A Language Assistant is a native speaker of one language taught at school who supports the local language teachers and helps students with verbal practices. As one of them, your tasks would include encouraging oral practice, explaining your culture and even helping with other subjects!
Would you like to become a Language Assistant in Spain this academic year? Teach English, get paid and receive TEFL training! Boost your CV with this international experience!
- Guaranteed monthly grant.
- Professional placement in a Spanish school, teaching 20 hours per week.
- Spanish public healthcare coverage.
- Initial training and teaching workshops.
- Ongoing in-country support from the school’s tutor and from Meddeas.