Become a Language and Cultural ambassador in Madrid and Murcia. ConversaSpain cooperates with public schools in Spain, to help the English department improve the language skills of their students and staff. DEADLINE: ASAP or at least before May 30th!
The relation with the schools and the placements are fully managed by the local government. ConversaSpain provides participants with support moving to Spain, initial training, and advice on every day practical non-school-related matters. The conditions are:
• 15-16 teaching hours per week
• 4 consecutive teaching days
•€875- €1,000 monthly stipend
• Mostly rural and pueblo locations, but also in the city
• Program length: 1st October to June 30th
* Deadline ASAP or at least before March 5th!
- Job placement ensured in a public school in Spain
- Yearlong paid teaching work experience
- 16 teaching hours per week (4 consecutive teaching days)
- Pre-departure assistance (visa, bank account, etc.) and ongoing in country support
- Initial training and meeting with other participants