Teachers Needed. Immediate Jobs. TEFL Certification Program.

Teachers Needed. Immediate Jobs. TEFL Certification Program.

1) Canterbury June-July summer Tefl and posterior teaching at Outdoor Education centers in Spain in July.
2) Canterbury Tefl Course. Offered year round with guaranteed In House Teaching position in Madrid.

June 2014 Summer Tefl Course with extra modules in Outdoor Education. Includes on Site Training and Guaranteed Summer Camp Job.

For the 8th straight year Canterbury Tefl will be offering it´s unique Internationally Accredited Tefl course that covers all the modules of adult teaching taught in our regular course with the addition of special modules on how to teach children and adolescents in both classroom and outdoor settings.

This course consists of two weeks of classroom instruction at our facilities in Madrid followed by two weeks of on site training and instruction at one of our four, associated Outdoor Education Centers:

In the foothills of the Madrid mountains at Cei El Jarama, On the outskirts of the national park Montseny in Barcelona at La Granja In the Madrid mountains at Ideotur, San Mames. On the Benageber lake in Valencia at Centro de Vacaciones Benageber. This course is limited to 16 students. It includes a remunerated position during the month of July as an English Teacher at a summer camp in Spain.
Europe » Spain » Madrid

• Facilities

Mark
Madrid, Spain
Brown University

A good option if you are trying to get a vivisa

I actually went through a different TEFL course last year in Madrid which was run less than professionally. I achieved top marks and qualified for employment with them and it was only then that they reversed themselves and told me they did not know how to help me get a visa to stay in Spain as a non-EU national. I therefore had to return to the US after three months and start all over again.

Canterbury was very helpful in this regard. But be advised that the smart way to get a visa is before you come to Spain in the first place. Sign up with Canterbury and they can help you while you are still in your home country.

The TEFL course itself, taught by John Bouse, was very professional and obviously is the product of many years of careful and caring teaching. He kept the material interesting and created an atmosphere in which our group bonded quickly.

Highly recommended.

Maria
Spain
Villanova University

Mature Local Madrid Resident

I decided to have a career change and become a Business English Coach. Through a personal acquaintance of mine, I "landed" in the Canterbury TEFL course taught by John Bouse.

I have not had formal training in years and I truly enjoyed the course. John is an amazing teacher. He makes you feel teaching is so important and fun and helps you with thousands of personal anecdotes and examples.

The course is very well structured and dynamic. You never get bored and there is plenty of hands-on experience!!! John is very experience albeit creative in his approach. For example, he made us endure two 30 minutes lessons in Tagalog (native language spoken in the Philippines) so that we could put ourselves in the shoes of beginners. What an incredible thought and it worked!

I highly recommend the Canterbury TEFL course because of its teacher. John is an inspiring character.

The premises and equipment was a bit tired. New furniture and more up to date equipment will make the experience more comfortable.

Canterbury is a professional association of professors and students from all over the world. Canterbury will provide successful graduates of our program a guaranteed average minimum of ten to fifteen hours a week teaching English, if they so desire. No teaching experience prior to the