During one academic year, participants will teach 20 hours a week in one of the 200 schools Meddeas works with. They will also gain international experience and add transferable skills to their CV. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover a new culture and language, paying no fees and with a guaranteed monthly grant, which is more than enough to live in Spain as a young professional.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain? Start teaching English in Spain in October/November OR January and finish in June 2019. Receive a monthly income, TEFL-related training (paid by the programme), and ongoing in-country support.
- Deadline: ASAP or apply before October 30th
- Start Date: October/November 2018 OR January 2019
- End of the programme: May/June 2019
- Guaranteed monthly grant
- Professional placement in a Spanish school, teaching 20 hours per week
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Initial training and teaching workshops
- Ongoing in-country support from the school’s tutor and from Meddeas