• South Korea

What's Not Included
Activities Meals SIM cards Transportation
Nov 25, 2019
Jul 17, 2021

Korvia Consulting is one of the largest and most trusted public school teacher placement agencies in South Korea. Since 2006, Korvia has offered teachers continual support from initial application, to their first day of school, to their final day in South Korea. Korvia is also one of the few agencies to be located in the nation's capital of Seoul allowing us uninterrupted communication as well as access to some of the best positions available.

Korvia works directly with the Korean government as well as education offices around the country and are an OFFICIAL PARTNER of the EPIK, GEPIK, and GOE programs.

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by Korvia Consulting.

• 9-10 rating 94.93%
  • 7-8 rating 5.07%
  • Benefits 9.6
  • Facilities 9.5
Becca

Great Experience!

I had an excellent experience with Korvia Consulting! Ann was very helpful throughout the process and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She thoroughly prepared for me for all aspects of the journey and I was especially grateful for the guidance surrounding the new COVID-19 arrival procedures. In the beginning, she suggested opportunities that were a good match for my preferences and her support continued even after I had arrived in country. I would definitely recommend going through Korvia Consulting!

Vasiliy

Thank you KorVia Team and Ann for helping me land a teaching position (twice)

I'll start of by saying a massive thank you to Ann for being extremely helpful/ caring and professional in handling my application from the start to the end. She provided support at every single step and really made this whole experience pleasant and without issue. There were times when I was worried or unsure of what to do and thankfully Ann was able to step in and answer any queries I had or what I had to do next.
I'd also like to thank Henry, he was very kind and helped sort out issues I had with the SIM card/ helping me set the SIM card up. And Rachel for processing my application at the start of this whole experience.

I had serious withdrawal symptoms after I had finished my internship in China two years ago and since then have been looking desperately to travel to a foreign country once again, and where else would be better than South Korea, which I have been a massive fan off for over 5 years.

Initially I tried signing up with other agencies but either their application process was troublesome/ overly complicated or they didn't accept my Degree as it was a Masters Degree (4 years) which doesn't fit the minimum requirement of a Bachelor Degree? (3 years), that was weird. But here is where KorVia excelled, they listened to me and accepted my degree, where the other agencies just said no.

Originally I was supposed to start my teaching position for a job in Changwon in December however due to the Variant/ Cases in UK running wild the Visa was delayed and the job position/Visa became expired, this wasn't KorVia's fault, it was the UK Embassy's fault. Regardless, KorVia kept me updated with the status almost daily.

I ended up getting another teaching position a few weeks later and finally landed in South Korea, so I could say this counts as a double review.

Both times KorVia and Ann have shown extra-ordinary professionalism, letting me know what I had to do at every step clearly and simply. It was overwhelming looking back how many documents you'd have to prepare but really you just have to take it one step at a time and you'll be fine.

Upon arrival they gave me clear instructions on what to do for Quarantine/ Arrival during Covid-19 and stayed with me (metaphorically of course) during Quarantine, continuing to provide excellent service and keeping me updated

I am due to start the job in 2 days and I have to say I am beyond thrilled to start, I am staying in Kwangju and the city (and surroundings) are just breath-taking, especially the mountains and as I am a hiking enthusiast, I am just so excited. I could write an entire essay about how I'm in love with this country and the many reasons but we'd be here all night.

Huge thank you for all the support and help provided by the KorVia Team, I've had an absolutely stunning experience. KorVia really does blow the other agencies out of the water. I am 100% sure I will have the best year of my life going forward.

Thank you once again and if I enjoy it (I'm sure I will), I will definitely be using KorVia again.

Do not be afraid to travel and do not be afraid to interact with the city and its inhabitants.

South Korea is connected via an extremely fast Railway Network and if that's not your cup of tea, Inter-City busses run all over the country. South Korea is an extremely beautiful country filled with many fascinating historical tales, cities, monuments and temples. This is not to mention the mountains, compared to the UK, South Korea is not flat at all. This really is possibly one of the best countries to explore for Hikers, most of these being over 1000m in height, the views are truly breath-taking. If you need to get away from the mainland, Jeju is literally a $20 ticket away and its a journey I hope to be making very soon.

Being in a new country where you probably can't speak the language is not in everyone's comfort zone, but I guarantee it will be worthwhile. One of the best methods for learning a language is immersion after all and here you are surrounded 24/7 by locals. If you have spent even a few months watching K-drama (isn't that the reason you are applying to South Korea) you'll do just fine. Koreans are incredibly kind and it really just blows my mind daily how they are so polite in everything they do.

Be curious and be adventurous.
Jaime

Definitely recommend

Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the process. The steps were laid out in a way that made the process go by smoothly. I am really enjoying the school I was placed at because they do a great job with recommending schools that fit what you are looking for. My recruiter was very timely when answering questions and everything was set up perfectly, even with the struggle of my quarantine. Korvia provides lots of answers on their website but my recruiter was always happy to answer any additional questions.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Start collecting your papers as soon as you can so you don't have to rush and stress out about the long waits.
Taylor

Stop your search: go with Korvia!

The Koriva team is simply amazing; they provide everything and then some in your search for a suitable teaching position. They considered my preferred locations to live and career goals to help place me in a fantastic school not once but twice. Korvia will present many job opportunities, help you assemble a tailored application for the positions that interest you, coordinate interview times and handle all correspondence with the school every step of the way. After receiving multiple offers, one team member even took my call long after working hours to field my questions and discuss the pros and cons based on my personal work experience. Finally, after I started at my new school, Korvia sent a care package directly to my desk. Needless to say, you can stop your search for a great recruiter; Korvia is the real deal.

Wendy

Thank you Ann from Korvia!!

I decided to go with Korvia Consulting because I saw a lot of YouTubers who were English Teachers in Korea use Korvia Consulting. I am really satisfied with the hard work Ann, my recruiter, has done to help me teach in Korea. She was very helpful, detailed, and helped me find what I was looking for. You can see Ann really is passionate about helping us find suitable schools and makes the documentation process easier to understand and is always open to answer any questions. Thank you Ann from Korvia!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Andrew

Korvia

Korvia has once again helped me transition to an amazing position. I have used Korvia more than once in my time in Korea.

They stand out among all recruiters for many reasons as you can see posted on the testimonials and are known throughout the world these days as the best recruitment agency in the TEFL industry.

I had a smooth transition this year and am very happy to find another solid position in Korea again. They have continually improved their services.

Fantastic work once again Korvia!

Use Korvia if you are looking for a stable and positive program. They are the one agency that can assure a stable position and transition. They take care of everything and will constantly check on your progress to reach your goal.
Krystal

AMAZING - Couldn't have come to Korea without them!

My recruiters stuck to my preferences and as soon as my paperwork was done on my end they got things going. I had a job lined up in the city I wanted, and also the teaching hours I requested! Best of all they found me a job where I was able to take my dog along with me. Throughout the process, they had everything lined up where I never had to guess where to go or what to do next. They kept me informed throughout the entire process and I honestly could not have done this move without them! 10/10!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I wouldn't have changed anything about the process. Any questions that I had were answered as soon as possible and they always provided me with extra support and information.
Matthew

Great

Korvia worked great for me. I had originally applied to EPIK and was accepted, but with the pandemic, most of the local school districts in Korea closed to people outside the country. It was a race for me to get a job before my background check expired. Once I found a suitable hagwon that wanted me, Korvia really did work to make sure I got everything I needed and asked for in a timely manner. I currently am in Geoje, South Korea and am loving it. The pandemic and rains are making it difficult to get out and meet people but I came here for solo soul searching and job growth . I think I'll be okay I would highly recommend Korvia.

Do your research on your areas of preference!!! I knew Geoje was small and I was looking forward to it, but getting around the island is a little bit of a pain.