Become an Auxiliar de Conversación, and experience the Spanish culture first-hand in Madrid and Murcia. ConversaSpain cooperates with public schools in Spain, to help the English department improve the language skills of their students and staff. Improve your teaching skills and transmit your culture to learners of English.
The relation with the schools and the placements are fully managed by the local government. ConversaSpain provides participants with support moving to Spain, initial training, and advice on every day practical non-school-related matters.
The conditions are:
• 15-16 teaching hours per week
• 4 consecutive teaching days
•€875- €1,000 monthly stipend
• Mostly rural and pueblo locations, but also in the city
• Program length: October to the end of May/June
- Job placement ensured in a public school in Spain.
- Yearlong paid teaching work experience.
- 16 teaching hours per week (4 consecutive teaching days).
- Pre-departure assistance (visa, bank account, etc.) and ongoing in country support.
- Initial training and meeting with other participants.