BR Language School: Teach English and IT in Thailand

BR Language School is a based 120 kilometers outside of Thailand. We need native English speaking teachers for our English conversation classes and IT classes.

• Benefits 8.2
  • Facilities 8.9
Sarel

Friendliest people in Thailand

After having a bad run in with a TEFL recruitment agent, Boonyarat took my under their wing. They put a lot of effort into making you feel at home, not only as a teacher, but to make you feel like you are thai.

They helped me get accommodation, transport, get to a school, and all on a shoelace budget.

Highly recommended.

Monique

great opportunity

The agency is one of a kind. This close knit family business offers all their teachers the best experience and does more than what is expected. During the school holiday they went out of their way to accommodate me with teaching jobs. They went so far as to let me teach their children with a very generous salary and accommodation. All their teachers are placed where they are most comfortable. They are easy to talk to and make you feel right at home. If you are looking for a steady, stable teaching job, join the family... much like everything else, if you give your best, they will give you their best

Joshua

good review

From my experience it has been amazing, there is exposure to real cultural and the true Thai lifestyle. Teaching students under this agency has been amazing, they truly take care of you. They help when help is needed, they support where ever they can. There have been negative reviews and i would like to stand up and say that it is all lies. The school provides you with a contract and if you break the contract then you will lose out on the benefits but if you follow the contracts and work with the schools then you will love it and you will be happy. If you do not do what you are suppose to then like any normal business you are not an asset. I believe if you even consider working here then you should already have your answer, the answer is yes. Join our family :)

There are camps which we teach at during holidays that also allow even greater exposure to Thailand and the culture. So i have no negative review.
R

great opportunity

This is a great way to experience Thai culture. I taught in several schools in the Nakhon Pathom and Petchaburi regions of Thailand that were arranged by BR Language School which also assisted in locating accommodations and attending to the visa and immigration requirements for living in Thailand.

I started teaching in Thailand at Thayangwitthaya high school in 2005 and then, after teaching and living in China and Chile, I went back to teach through BR in Petchaburi and Nakhon Pathom during 2012 and 2013.

The students are generally eager to learn and helpful as well. The Thai people are helpful and friendly and the food and culture, including the various festivals, rituals, holidays and celebrations of Thailand, are pleasurable and interesting to experience. Also the tropical weather of Thailand is part of the positive experience of being in Thailand.

The half day summer school during summer holidays might not be enough.
C

growing experience! :y

I have been in Thailand for just over a year now, and it really has been a growing experience. Mr boonrod and nana are kind and helpful. They always friendly and help if you have a problem. We love them as family. I will recommend it to anyone with a open mind and would like to embrace thai culture. Not a holiday on the beach, but well worth it in the end.

Agreed on the 12 month salary. March holidays to long without pay!
Strauss

I feel at home!

Thank you BR Language for the opportunity, you have been great help in finding the perfect school! It is my 1st day only of stepping in a classroom and teaching Thai students but it syarted off very good! You are kind people and I hope to have a long path with BR Language!

Maybe look at english camps for students during the holidays which will benefit the teacher in getting a salary and help improve the students' language during the holiday periods.
Scott

A Memorable Experience

Overall had a good experience with BR Language school. They are both caring people. Boonrod and Nana became goods friends and encouraged me to continue to improve as a teacher. I moved too many times but always had good neighbors.

They need additional help in getting teachers comfortable to their new surroundings.
CJ

BR Language School

I have been employed by Mr.Boonrod and Mrs.Nouvarat for the past 4 months. In this time they have treated me not as an employee but as family. They provided me with a stable job which benefits exceed just a monthly salary but also an opportunity to become more than just a teacher and make a difference within a community.

I am satisfied with Mr. Boonrod as an employer and would recommend him if your motivation to work in Thailand is to make a difference in your students lives and become part of a community.

I have had very few difficulties with Br Language School and each time they were reasonable and fair in their negotiation. I believe that you would experience the same happiness and emotional satisfaction if you chose BR Language School as your employer.

I believe that it would benefit both BR Language Schools and the employees if they offered a more competitive salary and additional opportunities to generate income.
Mary

One term so far

I have worked in two temple schools so far with br language school. I have completed one term and am just starting the second and everything is going well. The children are great fun and it really does immerse you in Thai culture. Completely different to a holiday at the beach here. I was well looked after while here on my first term by br language school and their contacts with the schools. If you want to get away from the western rat race for a while I would recommend this as an alternative. And there is lots of time off available to go see the country as there is always a festival or public holiday happening.

I do agree that the down time between terms can be long from a financial point of view and not getting paid holidays is something that could be looked into. Alternatively opportunities to earn during the holidays by doing english camps would be good for teachers and the company.
Adrian

Three years and counting......

Having spent the last three years working with BR, in 12 temple and govt schools, I'm looking forward to more. A wonderful insight into Thai village life, with enough spare time to actively enjoy Thailand.

A salary paid for 12 months of the year. The March - May break is long!

About BR Language School

We are language school under Ministry of Education of Thailand. Our office is located 120 km from Bangkok.

We teach:

Basic to professional English conversation, computer software and hardware, mathematics, basic Thai for foreigners from small private...