• South Korea
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Middle School High School

Program Details

Qualifications
  • Bachelor's Degree (in any subject)
Job Type
Teacher Exchange
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Middle School High School

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
Monthly Salary - 2.1-2.8 million Korean Won ($1800-2500 USD)
Accommodation - FREE single furnished apartment
Airfare - Round-trip airfare provided
Severance - 1 month severance paid upon completion of contract
Visa Sponsorship - Provided
Medical Insurance - Provided
OUR SERVICE IS 100% FREE TO OUR TEACHERS!

But how?? We are able to offer our service free to our teachers as we collect a placement fee from our schools. Our services include:
-FREE job placement
-FREE visa support
-FREE travel arrangements
-FREE 365 day support for the entire time you are in Korea

Seriously, it's really FREE! No hidden costs, no hidden agenda, just great service and support!
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Transportation Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Travel and Teach also offers 100% support throughout your year. Any questions, any issues, we will be there to help you. This is our Travel and Teach Guarantee.

What's Not Included
Meals SIM cards
Dec 26, 2021
Feb 18, 2022
205 travelers are looking at this program

High Salaries | Free Airfare | Free Apartment | Free Service | Visa Support | 24/7 In Country Support | Top Recruiter Since 2001

Are you interested in taking a gap year? Saving some money? Or simply want to travel and see the world? Teaching English in Korea is a great way to do all of this and more!

Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc. offers ESL teaching positions in amazing schools from Seoul to Busan.

Our placement and support service comes at NO COST TO YOU (we collect a fee from our schools instead). All of our teaching positions provide:

* High Salaries
* Free Single Apartment
* Airfare
* Medical Insurance + Visa Sponsorship
* 24/7 In-Country Support
* Endless Adventures

Travel and Teach offers a 100% FREE SERVICE + ENDLESS SUPPORT from the time you apply to when you leave Korea. This is our Travel and Teach Teacher Guarantee.

Program Highlights

• FREE SERVICE
  • HIGH SALARIES
  • REPUTABLE SCHOOLS
  • AIRFARE + APARTMENT PROVIDED

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc..

• 9-10 rating 85.45%
  • 7-8 rating 14.55%
  • Benefits 9.2
  • Facilities 9.1
Jillian

Travel and Teach is Amazing!

I was so worried about moving abroad and I heard from people in other programs that they didn't know where they were being placed or even how to get in touch with their recruiter. With Travel and Teach my recruiter was in constant contact with me to make sure I knew what I was doing and explained everything. I also was able to message them any time and go back some pretty quick responses. Also, whenever something changed or there was new, my recruiter sent it to me really quick so I was never in the dark about anything!

Do not be afraid to ask questions! I think I emailed my recruiter 26 times in one day and he answered every silly question I had.
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thank you for the kind review, Jillian!

As the majority of our staff were once teachers in Korea too, we know that our teachers have a lot of questions and concerns that they need to have addressed before committing to a year or more in Korea.

We are therefore happy to answer any questions and to keep our teachers fully aware of what is ahead once they get to Korea.

What you heard from your friends is unfortunately all too common...but the bottom line is If you don't know where you are going in Korea of you can't get in touch with your recruiter, you're simply working with the wrong people :)

Enjoy your time in Korea and let us know if you need anything!

Izizia

Great!

Jaemin with Travel and Teach has been the biggest help during this time. He was able to get me into touch with great schools in the areas I wanted to be in, and was able to answer all my questions in a timely manner. Along with making sure I would be comfortable for my interviews. Jaemin was great at explaining the contract and making sure I had the correct documents ready, especially since things are a bit different right now with covid restrictions. The whole experience was great and I highly recommend them if you're looking for an English teaching job!

Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Izizia! We're so happy that we were able to make you feel comfortable throughout the process... it can be a bit complicated, especially with Covid, but we're always appreciative of the efforts made by great teachers like yourself!

Enjoy your time in Korea!!

Madison

Travel and Teach Recruitment: South Korea Placement

Around June 2021 I was faced with the sudden realization that I was graduating and the only part of my graduate career that I had enjoyed was teaching. So, I decided I wanted to take a gap year without being unemployed for a year and that is when I found Travel & Teach Recruiting. T&T was incredibly supportive throughout the whole process of looking for teaching positions in South Korea. They helped with gathering documents, setting up interviews, keeping me up to date on Covid regulations, providing PDFs on what life as a teacher in SK would be like, and more. My recruiter, Jaemin, was always quick to email back and he really took my teaching preferences to heart when setting up interviews. He never made me feel pressured to accept an offer and I really felt like he wanted me to find the best teaching position possible. Thanks to T&T I'm currently in SK waiting out my quarantine period and I already feel so supported and welcomed by my school!

Keep an open mind! I went into this with a huge list of preferences for the schools I would want to interview and work with. My recruiter found and set up interviews with all of these preferences, he worked hard to provide what I asked for. He also offered positions that didn't quite fit my list to provide me more variety in job positions, and I am so glad he did. I ended up accepting an offer from a school that didn't fit into my "perfect school preference list" and I love my new position.
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thank you so much for your kind review, Madison! Covid has changed a lot of things with this process, so we thank you as well for your patience and diligence throughout the process!

We hope you enjoy your time in Korea!!

Amber

Amazing!

Even though I haven’t left yet, the endless support that Jaemin and Travel and Teach have given me within this process has been incredible and I appreciate it beyond words.
I was graduating college with a lot of questions still about the process and Jaemin answered everything and helped me every step of the way!
Ultimately Jaemin was the primary person who put in continuous and endless amounts of effort in order to find me the school that I ended up picking to work at. I can’t thank Jaemin and Travel and Teach enough!

Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our services! We are fully confident that you are going to love your time in Korea! If you have any questions or concerns along the way, you know how to reach us :)

Emily

Yes, I Reccommend Travel and Teach!

I loved how prepared everyone was for entering the program and how fast my recruiter's responses were. Any worries or questions I had were answered quickly. I felt, and still do feel, confident in settling right into my job, thanks to the staff! I was provided with lots of resources for settling in and adjusting to my new job. I have also recieved various emails of keeping in contact with everyone and never worried about miscommunication or losing contact. Truly, any worries I had were gone in a flash!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I did this all over again, the only thing I wish that I would change is the time. I wish I applied for this program MUCH sooner!
Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thank you for your kind review, Emily! You certainly won't have any issues losing contact with us! Let us know if you need anything at any time :)

Jake

Great Experience with Travel and Teach Recruiting

My recruiter Jaemin was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. This will be the first time I am travelling abroad for work so I was a little unsure about the whole process. Jaemin was always available to answer any questions and made the entire experience easy and enjoyable. He worked quickly to set up interviews with good schools and upon receiving a job offer he continued to help throughout the contract and visa process. Despite the challenging times of dealing the the ongoing pandemic, he was accommodating and adaptive to the everchanging situation. I would recommend this service to anyone who is looking to find a position teaching abroad.

Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Hi Jake,

It always makes us happy to hear that we have helped someone achieve their dream of teaching in Korea - especially when it's their first time traveling abroad for work!

As all of our staff has taught and lived in Korea, we remember our first time stepping on that plane...so very exciting :)

Wishing you all the best on this exciting life journey. Please feel free to reach out to Jaemin or any of our staff should you need anything!! Have fun!!!

Kathleen

Great!

Travel and Teach was my recruiting agency and I highly recommend them. I moved to teach English in South Korea during COVID-19 and they were great with making sure everything still went smoothly. They vet the schools really well so you will end up at a good private school. I love my school, there are plenty of other friendly foreign teachers, and have already gotten the hang of teaching only two weeks into it! Hours can be long (but rewarding!) so make sure you love teaching and kids. My small city is also great, but my advice would be to look for a good school over a famous city because that's where you will be spending most of your time.

Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review - it's so nice to hear that you are happy with our services!

We are also so happy to hear that you are enjoying your school so much. We also completely agree with what you said about choosing a school over a 'famous city'. Most people get too caught up in the idea of working in a city that they have heard of rather than to look into the actual schools themselves. Having worked with some of our schools for 20+ years, we know that teachers will be happy there, regardless of the city they are in. The great thing about Korea is that you can travel anywhere in the country within hours anyway!

Enjoy your time and do let us know if you need anything!

Elizabeth

Travel and Teach Recruiting Agency - ESL Teacher Placement

My experience with Travel and Teach Recruiting has been AMAZING!!! Every step was clear and easy to follow and my recruiting agent, Jaemin, was the best. He was quick at answering any questions I had. They made the tedious process of collecting a visa so easy and stress free. I highly recommend this service to anyone that is considering teaching abroad. The biggest perk is the fact that you never have to pay anything and they ensure to place you in a school and city that matches your needs and wants. If you're looking for recruiters look no further and just stick to Travel and Teach, you will not regret it!

Response from Travel and Teach Recruiting Inc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review, Elizabeth! You were great to work with as well!
Feel free to reach out any time should you need anything!!