TEFL Certification Programs and Teaching Jobs in Sunny Madrid, Spain

Canterbury TEFL Course in sunny MADRID, SPAIN. 4 wk course with GUARANTEED TEACHING JOBS through our school. Work opportunities begin during the course!

995 euros TEFL Course Price
- 280 euros Paid internship Teaching
= 715 euros Final price

• Guaranteed lifetime job with Canterbury (10-15 hrs/wk)
• Lifetime job assistance with other schools
• Accredited TEFL certificate
• Visa support for non EU residents

In the foothills of the Madrid mountains at Cei El Jarama, On the outskirts of the national park Montseny in Barcelona at La Granja In the Madrid mountains at Ideotur, San Mames. On the Benageber lake in Valencia at Centro de Vacaciones Benageber. This course is limited to 16 students. It includes a remunerated position during the month of July as an English Teacher at a summer camp in Spain.
  • Learn how to confidently teach English to businesses, adults, teenagers, and children!
  • Guaranteed, immediate work opportunities through our English academy!
  • Live in a vibrant, multi-cultural city with incredible history, architecture, food, nightlife, and people!
  • Options to participate in cultural activities, meet other expats, and even take Spanish lessons with us!

• Benefits 7.5
  • Facilities 7
Mark

A good option if you are trying to get a vivisa

I actually went through a different TEFL course last year in Madrid which was run less than professionally. I achieved top marks and qualified for employment with them and it was only then that they reversed themselves and told me they did not know how to help me get a visa to stay in Spain as a non-EU national. I therefore had to return to the US after three months and start all over again.

Canterbury was very helpful in this regard. But be advised that the smart way to get a visa is before you come to Spain in the first place. Sign up with Canterbury and they can help you while you are still in your home country.

The TEFL course itself, taught by John Bouse, was very professional and obviously is the product of many years of careful and caring teaching. He kept the material interesting and created an atmosphere in which our group bonded quickly.

Highly recommended.

Maria

Mature Local Madrid Resident

I decided to have a career change and become a Business English Coach. Through a personal acquaintance of mine, I "landed" in the Canterbury TEFL course taught by John Bouse.

I have not had formal training in years and I truly enjoyed the course. John is an amazing teacher. He makes you feel teaching is so important and fun and helps you with thousands of personal anecdotes and examples.

The course is very well structured and dynamic. You never get bored and there is plenty of hands-on experience!!! John is very experience albeit creative in his approach. For example, he made us endure two 30 minutes lessons in Tagalog (native language spoken in the Philippines) so that we could put ourselves in the shoes of beginners. What an incredible thought and it worked!

I highly recommend the Canterbury TEFL course because of its teacher. John is an inspiring character.

The premises and equipment was a bit tired. New furniture and more up to date equipment will make the experience more comfortable.

About Canterbury TEFL

Canterbury is a professional association of professors and students from all over the world. Canterbury will provide successful graduates of our program a guaranteed average minimum of ten to fifteen hours a week teaching English, if they so desire....