Korvia Consulting - Teach English in Korea

Korvia Consulting is one of the largest and most trusted public school teacher placement agencies in South Korea. Since 2006, Korvia has offered teachers continual support from initial application, to their first day of school, to their final day in South Korea. Korvia is also one of the few agencies to be located in the nation's capital of Seoul allowing us uninterrupted communication as well as access to some of the best positions available.

Korvia works directly with the Korean government as well as education offices around the country and are an OFFICIAL PARTNER of the EPIK, GEPIK, and GOE programs.

Dedicated Support: With You from the Beginning Till End.

Our #1 priority is you. We believe that by hiring qualified and dedicated teachers we can improve the overall quality of the Korean education as a whole. We are with you through the application process, at the airport when you arrive, and the last phone call you’ll receive if you decide to go back to your home country. We’ll be with you until the end!

• 9-10 rating 94.85%
  • Academic Rigor 9
  • Job Assistance 9
Jaime

Definitely recommend

Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the process. The steps were laid out in a way that made the process go by smoothly. I am really enjoying the school I was placed at because they do a great job with recommending schools that fit what you are looking for. My recruiter was very timely when answering questions and everything was set up perfectly, even with the struggle of my quarantine. Korvia provides lots of answers on their website but my recruiter was always happy to answer any additional questions.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Start collecting your papers as soon as you can so you don't have to rush and stress out about the long waits.
Taylor

Stop your search: go with Korvia!

The Koriva team is simply amazing; they provide everything and then some in your search for a suitable teaching position. They considered my preferred locations to live and career goals to help place me in a fantastic school not once but twice. Korvia will present many job opportunities, help you assemble a tailored application for the positions that interest you, coordinate interview times and handle all correspondence with the school every step of the way. After receiving multiple offers, one team member even took my call long after working hours to field my questions and discuss the pros and cons based on my personal work experience. Finally, after I started at my new school, Korvia sent a care package directly to my desk. Needless to say, you can stop your search for a great recruiter; Korvia is the real deal.

Wendy

Thank you Ann from Korvia!!

I decided to go with Korvia Consulting because I saw a lot of YouTubers who were English Teachers in Korea use Korvia Consulting. I am really satisfied with the hard work Ann, my recruiter, has done to help me teach in Korea. She was very helpful, detailed, and helped me find what I was looking for. You can see Ann really is passionate about helping us find suitable schools and makes the documentation process easier to understand and is always open to answer any questions. Thank you Ann from Korvia!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Andrew

Korvia

Korvia has once again helped me transition to an amazing position. I have used Korvia more than once in my time in Korea.

They stand out among all recruiters for many reasons as you can see posted on the testimonials and are known throughout the world these days as the best recruitment agency in the TEFL industry.

I had a smooth transition this year and am very happy to find another solid position in Korea again. They have continually improved their services.

Fantastic work once again Korvia!

Use Korvia if you are looking for a stable and positive program. They are the one agency that can assure a stable position and transition. They take care of everything and will constantly check on your progress to reach your goal.
Krystal

AMAZING - Couldn't have come to Korea without them!

My recruiters stuck to my preferences and as soon as my paperwork was done on my end they got things going. I had a job lined up in the city I wanted, and also the teaching hours I requested! Best of all they found me a job where I was able to take my dog along with me. Throughout the process, they had everything lined up where I never had to guess where to go or what to do next. They kept me informed throughout the entire process and I honestly could not have done this move without them! 10/10!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I wouldn't have changed anything about the process. Any questions that I had were answered as soon as possible and they always provided me with extra support and information.
Matthew

Great

Korvia worked great for me. I had originally applied to EPIK and was accepted, but with the pandemic, most of the local school districts in Korea closed to people outside the country. It was a race for me to get a job before my background check expired. Once I found a suitable hagwon that wanted me, Korvia really did work to make sure I got everything I needed and asked for in a timely manner. I currently am in Geoje, South Korea and am loving it. The pandemic and rains are making it difficult to get out and meet people but I came here for solo soul searching and job growth . I think I'll be okay I would highly recommend Korvia.

Do your research on your areas of preference!!! I knew Geoje was small and I was looking forward to it, but getting around the island is a little bit of a pain.
Vivian

Korvia

Korvia Consulting was very professional throughout the entire recruiting process. The application for EPIK can be very daunting at times due to their specific requirements and strict timeline. The recruiters always responded in a timely manner and were incredibly helpful. I applied for Fall 2020, so the application period opened during the height of COVID-19. It definitely felt uncertain and unclear to whether or not I was coming to Korea at all once direct applicants started receiving their placements before I heard word from Korvia. Eventually, I received a placement and got my visa to move to Korea. If I had to do the process over again, I would still use Korvia Consulting because they helped me so much before I came to Korea and are still providing me with useful information even though I am now in Korea.

So, thank you very much Korvia! You are amazing.

Have LOTS of patience if you are going through Korvia Consulting. It may be difficult at times, but it is definitely worth it.
Ashley

Wonderful Experience with Korvia

When first applying to EPIK, I knew I wanted to use a recruiter to help make my application process as smooth as possible. I had heard overwhelmingly positive reviews about Korvia, so I decided to apply to EPIK with them. The assistance that my recruiter and the whole Korvia team provided was amazing. My recruiter made sure my application and all necessary documents were in top shape, answered all of my questions promptly, and made sure I was the best applicant I could be. They have my highest recommendation.