite this, he was always incredibly helpful in whatever I had questions or problems about. We're still in contact now from time to time, and he is still just as great. I have no doubt that you will have a similar experience should you choose Travel and Teach. The school he set me up with is absolutely fantastic, as well. The best boss I've had in my life, bar none. If you have ANY questions, I'd be thrilled to answer them, as I love talking about this experience. Please contact me anytime!

Jake
Towson University

Can't Recommend Enough

I'm currently working the job that I got through Travel and Teach and I couldn't be happier. My recruiter Niko was so helpful and kind. He made the entire process as stress free as it could be. My job is great and my boss and coworkers are so kind and helpful. Even after I got the job, Niko was available for questions and any help I might need. Like I said in the title, I can't recommend Travel and Teach enough.

Sahara Desert camel ride
Mallory
Collingswood, NJ
Tulane University

Travel and Teach: Hanvit Academy Daegu

I've just arrived in Daegu, South Korea for my placement with Hanvit Language Academy. Travel and Teach helped me with every step of the process to get me to this point! Niko was readily available to help answer any questions I had and guide me through each hurdle for the visa process and physically getting here. Having studied abroad, I knew that the process could be long and tiring. But Niko did not seem to mind all of my questions, and he always had an answer for them! Now that I am in Korea and getting settled, the ease of the recruitment process and everything that got me here has definitely made it feel like a made the right choice!

Dani

Travel & Teach

This recruiter was absolutely fantastic. They helped me with everything, gave resources, advice, and answered all of my questions. They are so reliable and I love my placement in Korea! I would advise anyone to work with the T&T team!

Kate
South Africa
Southern Methodist University

Travel and Teach for the win!

Wow, I absolutely loved my time in Korea and attribute much of my experience to Travel and Teach. My recruiter, Niko, had spent a year in Korea himself and therefore had the most insightful advice. Initially, I was very anxious to go, but Niko was very patient and explained the whole process to me in detail, calming my nerves. I was placed at a small, private school in Incheon. The kids, local teachers and fellow foreign teachers were kind and helpful. Teaching was a breeze as the kids were extremely well behaved and the hours were easy. I spent most my weekends exploring various parts of Korea, which was a treat in itself. Overall, I would recommend everyone to use Travel and Teach and to go teach English in Korea. It's an unforgettable experience!

Justin

1 Month into South Korea

My agent with Travel & Teach was the most effective and efficient compared to other agencies. Other agencies required a greater number of ultimately unnecessary documents and interviews which were 6X longer.

My placement has everything I could ask for and I was moved into a neighborhood with other Westerners which helps prevent homesickness or constant isolation.

Save time and worry by trusting in you Travel & Teach Agent and start preparing to leave early. Despite the unbelievable nature of teaching overseas, it is real, you will be hired, and you will have to travel and adapt to a new country.

Amy
Daejeon
Louisiana Tech University

Really helpful recruiters! Korea is awesome!!

I've only been in South Korea for a few weeks but so far I'm really loving it! I'm just beginning to explore but so far the food is super SUPER delicious and my co workers are really nice and helpful. Thank you so much Travel and Teach for helping me get through the visa process. I'm not gonna lie, I was definitely scared at first because I thought that getting visas would be really really hard. Anyways, my recruiter helped me with the whole process so it wasn't that bad! I would def recommend this program to anyone who wants to teach in Korea!

Benjamin
Suwon, Korea
University of Ottawa

Great Experience!

I've only been in Korea for just over 2 months now, but am loving my experience so far. The management and other teachers have really made my transition here very easy. My training was thorough and included shadowing the teacher I was replacing, so I was able to see how things were done in each class, which I found helpful.

I just wanted to thank Nicole and Kyungjin specifically for getting me here! To be honest, I really didn't know what to expect from the visa process, but found it a bit complicated. However, with the help of these two reps from Travel and Teach, I just followed their lead and was able to get my visa done without any hassles. I also really appreciated the additional documents that I was given (teacher's guide, information package on teaching and living in Korea and the e-book) as they gave me insight on what to expect, which was not only the good but some of the not-so-good parts of living in Korea.

All in all, a great experience so far! I'm happy I chose to go with Travel and Teach! Thanks again!

Nothing I can think of with Travel and Teach. I do think that teachers should do their research on living in Korea before they get here. It was a bit of a shock coming from a small town to the way things are here, but I like that experience - I can see how others may not though.

Amelia
Bundang, South Korea
The New School

Hello from Bundang!

When I first applied to Travel and Teach Recruiting, I didn't think I would ever actually get a position anywhere. My background was in education administration and literature, not teaching. But within a few days, I spoke with my recruiter, Niko, and then a week later I was speaking to my current director. Travel and Teach Recruiting took my experience and found the perfect position for me.

Once I had a position, Niko helped me through the process of getting my visa. He answered all of my questions and was so helpful throughout the process. Since arriving, he's checked in to make sure everything is good. I'm so appreciative to him and Travel and Teach Recruiting. I'm having an absolutely great time here in Bundang!

I can't think of any way to improve!

Richard
Dublin
University of Bristol

Very good!

The thing that stands out for me about ESL teaching in Korea is that the community is so great. Each area has its own welcoming groups of foreigners (and not just groups for drinking abut also sports, clubs etc) which is really great. I’ve read about lots of people who go to teach for th e first time around the world but their life is a bit isolated, but here no problem. Before I arrived Travel & Teach were excellent, they kept in touch via email, skype and if I had a problem I could contact them at any time and get a quick reply. My main contact was called Jennifer and she was excellent. Talking to my friends here it seems many recruiters are more interested in getting the money/commission then just ignore their teachers, but I didn’t/haven’t experienced this. I would recommend them to others even people just curious about committing themselves to a year abroad teaching.

Mary
UK
London School of Economics

South Korea

I would recommend travel and teach to anybody thinking of doing a year in South

korea, the process seems huge but actually required very little worry and stress

from me as they took care of everything pretty well. I think for me there were no

problems and my school have been really welcoming. Sometimes Korean bosses

are a little more extreme than in the west but you get used to it haha, and my

coworkers are lovely. My apartment is in quite a nice neighborhood with lots of

convinient stores and easy access to the subway. I'm looking forward to staying

here at least one year.

Good things about Korea-
- 24 hour convinience for everything!
- Nice friendly people
- Good quality of life
- Big expat community
- Korea is very safe esp for women

Bad things-
- Sometimes very cold haha
- Language barrier is sometimes an issue for things like banking

Established in 2001, Travel and Teach has stayed true to our commitment to our teachers and have placed 1000s of satisfied university graduates in amazing placements since then.

Everyone at Travel and Teach has taught in Korea, so we understand - and prepare you accordingly