View Other Details
- University degree in any subject
- Native-level English speaker
- Applications accepted from candidates aged 18 to 60
- Previous teaching experience not required
- Spanish not required
•Placement and monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid and €875 in Murcia)
•Certificate of completion at the end of the program (issued by the school)
•Pre-departure assistance (e.g., help with visa process and bank account opening)
•ConversaSpain Exclusive Online Platform
•Welcome Booklet: instructions in English to process legal documents, practical information, tips, recommendations for accommodation, etc.
•Help with the police registration process
•Ongoing support while in Spain
•Induction Meeting in the assigned region: orientation, teaching workshops, and meeting with other participants
•Private health insurance (non-EU participants)/ EHIC coverage (EU participants)
• Basic + 140-Hour TEFL Course
* All options include all main benefits listed above and costs vary according to the region.
Become an Auxiliar de Conversación, and experience the Spanish culture first-hand in Madrid. ConversaSpain cooperates with public schools in Spain, to help the English department improve the language skills of their students and staff. Improve your teaching skills and transmit your culture to learners of English.
The relation with the schools and the placements are fully managed by the local government. ConversaSpain provides participants with support moving to Spain, initial training, and advice on every day practical non-school-related matters.
The conditions are:
• 16/15 teaching hours per week
• 4 consecutive teaching days
• €1,000 monthly stipend in Madrid €875 in Murcia
• Mostly rural and pueblo locations, but also in the city
• Program length: October to the end of June
- Job placement ensured in a public school in Spain.
- Yearlong paid teaching work experience.
- 16/15 teaching hours per week (4 consecutive teaching days).
- Pre-departure assistance (visa, bank account, etc.) and ongoing in country support.
- Initial training and meeting with other participants.